Something About Nothing............ #14

Good Morning Paris. Sounded like a fun weekend for you. Those weenie dog races are so funny. I like watching them run.

Am indeed having iced coffee and just finished off my cake. Steady stream of people coming from the garages, including a family that stopped by me, and asked which way to the Studios. Um, go down and head right, as you see the globe, park is just over the bridge. Not the first that asked for directions. Am I a tour guide? Didn’t think so. Thought I looked like a tourist AP holder. LoL
Amazing how people can be 'lost' among thousands of others. Follow the herd, lol!

Well.... have not packed a thing yet
Been tied up with Sprint - T-Mobile change and just decided to pay off my last month of leasing and be done with it
Could not get an appointment past weeks
Took first available one!

Have been with Sprint over 21 years and it was easier to to the switch now as could lock in to a T-Mobile deal at much lower price

We have been on T-Mobile since the 3 year conversion started but paying thru the Sprint system
Have been getting the perks from them for a long time
But time has come to switch now as T-Mobile has a special rate set up for sprint users to if they lock in this month
$80 cheaper for the monthly contract
Their special deal ends late October so easier to take care of of it now than after my trip

signed in for my flight now that I am home and seeing delta overbooked and offering $$$ to anyone to take a later flight

So once I hit the grocery store today, will pack the suitcase I will be ready
I will not be on to chit chat but will check threads out before I go to bed
Have not packed so will be doing that soon

Hugs to all !
See you on the other side soon!
Hope you have a smooth journey to UO!!

Schumi hoping for the best for your trip.

Charade, I’ll be putting finishing touches on what I’m packing today. I just can’t leave packing to last moment!
Hope your mom settles in with your sister.
I never have a car at Universal or WDW. The few times I go off site I Uber/Lyft, way cheaper than car rental + parking fee.

Lynne enjoy your relaxing day! You will be seeing me at SF dinner!

Paris thanks! Lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world. Yes week will pass quickly! Just have to get my butt in gear this morning! Ha.
Dachshund races are hilarious! And Bassett races too! There have been several held here from time to time. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. My husband is lamenting the end of golf season here!

It really downpoured last night here. I’m going to jump in shower and get moving and throw a small load of laundry in, do my errands, then come home and finalize packing items. Down to the final crunch! Tomorrow Covid testing and hair!
Wednesday evening will put clothing in suitcase.
Yay! You're so close now Sue!!!

I blinked and it was Monday morning and I was getting ready for work :sad2:

Busy and not busy weekend. Did some puttering and cleaning. Went out to grocery shop, and prepped a couple meals as well. I just like to have those prepped meals for quick weeknight meals, or for dh and boys to whip up when I'm working an evening shift.

Trying to get 2 days worth of paperwork completed. I have to go to jury selection tomorrow. This should be REAL fun given covid :scared: My eyeballs are already twitching over everything with this. I already know I have to have a rapid test before I even get into the court room. I am just crossing my fingers I am not picked to sit in the jury. I have already done it once, and honestly don't want to do it again.
I had jury duty years ago when DD was little. Not fun, since I was a stay at home mom and needed to arrange care. Now that I'm available, haven't been contacted...

@macraven Have an amazing trip!!!

@Sue M Hope your week goes quickly.

I love the Poly too.

Well, I'm not always good, especially on vacation. Also, I need to lose some weight that I gained while being bad in July and August. We are going to a Ferrari Club Gala the night before the Formula1 race here in Austin. I need to be able to fit into something nice I have. Plus, I have diverticulitis. When I eat a lot of garbage, especially bready things, I end up paying for it. I am hoping now that I am no longer working that I can exercise more and be able to not always have to eat so healthy. If we can get out of Covid Stage 5, I will go back to the gym, and then if lower, yoga. Exercise really helps my health issues too.

Fingers crossed they don't want you :rotfl2: I got a jury duty notice for the week that covid lockdown started here. Up until the morning that I needed to report, they kept saying they were going to make us go. I was freaking out, since we didn't know anything about how it spread. That morning they did finally cancel, because all of their offices were closed due to lockdown.
Diverticulitis is no joke. DH had it so severe, he had to undergo a lengthy surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Thankfully, he's been good ever since!

Love the Golden Girls! It`s a little dated now, but still so funny......and I think most folks know or knew someone a little like Blanche.......well, I certainly did....lol.......

I loved your jumpers for the event, it did look so much fun.......

Had no idea Polka bands were a real thing......and Home Alone 2 taught me Sheboygan was a real place......honest!!! I thought it was a made up cartoon type place along with Schenectady........:rotfl:

Hope the golf was fun!

Kyle did 2 weeks doing Jury service in September just before his week off. He enjoyed the experience of seeing how the system works and he sat on 2 cases over the 2 weeks, he`d do it again if called.

I`d avoid it too. Not something I`m in a hurry to do. Hope you can avoid it too.

And mac.....I know I already wished you a wonderful trip about 3 times......but safe travels and hope you have a fabulous time and enjoy every second, will pop some emails off as usual though.......::yes::.......:wave2:

Well, what a morning yesterday! Torrential downpours that were similar to Florida rain and almost 50mph winds. But, by lunchtime the skies were blue and wind had ceased a lot, so off we went for a walk and it was lovely, breezy, but lovely and warm. 6 miles is enough on an afternoon.

But, starting to feel a little cooler in general now, sun isn`t just as warm and mornings and evenings are different. Dry and sunny this morning, well it will be when the sun comes up, so walking again and then rain this afternoon.

Haven`t a scooby for food today which is unusual for me.......

i-DX4CXFb-S.gif

cv68-S.jpg

cv63-M.png

Happy Tuesday 😁

My MIL grew up in Sheboygan!! Another weird named city near us folks have trouble pronouncing is Oconomowoc.
Say that 3 times fast, lol!

Aside from one BIL, nobody in my or DHs family has left Wisconsin. And barely an hour away from everyone.
Sad, really...there is a big world out there!

Safe travels Mac!

And maybe no Taco Bell Tuesday for Mac. But maybe here:

View attachment 608135

Hehe, probably not the same.

Sunny and 88 the high. Yay for nice weather.

Had dinner with Bobbie and her DH, nice meal at the large milkshakes place last night. Second floor, which was neat to see up higher. And when we left, the evening was warm, but a nice breeze was blowing. Decided to enjoy some night time pool. They were just setting up the movie, so swam a bit and watched a little, and hehe, their screen is much smaller than the one at the Hard Rock.

Was up early for some reason, but decided to relax and get going later. Enjoying my tea, and watching tv. Guess I will get going soon.

A Terrific Taco Tuesday homies. And yay, Schumi’s weather is nice now.
I'll take one of each! They sound too yummy to choose just one!

Quick good morning before work. Hoping today will go by as quickly as yesterday did.

So far I have moved my suitcase upstairs. I'll pack Thursday night. I've never taken an Uber or Lyft. We took a cab once and it was not a good experience.

Ugh, jury duty. I only got called once and that was 21 years ago. I was chosen as an alternate, but was never needed. It's a good thing too. I remember that I wasn't feeling very well that week. I found out soon after that I was pregnant.

When I'm on vacation all bets are off. I don't go overboard with food, but I'm not exactly counting calories either. I somehow managed to come back from Disney 2 pounds lighter than I was before vacation.

Apparently they are big in the midwest. My husband has discovered a show called Molly B's Polka Party that he will watch when there is nothing else on. It's sort of like American Bandstand with Polka music.

Have a safe trip. See you Saturday.

3 more days for me.....
Yes, polka is big by us. The lively music just seems to have a positive effect on people, and you end up having a grand time!!

3 days!!!!! Awesome!

Heading to Pilates class in a bit. I've decided to go once weekly for now, and 4-5 days at the gym. Pilates is a bit expensive, and I already pay for the gym membership. This schedule will keep the pricing reasonable.

You know those funny magnifying glasses with a light on the top that dentists wear? They're called Loupes. DD had to order a pair yesterday to use in dental school, since they will begin some patient contact next month. Almost $3000!! And that was the student rate! Thankfully they will last her all 4 years of dental school....

Happy Tuesday!!!

I recognize Lynne and her daughter. Will you identify the rest?

Sure!

Ok starting from the left top row-

Seth(tour guide), Joe(my hubby), Me (Patty), Kyle( our son), @Monykalyn, Margaret(our friend), Monykalyn's hubby, Troy(our son)

Front row: Erin( our daughter-in-law), Lynne's sweet daughter, @LynneG !!, Taylor( Troy's friend), Katie( Troy's friend)

Charade- enjoy your trip!!

Love the Golden Girls! It`s a little dated now, but still so funny......and I think most folks know or knew someone a little like Blanche.......well, I certainly did....lol.......

I loved your jumpers for the event, it did look so much fun.......

Had no idea Polka bands were a real thing......and Home Alone 2 taught me Sheboygan was a real place......honest!!! I thought it was a made up cartoon type place along with Schenectady........:rotfl:

Hope the golf was fun!

Kyle did 2 weeks doing Jury service in September just before his week off. He enjoyed the experience of seeing how the system works and he sat on 2 cases over the 2 weeks, he`d do it again if called.

I`d avoid it too. Not something I`m in a hurry to do. Hope you can avoid it too.

And mac.....I know I already wished you a wonderful trip about 3 times......but safe travels and hope you have a fabulous time and enjoy every second, will pop some emails off as usual though.......::yes::.......:wave2:

Well, what a morning yesterday! Torrential downpours that were similar to Florida rain and almost 50mph winds. But, by lunchtime the skies were blue and wind had ceased a lot, so off we went for a walk and it was lovely, breezy, but lovely and warm. 6 miles is enough on an afternoon.

But, starting to feel a little cooler in general now, sun isn`t just as warm and mornings and evenings are different. Dry and sunny this morning, well it will be when the sun comes up, so walking again and then rain this afternoon.

Haven`t a scooby for food today which is unusual for me.......

i-DX4CXFb-S.gif

cv68-S.jpg

cv63-M.png

Happy Tuesday 😁

Love the memes!​
Off to Atlanta now…
Safe travels!

Safe travels Mac!

And maybe no Taco Bell Tuesday for Mac. But maybe here:

View attachment 608135

Hehe, probably not the same.

Sunny and 88 the high. Yay for nice weather.

Had dinner with Bobbie and her DH, nice meal at the large milkshakes place last night. Second floor, which was neat to see up higher. And when we left, the evening was warm, but a nice breeze was blowing. Decided to enjoy some night time pool. They were just setting up the movie, so swam a bit and watched a little, and hehe, their screen is much smaller than the one at the Hard Rock.

Was up early for some reason, but decided to relax and get going later. Enjoying my tea, and watching tv. Guess I will get going soon.

A Terrific Taco Tuesday homies. And yay, Schumi’s weather is nice now.
Sounds like a good night! Funny but we’ve always been seated upstairs. Never been downstairs.
Sounds like great weather. Maybe I’ll get in an evening float after I arrive Thursday, get the kinks out from long travel day.

Thanks. Now I have a couple of faces to put with names.
I should maybe send you a pic so you’ll recognize me!

Quick good morning before work. Hoping today will go by as quickly as yesterday did.

So far I have moved my suitcase upstairs. I'll pack Thursday night. I've never taken an Uber or Lyft. We took a cab once and it was not a good experience.

Ugh, jury duty. I only got called once and that was 21 years ago. I was chosen as an alternate, but was never needed. It's a good thing too. I remember that I wasn't feeling very well that week. I found out soon after that I was pregnant.

When I'm on vacation all bets are off. I don't go overboard with food, but I'm not exactly counting calories either. I somehow managed to come back from Disney 2 pounds lighter than I was before vacation.

Apparently they are big in the midwest. My husband has discovered a show called Molly B's Polka Party that he will watch when there is nothing else on. It's sort of like American Bandstand with Polka music.

Have a safe trip. See you Saturday.

3 more days for me.....
Well moving suitcase is a start lol. I detest Orlando taxis unless Mears. Too many gypsy cabs. Never had a bad experience with Uber or Lyft.

Hi all- popping in after a long time away again! Came back to say we had a SUPER HHN tour! Thanks to @LynneG and @Monykalyn and family for joining us!

Shout out to @bobbie68 and hubby for a fabulous and fun lunch!!:flower:

Here's our group photo from our tour!

View attachment 608219

Our
SCARY look:

View attachment 608220

Hope all is well with you guys!!:)
Great pics! I almost wish I was there but too chicken 🐓 to do HNN!

Sitting at hair salon getting sparkles taken care of!
Covid test done. Should be getting results soon.
Almost there!

Sue will be on the move soon! Yay! Aww, I’m not the best horror fan, but have gone done many years, I really like it now. And my little one said if private tour again, she’d want to go too. We had such a great time with Patty and our group.

Decided enough park fun, pool time it is, with more suntan lotion on.

Great pics! I almost wish I was there but too chicken 🐓 to do HNN

One of these years Sue- you have to try it! I'm a big chicken too, but now I HAVE to do HHN every year!! Safe travels, my friend!!

Sue will be on the move soon! Yay! Aww, I’m not the best horror fan, but have gone done many years, I really like it now. And my little one said if private tour again, she’d want to go too. We had such a great time with Patty and our group.

Decided enough park fun, pool time it is, with more suntan lotion on.

Next year- we're on!! Troy's friends were newbies and they want to come back, too! The kids all got along so well and had a fabulous time!!

@Monykalyn and her chicken pics were a hit! Now my daughter-in-law wants chickens!!

Thanks again for a fun time at Strong Water, too!!
Looks like you have a picture perfect week ahead!! Enjoy!!

Safe travels to Mac- just saw you're on your way! Sorry to miss you this year! Now that we're part time Floridians (frequent long weekends) maybe we can meet up again soon!

:wave2: Quick stop in before I start cooking supper. Chicken parmesan, pasta, salad on the menu tonight

My number was not selected for being a juror. So I was relieved. It was for a minor case, and would have been fine to sit on that case. I was very nervous as there is a murder that is to be going to trial here soon, and I really do not want to sit on that type of court case. It was not held in our regular courtrooms. They have set up court rooms at hotels (using their ballrooms) to be able to social distance, and set up safe guards.

It was an interesting set up. Most people did show up for court. There were some missing. The judge did make a comment about those who didn't show would automatically get called again for the next time a jury was needed. If they did not show again, there would be warrants filed, along with fines and jail time :eek: if they didn't show up for the next call to duty.

Manager gave me the rest of the day off - since I did twice the amount of work yesterday...so I took advantage of it. I prepped a few lasagnas to hit the freezer. I stopped to pick up a few hair products I was needing from the supplier, and finalized a letter about seeking a volunteer/practicum experience for a couple of medical offices. Just putting some feelers out about it.

Plus, I have diverticulitis. When I eat a lot of garbage, especially bready things, I end up paying for it. I am hoping now that I am no longer working that I can exercise more and be able to not always have to eat so healthy. If we can get out of Covid Stage 5, I will go back to the gym, and then if lower, yoga. Exercise really helps my health issues too.
Yikes!!! That is nothing to mess with...as you know!!!! We are surging here again. I was hoping to be able to purchase a membership at our local city exercise venue, is looking farther and farther out of our reach. I really was hoping to keep up my walking by going to the gym...and using their equipment and walking track...but with covid surging here :confused:
I sat on a jury 13 yrs ago for a sexual assault case. It was interesting to be a part of at that time. BUT with the nature of the case, it was traumatic. There was many pieces of the trial that were very hard to listen to. That's why I would rather not sit on a jury again. The case today, was minor and would have been interesting to see how it played out.
3 more days for me.....
:banana:This is the fun part of the trip!!!!
Diverticulitis is no joke. DH had it so severe, he had to undergo a lengthy surgery and spent a week in the hospital. Thankfully, he's been good ever since!
My sil had it after she gave birth to our niece. She had been having trouble with her gall bladder almost the whole pregnancy, and this happened not long after she gave birth. Our niece was discharged - sil was not. We all pulled shifts with our niece during it all. It was not fun at the time. Sil was pretty sick.
Sitting at hair salon getting sparkles taken care of!
Covid test done. Should be getting results soon.
Almost there!
:banana::cheer2: yahoo!!!!! Gotta hide those sparkles ;)

Alright...I should get supper ready. Hoping to do another walk tonight. Got out last night, and it felt good, so hoping I can fit another one in tonight. Especially since it gets dark around 8:00 :sad2: OH well...it's just the way it is. I can't change that.

Have a great evening everyone...stay safe!

Lynne hold that nice weather for me!

Patty sad I’ll miss you this time. I will be at HRH till morning flight on 9th. So May run into you & Joe on 8th. Who knows! It will be my last day. Too short of a trip this time. But leaving before my friends cause I want to be back for our Thanksgiving on Oct 10th! Technically it’s Monday the 11th, but we always have the dinner on Sunday.

Pumpkin yay for no jury duty! I’ve never been called 🤞 Sorry to hear cases are up in your Province. So sad. I’ve been hearing about it on Global.

Well, test done ✅ Hair done ✅ and a little last minute grocery shop!
yay! Tomorrow time to check in for flight.

Tonight is stroganoff. I’ll have mine over cauliflower rice.

That reminds me of our cat. He is an orange tabby and very long. He can open doors that have the lever handles or if they are pocket doors. Luckily, we don't have a water or ice dispenser on the outside of our fridge, or the floor would be constantly wet :rotfl2:

Heading to Pilates class in a bit. I've decided to go once weekly for now, and 4-5 days at the gym. Pilates is a bit expensive, and I already pay for the gym membership. This schedule will keep the pricing reasonable.

You know those funny magnifying glasses with a light on the top that dentists wear? They're called Loupes. DD had to order a pair yesterday to use in dental school, since they will begin some patient contact next month. Almost $3000!! And that was the student rate! Thankfully they will last her all 4 years of dental school....

Yikes! I was lucky and just had to have some polyps removed and take a bunch of antibiotics to get rid of the infection. I wasn't even 40 yet when I was diagnosed, so everyone kept saying that it couldn't be diverticulitis:sad2: I am exceptionally gifted when it comes to digestive disorders.

The exercise sounds like a good plan. I have never done Pilates.

Yikes to $3000 loupe!!!

Hi all- popping in after a long time away again! Came back to say we had a SUPER HHN tour! Thanks to @LynneG and @Monykalyn and family for joining us!

View attachment 608219

Our
SCARY look:

View attachment 608220

OMG! That was my tour guide in 2018 for my private tour. I am so going to have to call and request him. He was amazing!!! We got so much done; almost every house twice, some rides, and multiple visits to Cafe La Bamba. He was also so great with my son who was at his first HHN and was only 12.

:wave2: Quick stop in before I start cooking supper. Chicken parmesan, pasta, salad on the menu tonight

My number was not selected for being a juror. So I was relieved. It was for a minor case, and would have been fine to sit on that case. I was very nervous as there is a murder that is to be going to trial here soon, and I really do not want to sit on that type of court case. It was not held in our regular courtrooms. They have set up court rooms at hotels (using their ballrooms) to be able to social distance, and set up safe guards.

It was an interesting set up. Most people did show up for court. There were some missing. The judge did make a comment about those who didn't show would automatically get called again for the next time a jury was needed. If they did not show again, there would be warrants filed, along with fines and jail time :eek: if they didn't show up for the next call to duty.

Manager gave me the rest of the day off - since I did twice the amount of work yesterday...so I took advantage of it. I prepped a few lasagnas to hit the freezer. I stopped to pick up a few hair products I was needing from the supplier, and finalized a letter about seeking a volunteer/practicum experience for a couple of medical offices. Just putting some feelers out about it.

Yikes!!! That is nothing to mess with...as you know!!!! We are surging here again. I was hoping to be able to purchase a membership at our local city exercise venue, is looking farther and farther out of our reach. I really was hoping to keep up my walking by going to the gym...and using their equipment and walking track...but with covid surging here :confused:

I sat on a jury 13 yrs ago for a sexual assault case. It was interesting to be a part of at that time. BUT with the nature of the case, it was traumatic. There was many pieces of the trial that were very hard to listen to. That's why I would rather not sit on a jury again. The case today, was minor and would have been interesting to see how it played out.

My sil had it after she gave birth to our niece. She had been having trouble with her gall bladder almost the whole pregnancy, and this happened not long after she gave birth. Our niece was discharged - sil was not. We all pulled shifts with our niece during it all. It was not fun at the time. Sil was pretty sick.

Alright...I should get supper ready. Hoping to do another walk tonight. Got out last night, and it felt good, so hoping I can fit another one in tonight. Especially since it gets dark around 8:00 :sad2: OH well...it's just the way it is. I can't change that.

I only had one close call with jury duty. I actually made it to voir dire, where the lawyers pick the jury. It was a DWI case. They asked who would seek the maximum, and I raised my hand. I have had several close relatives and friends die or get seriously injured by drunk drivers. Before I was born, my uncle and dad were out drinking and had an accident. My uncle was killed, and my father broke his back and ended up in traction for months. It's just something that I have no tolerance for. They let me off when I explained this.

Sorry to hear that your numbers are surging. It's very frustrating and depressing. I am pretty used to it by now being in Texas. Luckily, my city usually fairs better than the rest of the state since we are a bunch a liberals (said in a Texas twang):rotfl2:We just dropped from our highest stage, 5, to 4 today. So I contacted my trainer at the gym and set up to start again late this week. Since my family is vaccinated and not high risk, I wear a mask at the gym (no one else does though), and my son is already in cootyville, I mean school, I thought it would probably be OK. Our decline is looking sharp, just like the delta variant surge was. Our actual covid numbers have been dropping for a while, but our city/county takes into account the number of available ICU beds when determining the stage. Many surrounding cities and counties are sending people here, so a lot of the ICU beds here were not even being taken by locals in the last few weeks.

I only had one close call with jury duty. I actually made it to voir dire, where the lawyers pick the jury. It was a DWI case. They asked who would seek the maximum, and I raised my hand. I have had several close relatives and friends die or get seriously injured by drunk drivers. Before I was born, my uncle and dad were out drinking and had an accident. My uncle was killed, and my father broke his back and ended up in traction for months. It's just something that I have no tolerance for. They let me off when I explained this.

They would not want me on that jury either. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. Many years ago 2 of my cousins were killed by a drunk driver. They were children. Riding bicycles.

They would not want me on that jury either. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers. Many years ago 2 of my cousins were killed by a drunk driver. They were children. Riding bicycles.
It really is one of the most selfish things a person can do, especially in this day and age with things like Uber and Lyft.

AAC259A1-AAF6-41F6-BA8A-05120298BDE9.jpeg
Boat ride back, after a very filling Bread Box late dinner. Switching hotels tomorrow, as getting to the end of my stay. Have had some great meet ups with MonyK, Patty, Robbie and Bobbie. Soon to say hello to Charade and Sue. Have enjoyed the parks, some pool time, and just relaxing.

With that, hope all have a good night sleep. 💤

A little while ago I got an email from the airline telling me that I can change my flight at no additional charge. There was a button that said “see additional offers”. I clicked it and got “We’re sorry. There are no flights available.” So what was the purpose of that email?

View attachment 608367
Boat ride back, after a very filling Bread Box late dinner. Switching hotels tomorrow, as getting to the end of my stay. Have had some great meet ups with MonyK, Patty, Robbie and Bobbie. Soon to say hello to Charade and Sue. Have enjoyed the parks, some pool time, and just relaxing.

With that, hope all have a good night sleep. 💤
Did you like Bread Box? I’ve heard varying reviews. Question for you or any other who has been this past week- are they doing the virtual queue for Hagrids?

The have been doing that VQ some days when crowds, but not every day. I like Bread Box, just basic sandwiches, but they fill me up, and I like their tots. Will be nice to share a meal with you, Sue.

View attachment 608219

Our
SCARY look:

View attachment 608220

Great looking group, glad a fun time for all!!

Good sounding supper!

Giving birth is enough trauma....I cannot imagine being separated from a newborn. So wonderful the family all helped out!!

Lynne hold that nice weather for me!

Patty sad I’ll miss you this time. I will be at HRH till morning flight on 9th. So May run into you & Joe on 8th. Who knows! It will be my last day. Too short of a trip this time. But leaving before my friends cause I want to be back for our Thanksgiving on Oct 10th! Technically it’s Monday the 11th, but we always have the dinner on Sunday.

Pumpkin yay for no jury duty! I’ve never been called 🤞 Sorry to hear cases are up in your Province. So sad. I’ve been hearing about it on Global.

Well, test done ✅ Hair done ✅ and a little last minute grocery shop!
yay! Tomorrow time to check in for flight.

Tonight is stroganoff. I’ll have mine over cauliflower rice.
So close, so close!!!!!!!

That reminds me of our cat. He is an orange tabby and very long. He can open doors that have the lever handles or if they are pocket doors. Luckily, we don't have a water or ice dispenser on the outside of our fridge, or the floor would be constantly wet :rotfl2:

Yikes! I was lucky and just had to have some polyps removed and take a bunch of antibiotics to get rid of the infection. I wasn't even 40 yet when I was diagnosed, so everyone kept saying that it couldn't be diverticulitis:sad2: I am exceptionally gifted when it comes to digestive disorders.

The exercise sounds like a good plan. I have never done Pilates.

Yikes to $3000 loupe!!!

OMG! That was my tour guide in 2018 for my private tour. I am so going to have to call and request him. He was amazing!!! We got so much done; almost every house twice, some rides, and multiple visits to Cafe La Bamba. He was also so great with my son who was at his first HHN and was only 12.

Sorry to hear that your numbers are surging. It's very frustrating and depressing. I am pretty used to it by now being in Texas. Luckily, my city usually fairs better than the rest of the state since we are a bunch a liberals (said in a Texas twang):rotfl2:We just dropped from our highest stage, 5, to 4 today. So I contacted my trainer at the gym and set up to start again late this week. Since my family is vaccinated and not high risk, I wear a mask at the gym (no one else does though), and my son is already in cootyville, I mean school, I thought it would probably be OK. Our decline is looking sharp, just like the delta variant surge was. Our actual covid numbers have been dropping for a while, but our city/county takes into account the number of available ICU beds when determining the stage. Many surrounding cities and counties are sending people here, so a lot of the ICU beds here were not even being taken by locals in the last few weeks.
I'm really enjoying the cardio pilates class!

Never ever, no excuse for drunk driving!

That is unbelievably tragic....

View attachment 608444

Morning break after 6 rides in less than an hour.
Sounds like a perfect start to the day!!

Going golfing with dad this morning....looking to be a most pleasant 77 degrees today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter