New Summer Ticket Offer!

Some suites do not get a discount. The sale is based on the available rooms available. In order for your room reservation to get the discount, other rooms of the same type and price must be available - if there is no availability no sale discount.
I knew about the suites, but the available rooms part makes a lot more sense now. Thank you!

Unfortunately the ticket offer won’t work for me. I’m planning 2 park day tickets and a Bash Ticket. And one of those is a Friday.

I’m sure I’ll play around with it and check out prices but I was kind of set for a Friday because I’m hoping to see Fantasmic (never seen the DL version).
Oh, you will like the DL version! It's on a much bigger scale than at WDW.

After going to Disneyland in January, we weren’t planning on going again until next year, but this offer was enough of a sweetener that we decided to go down in July. Which is good, since our 4-year-old son has been asking when he could see Cars Land again!

I purchased our tickets from Undercover Tourist back in November when they were running their Black Friday sales. I did the math, and with the new ticket offer, I’d save $261. Does anyone know if UT will offer a price match and refund or credit the difference? I could always return them, but I’d rather not go through the hassle.

I purchased our tickets from Undercover Tourist back in November when they were running their Black Friday sales. I did the math, and with the new ticket offer, I’d save $261. Does anyone know if UT will offer a price match and refund or credit the difference? I could always return them, but I’d rather not go through the hassle.
I think there's a decent chance UC will exchange your tickets under the lower price. This will be a cancelation, refund, new tickets, and new park reservations. UC has done this for me before at no charge. You will need new park reservations, and the discounted ticket park reservation availability bucket is lower and more limited. The most and greatest availability is always with regular multi day tickets, less for MK and discounted tickets.

Oh, you will like the DL version! It's on a much bigger scale than at WDW.
It looks great. I know they sometimes drop to only weekend shows so if they have a Friday night show I'm going to extend my trip to be there. Was originally planning a quick trip where I flew home midday Fri.

Even if you don’t use all three days, it might be cheaper to get the ticket deal than a two-day ticket, just a thought!
It might. If the three day ends up cheaper then whatever my parkdays end up, I might consider it and visit the parks on my half days. It really will depend on OBB and the Fantasmic schedule.

I was planning on getting the discounted tickets for 4 with an up charge for weekend (will be there Friday), park hoppers and genie plus and I was going to use gift cards. I just found out you can only use multiple gift cards by calling. I’m worried if I split the purchase park reservations will sell out before the 2nd purchase. We will be there Aug 14-16 so probably not the busiest of the summer but idk how quickly the discounted ticket buckets will sell out. We can’t change our dates. Suggestions? Thinking I may need to just pay with $1k in gift cards and cc for the rest.

Re: the question about Undercover Tourist

I actually called them today to find out b/c I also purchased 3-day park hopper tickets from them back during their Black Friday deals. They can't modify the tickets I already purchased or price match the upcoming Disney offer. They can only cancel and refund. But if you cancel you only get 95% back (and obviously the tickets can't be used at all even partially). Still, even with the restocking fee, I'd save several hundred on tickets with the Disney deal so I'm going to call. But I'm also worried about not getting park reservations too....? Is that really a thing? I could buy these Disney discounted tickets and then not get a park reservation??

I was planning on getting the discounted tickets for 4 with an up charge for weekend (will be there Friday), park hoppers and genie plus and I was going to use gift cards. I just found out you can only use multiple gift cards by calling. I’m worried if I split the purchase park reservations will sell out before the 2nd purchase. We will be there Aug 14-16 so probably not the busiest of the summer but idk how quickly the discounted ticket buckets will sell out. We can’t change our dates. Suggestions? Thinking I may need to just pay with $1k in gift cards and cc for the rest.
You can combine multiple gift cards into one at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/

You don't need a hotel stay to get the ticket offer. You can stay on DVC points, cash at one of the Disneyland hotels, one of the other hotels in Anaheim, or you can be a local and just drive to the parks!
Thank you. So I was planning to buy discounted UCT tix by 5/26 (last day to buy "adult for the price of child" sale) but I see this new promo doesn't start until 5/29. BUT they apparently haven't published ALL of the prices yet. I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy 3-day hoppers for 2 adults WITH Genie+ do we think the new Disney promotion will still be the better price and I should just wait for them to go on sale on the 29th?? We'll have 8 nights in SoCal total and were planning 3 park days (plus OBB if we can snag it) but I wasn't planning to go to the parks for 3 consecutive days - and I'm also trying to price out the diff between being able to go ANY day that week or try to save some by doing the M-Th deal? I'm so confused on what will be our best bet / plan. Any advice from DL vets?? Is Fantasmic only on certain days which means we need tix we can use ANY day? I'd like to squeeze in everything we can....

Thank you. So I was planning to buy discounted UCT tix by 5/26 (last day to buy "adult for the price of child" sale) but I see this new promo doesn't start until 5/29. BUT they apparently haven't published ALL of the prices yet. I'm trying to figure out if I want to buy 3-day hoppers for 2 adults WITH Genie+ do we think the new Disney promotion will still be the better price and I should just wait for them to go on sale on the 29th?? We'll have 8 nights in SoCal total and were planning 3 park days (plus OBB if we can snag it) but I wasn't planning to go to the parks for 3 consecutive days - and I'm also trying to price out the diff between being able to go ANY day that week or try to save some by doing the M-Th deal? I'm so confused on what will be our best bet / plan. Any advice from DL vets?? Is Fantasmic only on certain days which means we need tix we can use ANY day? I'd like to squeeze in everything we can....
This summer promo is great in that you don't have to use the tickets consecutively - you just have to use them by the end of the promo period (September 26). The only thing to be aware of is the lowest three-day price ($150 for ages 3-9, $249 for 10+) is for Monday - Thursday; if you want to use the tickets Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the cost will be higher and Disneyland has not announced those prices yet. In the available calendar, Fantasmic is shown as running most days so you shouldn't have to worry too much about that. Given the very low difference between child and adult prices, you almost certainly will save with the new offer.

Its smart

sucks the parks are about to be packed again but.....I get it. Good to see Disney is no longer going after just the rich, they see they need normal guests or else they will lose tons of money

This summer promo is great in that you don't have to use the tickets consecutively - you just have to use them by the end of the promo period (September 26). The only thing to be aware of is the lowest three-day price ($150 for ages 3-9, $249 for 10+) is for Monday - Thursday; if you want to use the tickets Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, the cost will be higher and Disneyland has not announced those prices yet. In the available calendar, Fantasmic is shown as running most days so you shouldn't have to worry too much about that. Given the very low difference between child and adult prices, you almost certainly will save with the new offer.
Thanks. Any idea if they'll post prices ahead of the 29th? I'm not a huge fan of Genie+ but since we're not that familiar with DL and have such a limited amount of time I thought we'd likely include it. It's hard to gauge if it will be the best deal once the add-ons are included. We arrive on a Saturday and leave on a Sunday so we COULD do parks M & T, take a break then go again on Th...I guess we need to start getting more specific plans with what all we want to do there outside of DL.

Thanks. Any idea if they'll post prices ahead of the 29th? I'm not a huge fan of Genie+ but since we're not that familiar with DL and have such a limited amount of time I thought we'd likely include it. It's hard to gauge if it will be the best deal once the add-ons are included. We arrive on a Saturday and leave on a Sunday so we COULD do parks M & T, take a break then go again on Th...I guess we need to start getting more specific plans with what all we want to do there outside of DL.
No one knows if they'll announce anything more before the tickets go on sale, but I would assume we won't know much more until May 29. I would be very surprised if they "sell out" the first day, so you probably will have some time to figure out your plans once we know all the details. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter