Target December 10% Off Gift Card

They hover. It drives me a little nuts when they start telling me what to do--I've got it figured out! (Of course I know they are trying to be helpful and keep the line moving and some people have no clue what they are doing.)

i think this worker was new. after helping the other lady, i overheard her say "hey, i fixed that all on my own!". i then saw her walk away....just didn't know she walked behind me and stayed there!!

I was successful today in converting 1200.00 of Target gift cards that I purchased for 1080 during the 10% off sale into Disney gift cards today. The cashier did look at me like I was crazy for buying 24 50.00 cards! LOL Unfortunately they did not have any 100.00 gift cards, but I saved 120.00 this way so it will be worth the time spent entering them on the Disney gift card sight to put them on 2 cards instead of 24.

Has anyone bought Disney gift cards today? Are they doing the $5 Target gift card when you buy 2 $25 disney gift card? Their add this week doesn't say anything but they are advertising it under buy any 2 CD shown below and more and get free $5 Target gc.

I bought $300 in target gc on the 4th online and got an egift card. Went to the target in Glenview Illinois and converted it to Disney gc on Wednesday. No issues. The only time they've said anything to me there about gift cards was when I bought $400 worth of Disney gc with my red card and I was told that $400 was the limit as an FYI. My local target in Oswego IL didn't mention it when I bought $400 with my red card so idk if they have a limit or not

I also bought $300 target cg on the 4th online. On the 5th I tried to purchase disney cards online. Since my target red card was attached to
my account, the transaction went thru with addl 5% off confirmed, then I got an email that the transaction was cancelled by target.
So Friday I drove to my nearest Target 20 miles away and bought $300 disney gift cards using the egift card with no addl discount.
Last year as others have posted we were able to get the addl 5% online...not this year.

Has anyone bought Disney gift cards today? Are they doing the $5 Target gift card when you buy 2 $25 disney gift card? Their add this week doesn't say anything but they are advertising it under buy any 2 CD shown below and more and get free $5 Target gc.

I haven't since there is nothing in the advertisement to say that you will get a free $5 Target GC. Here's hoping for next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter