• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

Early start this morning.......

z25%20%282%29-X2.jpg

We did our 10 miles today after all. And it felt really good. Weather was warm with a lovely little breeze, think we had to make the most of it as weather is supposed to change this week. Won`t be cold yet, but certainly cooler with some rain forecast.

Bacon on rolls for lunch for sure today, we`re all starving. No-one wanted to stop in at the cafe for brunch today as we all had things to do, so I`m on bacon duty today.

Definitely being spoiled with this late September sunshine, it`s been gorgeous.

And yes Todd, listening to the tummy today and lunch is early...... ::yes::

Gorgeous night was had for HHN. Was very busy, and had a great time on Patty’s private tour. Saw all the houses and some we repeated, scare zones, some repeated too, snacked and rode mummy and grigotts twice. By the time we got back, close to 2 am. We did not want to close the park down. We were tired, but great fun with all that was with us.

Love seeing the scenic pictures from Sue and mouse time pictures from Keisha.

And Keisha, coming to the dark side soon?

Sniff, have to drop little one off this afternoon. Was nice having her with me, and she also enjoying that first HHN go round. May be a two wanting to join a tour next year.

And so, me still awake before little one. That’s fine, my feet need a rest. Not sure what she wants to do before packed up and back to home routine for her. And she should have a good flight. 90 the high today, and full of sun, with 72 the high and full sun at home.

Sunday it is, and a serene one for all. Nice Charade’s kitchen looking great, and will be nice to have dinner with you on Friday.

Ah, time for more tea, and always happy to hear Schumi having a long walk and bacon.

Stepping off the Disney treadmill to say hey al!

View attachment 607581

Poly is lovely as usual. A not quite FW view from balcony

View attachment 607582

Strolled to lake
View attachment 607578
Nice to be able to dive into bed 5 minutes later
View attachment 607579

HELLO!!!!! 😁

Love the pictures.......have an absolute blast with the fam!!

Lynne glad you had a nice time with your daughter at HHN.

So, we are boiling hot this afternoon.....for us anyway this late in September.......managed to sit out and enjoy afternoon tea with some little mini cakes and treats, just the two of us, but we still set it out properly.

Chicken is simmering away, and got some lovely huge leeks at the farm shop so tomorrow is chicken and leek soup instead of noodles.

Loving this sunshine and heat........

We had a very nice guy named Seth, Mac. He was great to talk to, had lots of info, and started working in the tour group, all the tours not just HHN, for 18 years so far.

Sue, we are not next to elevators, thank goodness, but toward the start of the hallway, so all from all in the back has to walk by us to go to the hallway that leads to the elevators. Why people have to yack as they stroll to the elevators, is beyond me, as I think sound also sounds louder in the hallways.

She’s alive! Guess we will go find some brunch, and little one wants to do some shopping, so that’s my schedule for now. I assume when we get back, she packs and I take her to airport. Thinking will be mid afternoon when I drop her off, so I think the traffic will not be too bad. Hoping anyway.

Good Sunday morning Sans family :wave:

I have read back a few pages. Still trying to recover from long trip back to Southern Indiana. Will be here until after the holidays. As I have gotten older the long car journeys are a little harder to bounce back from.

Did anyone see Space X? There was a launch I think last time we were there. I determined best spot to view was the bridge near the Studios going over to other side. Apparently quite a few others thought same.

My sister called me while we were in Cafe La Bamba having snacks before the start of our RIP Tour to tell me the ship was going off. She lives just outside Orlando. We went out with a few of the Tour staff and we watched the ship going up in the sky. It was cool.

Here is the youtube link for Michael Meyers. I didn't even think about the FB thingy

Ok......that is funny.

we are long past the point of being able to do both parks in the day & HHN at night. Only did the long tour, then HHN together once. Couldn’t believe how many miles we racked up that day on the fitbits.

Yes, it’s a bit much to do tours and a lot of park walking during the day for sure. I was tracking our mileage walked on my Apple Watch. It’s impressive how many miles you can put in. I was happy I could spread my RIP and Unmasking the Horror Tour by a couple of Days so I could rest between those tours.

I realize it’s been an active tropical season but, what’s with all the evening rain this year during the event? Afternoon pop up showers Usually outta there by then :confused3

On Sunday the 18th it rained buckets about 3 in the afternoon then dried up then rained buckets again at 7:30 pm. You could pretty much expect a good down pour in the evening then eventually clearing off.

yeah..,very humid. Quick dry with moisture wicking is best. Most rainy September I can remember - not the usual pop up showers but actual Down Pouring storms. Been lucky to miss hurricanes on previous September trips.

Yes, rain expected in September, but as you said it was pretty heavy down pours of rain. The rain poured so hard Sunday night that there were rivers of water overtaking the walks back to Portofino. You could not walk in grass to avoid the deep water as it was ankle deep mud and water on path in places was mid calf deep. It washed the dirt out of the lawn and the mulch out of the planting beds.

Glad you're having a nice time!!
That's a beautiful light!!

I had a wonderful time thank you.

Rental car and travel insurance today........😱

Yes, the rental car prices have been ridiculously high.

Hatley is a bit droopy and tired, you can see it in her eyes. But she did really well, and kept all of her teeth! Vet gave her an A+ for being the goodest girl!!

She is a beautiful dog. Glad to hear all went well with her vet appointment.

So I guess I should see what’s going on. Safe travels to Robo, may the road be kind, the travel uneventful, and quick time to be had.

Thank you Lynne. Trip back home all though long was pretty uneventful thankfully.

I was able to pick 6 pints before the mosquitoes drove me away! I swear bug spray is next to useless on those buggers...
The hard work will make them taste all the better!

Beautiful raspberries.

some random HHN pics, the Kitty Kat club from UtH tour from Case Files:Legendary truth house, and the Velocioaster! Missed Lynne and her dd today as we didn’t really do too much lol!

Nice pictures.....I would have liked to have done the 3 house Tour to see Case Files House. I did not get anything from that house both times through. After the 6 house Unmasking the Horror Tour and RIP Tour I was kinda of toured out. I think if I had seen Case Files during day tour it might have clicked for me better.

Mr Mac and I have an appointment with T-Mobile tomorrow late afternoon to straighten out our iPhone accounts

Hope you got your phones sorted Mac.

Pool is hopping today, got here early enough for good chairs. Nachos are enough for 4 people!
grandson pauses long enough from slide runs to eat and then
Back he goes!
Hope everyone’s weekends are off to good start, meeting up with Lynne and Patty for tour in few hours!

Nice pics of the pool and wow on the nachos. I’am sure you all had a nice tour. Patty and Joe are lovely hosts.

Beautiful day today. My club was hosting a race, The Poker Paddle. Just a fun end of season race. Was 75 in the shade, probably 80 in the sunshine! I was down to help. Did race registration and helped move boats around. Then did timing for last heat.

Beautiful pictures Sue.

After lunch we went to both Home Depot and Lowe’s. Dh bought a new cordless drill and I got some pull out drawers for our cabinets.

Nice project. Looks and sounds like things are coming along nicely on your remodel.

Your trip is almost here.

We did our 10 miles today after all. And it felt really good. Weather was warm with a lovely little breeze, think we had to make the most of it as weather is supposed to change this week. Won`t be cold yet, but certainly cooler with some rain forecast.

Beautiful pic of the ocean. Finger and toes crossed you will be able to get over here for a long awaited trip. I know you all are ready. Sending good luck travel wishes for you and Tom that everything falls into place for your trip in November.

Nice family pictures in front of the Castle. Have a great time.

Sniff, have to drop little one off this afternoon. Was nice having her with me, and she also enjoying that first HHN go round. May be a two wanting to join a tour next year.

Sending safe travel wishes for your daughter as she returns home. Enjoy the rest the rest of your trip Lynne. It was nice to see you.

It was a bit of a shock to leave the humid hot air of Orlando and travel 200 miles north and get out of the car and it was 63 degrees. I left Portofino about 4:30 in the morning Thursday and the humidity was 93% and it was warm out.

We had thunder, lightening and pouring rain Wednesday evening. Had a lovely evening visiting with Bobbie68 and Lynne. Then back to hotel for pack up to leave early am.

Getting settled back home. I did get a little shopping for birthdays and Christmas done while I was in Orlando.

My younger sisters birthday was yesterday and we spent the day enjoying the 4H craft fair. Then we went out for a late lunch. I gave her the birthday presents I shopped for her at Universal. She loved her Grinch backpack and Grinch shirt. She is a Grinch fan.

Went to grandsons football game Friday. That was the first game we have been able to attend this season. Son and grandson have been keeping us updated on all the other games and hubby has been listening to them on the radio.

Weather here is cool in the morning. About 54 degrees and warming into the mid 70’s during the day. Really beautiful weather.

My sister and I bought some pecan cinnamon rolls yesterday at the craft fair. There is a lady who makes the most delicious cinnamon rolls and sells them there every year. She sells out fairly quickly so we lucked out and were able to get a couple of packages.

So hubby and I enjoyed cinnamon rolls and coffee this morning.

I’am going out to putter in the yard for a little while.

For those still in Orlando enjoy your trip.

For those preparing to leave safe travels to you all.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Last edited:

I have read back a few pages. Still trying to recover from long trip back to Southern Indiana. Will be here until after the holidays. As I have gotten older the long car journeys are a little harder to bounce back from.

Beautiful pic of the ocean. Finger and toes crossed you will be able to get over here for a long awaited trip. I know you all are ready. Sending good luck travel wishes for you and Tom that everything falls into place for your trip in November.

It was a bit of a shock to leave the humid hot air of Orlando and travel 200 miles north and get out of the car and it was 63 degrees. I left Portofino about 4:30 in the morning Thursday and the humidity was 93% and it was warm out.

We had thunder, lightening and pouring rain Wednesday evening. Had a lovely evening visiting with Bobbie68 and Lynne. Then back to hotel for pack up to leave early am.

Getting settled back home. I did get a little shopping for birthdays and Christmas done while I was in Orlando.

My younger sisters birthday was yesterday and we spent the day enjoying the 4H craft fair. Then we went out for a late lunch. I gave her the birthday presents I shopped for her at Universal. She loved her Grinch backpack and Grinch shirt. She is a Grinch fan.

Went to grandsons football game Friday. That was the first game we have been able to attend this season. Son and grandson have been keeping us updated on all the other games and hubby has been listening to them on the radio.

Weather here is cool in the morning. About 54 degrees and warming into the mid 70’s during the day. Really beautiful weather.

My sister and I bought some pecan cinnamon rolls yesterday at the craft fair. There is a lady who makes the most delicious cinnamon rolls and sells them there every year. She sells out fairly quickly so we lucked out and were able to get a couple of packages.

Glad you made it home safely Robbie, and hope the journey didn`t take too much out of you.

Thank you for the good wishes, I doubt we`ll make November as it seems awfully close now to open the borders for beginning of November and for airlines to get themselves organised, so I think we`ll focus on May as our next trip.......but it is very good news the border is opening to us again.

Cinnamon bun for breakfast sounds wonderful, and glad you are also having some lovely weather at home after leaving Orlando. There does seem to have been a lot of rain.

Glad you enjoyed seeing the game too.......

Have a lovely weekend and I`ve been so enjoying your TR....... :wave2:

Glad to see more trip photos. Certainly make me smile and people making memories always a bonus.
Hope you get your strength back soon Robo. I agree travelling is harder to recover from as we get older.

I’ve been back up with my friend in Yorkshire and felt bad to leave her on her own last night though she does have lots of other support. Took some prepared meals up and trying to encourage her to eat a little more. Sadly still no death certificate so we couldn’t start on the plethora of paperwork but we will get there.

This morning I took Lottie with me to church. They have decided to change the format in the hope of encouraging more families to attend and it was a great success. Our minister (who is brilliant) came over to say hello to her and asked if she would like to help him during the service. Well of course! She was thrilled. Also enjoyed the band and being in the “older” group at activity time so I’m hoping she will come again soon when available.

As Schumi has said our weather has been unusually lovely for weeks now and some amazing sunsets. We have a contractor booked now for digging out the front drive in two weeks so things are progressing.

Take care all and enjoy your trips.

Quick ride to airport and back, and was just turning off I 4, when she said the regular security line was fast, 5 to 7 minutes. Now she’s relaxing with a full belly and gave her some snacks if she got hungry. Unlike our airport, this one happily has a Starbucks. So happy camper she is. Hoping her flight is on time, and she should be back around dinner time. Told older one to leave about an hour early, as she only has a carry on bag. And it takes about 45 minutes or so to get to our City airport. He doesn’t work in Sundays, so I’m sure he was a late and lazy day for him, before he leaves to pick her up.

May hit the parks soon, as now I’m a solo again. Beautiful weather now, yes, and unlike those huge downpours and lots of lightning with some. Rained buckets when I arrived at the hotel. The next week looks like beautiful weather. Thank goodness.

Hope all are doing rest today. And good to hear trip back was okay, Robo. That is a long drive. Was nice to enjoy some coffee and talk with you. Hope to see ya again, next year.

z25%20%282%29-X2.jpg

Bacon on rolls for lunch for sure today, we`re all starving. No-one wanted to stop in at the cafe for brunch today as we all had things to do, so I`m on bacon duty today.

WOW...beautiful picture! Is that near your house?

Good thing you are listening. ;)

z25%20%282%29-X2.jpg

Beautiful sunrise! Yesterday we had a brilliant day as you saw. Today the weather turned. Going to rain all week. What a difference a day makes

View attachment 607581

Poly is lovely as usual. A not quite FW view from balcony

View attachment 607582

Strolled to lake
View attachment 607578
Nice to be able to dive into bed 5 minutes later
View attachment 607579
Great photos! When we were there toward last few days mid Aug they started bringing out 50th merch. Both dd & I bought the spirit jerseys.

Gorgeous night was had for HHN. Was very busy, and had a great time on Patty’s private tour. Saw all the houses and some we repeated, scare zones, some repeated too, snacked and rode mummy and grigotts twice. By the time we got back, close to 2 am. We did not want to close the park down. We were tired, but great fun with all that was with us.

Love seeing the scenic pictures from Sue and mouse time pictures from Keisha.

And Keisha, coming to the dark side soon?

And so, me still awake before little one. That’s fine, my feet need a rest. Not sure what she wants to do before packed up and back to home routine for her. And she should have a good flight. 90 the high today, and full of sun, with 72 the high and full sun at home.

Sunday it is, and a serene one for all. Nice Charade’s kitchen looking great, and will be nice to have dinner with you on Friday.

Ah, time for more tea, and always happy to hear Schumi having a long walk and bacon.
Glad to hear you had a good time with your daughter and Patty & Joe HNN tour!
And happy to see Orlando weather is improving for my arrival!

We had a very nice guy named Seth, Mac. He was great to talk to, had lots of info, and started working in the tour group, all the tours not just HHN, for 18 years so far.

Sue, we are not next to elevators, thank goodness, but toward the start of the hallway, so all from all in the back has to walk by us to go to the hallway that leads to the elevators. Why people have to yack as they stroll to the elevators, is beyond me, as I think sound also sounds louder in the hallways.

She’s alive! Guess we will go find some brunch, and little one wants to do some shopping, so that’s my schedule for now. I assume when we get back, she packs and I take her to airport. Thinking will be mid afternoon when I drop her off, so I think the traffic will not be too bad. Hoping anyway.
I agree, a lot of people don’t bother to lower their voices walking down halls. My first HRH stay I found the hall outside our room so loud. I kept getting woken up by the late night City Walk people. I was in first hall after elevators. So everyone coming and going walked by our room. Last few stays were much better as we were further away from elevators!

My sister called me while we were in Cafe La Bamba having snacks before the start of our RIP Tour to tell me the ship was going off. She lives just outside Orlando. We went out with a few of the Tour staff and we watched the ship going up in the sky. It was cool.

Ok......that is funny.

Yes, it’s a bit much to do tours and a lot of park walking during the day for sure. I was tracking our mileage walked on my Apple Watch. It’s impressive how many miles you can put in. I was happy I could spread my RIP and Unmasking the Horror Tour by a couple of Days so I could rest between those tours.

On Sunday the 18th it rained buckets about 3 in the afternoon then dried up then rained buckets again at 7:30 pm. You could pretty much expect a good down pour in the evening then eventually clearing off.

Yes, rain expected in September, but as you said it was pretty heavy down pours of rain. The rain poured so hard Sunday night that there were rivers of water overtaking the walks back to Portofino. You could not walk in grass to avoid the deep water as it was ankle deep mud and water on path in places was mid calf deep. It washed the dirt out of the lawn and the mulch out of the planting beds.

I had a wonderful time thank you.

Yes, the rental car prices have been ridiculously high.

She is a beautiful dog. Glad to hear all went well with her vet appointment.

Thank you Lynne. Trip back home all though long was pretty uneventful thankfully.

Beautiful raspberries.

Nice pictures.....I would have liked to have done the 3 house Tour to see Case Files House. I did not get anything from that house both times through. After the 6 house Unmasking the Horror Tour and RIP Tour I was kinda of toured out. I think if I had seen Case Files during day tour it might have clicked for me better.

Hope you got your phones sorted Mac.

Nice pics of the pool and wow on the nachos. I’am sure you all had a nice tour. Patty and Joe are lovely hosts.

Beautiful pictures Sue.

Nice project. Looks and sounds like things are coming along nicely on your remodel.

Your trip is almost here.

Nice family pictures in front of the Castle. Have a great time.

Sending safe travel wishes for your daughter as she returns home. Enjoy the rest the rest of your trip Lynne. It was nice to see you.

Yay for getting in visits with Bobbie & Lynne. Always fun to connect in person! That sounds like a wild storm, did they close the walking path? I know at HRH we always cut through the path in the Butterfly garden. It’s mulch pathway. Would be a shock to sink down!
Glad you made the drive back safely. How long does it take? I had to look up on map where the state is in relation to Florida! It’s further North than I thought.

Glad you made it home safely Robbie, and hope the journey didn`t take too much out of you.

Thank you for the good wishes, I doubt we`ll make November as it seems awfully close now to open the borders for beginning of November and for airlines to get themselves organised, so I think we`ll focus on May as our next trip.......but it is very good news the border is opening to us again.

Cinnamon bun for breakfast sounds wonderful, and glad you are also having some lovely weather at home after leaving Orlando. There does seem to have been a lot of rain.

Glad you enjoyed seeing the game too.......

Have a lovely weekend and I`ve been so enjoying your TR....... :wave2:
Sorry to hear November trip isn’t going to work. Have you officially canceled it?

Quick ride to airport and back, and was just turning off I 4, when she said the regular security line was fast, 5 to 7 minutes. Now she’s relaxing with a full belly and gave her some snacks if she got hungry. Unlike our airport, this one happily has a Starbucks. So happy camper she is. Hoping her flight is on time, and she should be back around dinner time. Told older one to leave about an hour early, as she only has a carry on bag. And it takes about 45 minutes or so to get to our City airport. He doesn’t work in Sundays, so I’m sure he was a late and lazy day for him, before he leaves to pick her up.

May hit the parks soon, as now I’m a solo again. Beautiful weather now, yes, and unlike those huge downpours and lots of lightning with some. Rained buckets when I arrived at the hotel. The next week looks like beautiful weather. Thank goodness.

Hope all are doing rest today. And good to hear trip back was okay, Robo. That is a long drive. Was nice to enjoy some coffee and talk with you. Hope to see ya again, next year.
Glad to hear daughter got to MCO with short security queues. They can really be long at times. Worst I’ve ever seen. So I always prepare for the worst.

If anyone wants the AP September button, was handout all by 2nd week, and as of today, no AP September magnet gone too.
We’ll hopefully since I’ll be there at beginning of Oct I’ll score both pin and mag. They do go quickly, never enough for entire month.

Total change of weather here today. Woke up to pouring rain. Going to be foul all week I think. Yesterday was the last of the sunshine for awhile. So really looking forward to Florida ☀️🌴.
Today I went to church, second week open with strict protocol in place. No singing, one family to a pew, and only every other pew seating. I think only 20ish people in church. And no singing, priest brings communion to you, wafer only.
And still option to attend via Zoom.

Dinner tonight is salmon Bento box! I bought from friend, her Buddhist temple was doing a fundraiser. Since no churches are able to hold their traditional bazaars, etc. So dd & I will have a delish dinner. DH didn’t want one so he’s having leftovers from last night.

Tomorrow going to go through things I have set out to pack, and note what else I need. Decide on flight clothing etc. Also go get my Yams & pineapple to make my Thanksgiving casserole, make and freeze it.
Tuesday I have covid test booked then hair appt. Wednesday is packing day, and make sure electronics are charged and ready. Have to be up at 2:30am :( Thursday for 6am flight. Plan on getting to airport at 4:00. I think that’s when security opens. Not much point getting there earlier.

Getting hungry! I think we’ll have an early 5:00 dinner. We had a big breakfast of Bacon, sausage & eggs this morning so nobody was hungry for lunch.

I think I had a couple of years taken off my life today. Dh and I decided to go see a movie. While watching the movie I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and it was my sister. I feared the worst. I went out to the lobby and called her back. It turned out that she just wanted to talk to me about the possibility of Mom moving in with her. I guess Mom has finally had enough of my aunt fussing at her. I told her I would call her back after the movie was over.

z25%20%282%29-X2.jpg
Beautiful sunrise.

55566475-E0BD-4C5A-AD12-9D700808FD2B.jpeg
I'm a little envious. We were there for the 25th and wanted to be there for the 50th. It might happen. More on that later.

Sounds like a great time. It's great that your daughter was able to spend some time with you there.

So not looking forward to the humidity.

I agree, a lot of people don’t bother to lower their voices walking down halls.
I hate that. People seem to forget their indoor voices.

Tomorrow going to go through things I have set out to pack,
I think I might bing my suitcase upstairs tomorrow.

Dh announced today that he really wants to go back to Disney during the 50th celebration. It looks like I am going to start planning a spring break trip. I know it will be crowded, but that's the only time we can go except for another summer trip.

Charade my oldest dd really wants to go for 50th. We were just there in August. But since I have UOAP I want to make the most out of it and get a second trip in on it. It’s a 6+ hr flight for us so we don’t go more than 2x a year. I‘m thinking summer Uni/Seaworld/Dolphin cove trip.

Was his name Seth Oberman, or something like that? Shorter with short brown hair, a little ponchy? If so, that was my first RIP tour guide. He was amazing!!!!!! I tried to get him last time, but I got someone else instead.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Mmmm, marmalade. I love marmalade. It's the reason I started making jam, because I couldn't find good marmalade to buy here. I can't wait to start eating sugar again.

Lynne, Seth is a great person, you had a smart tour guide!

I have been tied up at home today so tomorrow will need to organize and pack for my trip
Wish me luck as I am way behind in preparation for it

Stupid phone issues and will be back at T-Mobile tomorrow for straightening it out
I’m sure it can be taken care of as I will be buying the phone out and no glitches with the T-Mobile/Sprint set up

Yesterday Mr Mac and I went to Sprint/ T-Mobile to do the switch over now instead of waiting for August (?) next year when the merger is over

I was under a lease with my phone and will buy out my contact so we don’t have to deal with upcoming issues
only two more payments as it is

It’s always something that I have to deal with before I make a trip….. timing is always off for me
Ugh..
Other than this aggravation, I’m doing fine

Hope all the homies are doing good!

WOW...beautiful picture! Is that near your house?

Good thing you are listening. ;)

Yes, it`s 10 minute walk down to the beach from our home, or a 4 minute drive.....we usually drive down, park and then walk. We`re lucky all our homes have been right beside the water almost, last one was a litte further but only by a few minutes. Water in front and open countryside behind is suits us just fine.

Yes, if the tummy growls feed it.......lol.......

Do you remember Tom`s face when I forgot to tell him I put Tabasco in the sandwich? It was in the Boulangerie and I think it was after the Christmas parade.....lol.....he still talks about that surprise......oops!!

Sorry to hear November trip isn’t going to work. Have you officially canceled it?

No, we haven`t cancelled anything. We`re just waiting on the official opening date from the White House for us to be able to fly in again. Lots of rumours but no confirmation yet.....hoping it`ll be this week sometime. Some think end of November is likely, which would be too late for us, but some are saying early November.....who knows.....

But, after 5 cancelled trips, we keep smiling, not much else we can do and we`re very lucky we have visited an awful lot of times, I know some who are still waiting on their first trip.

I think I had a couple of years taken off my life today. Dh and I decided to go see a movie. While watching the movie I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and it was my sister. I feared the worst. I went out to the lobby and called her back. It turned out that she just wanted to talk to me about the possibility of Mom moving in with her. I guess Mom has finally had enough of my aunt fussing at her. I told her I would call her back after the movie was over.

Beautiful sunrise.

Dh announced today that he really wants to go back to Disney during the 50th celebration. It looks like I am going to start planning a spring break trip. I know it will be crowded, but that's the only time we can go except for another summer trip.

Thank you, I love the beaches around us here. Not as scenic as the ones I grew up with, but all the same very pretty.

Oh that would have given you a scare for sure! I hope it works out with her moving in with your sister, would that be good news for you, hope so.

Crowds or not, go for the trip Charade......life is too short to stay home.

Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Mmmm, marmalade. I love marmalade. It's the reason I started making jam, because I couldn't find good marmalade to buy here. I can't wait to start eating sugar again.

Thanks soniam.....

I adore marmalade, but I`m the only one who does in this house. I`ve never made any kind of preserve but lucky to have a farmer close by who has her own little cottage industry and makes preserves, chutney`s and pies, so we benefit a lot from that. And I get the jars to myself too.....lol......hope you can find a good one to try.

Lynne, Seth is a great person, you had a smart tour guide!

I have been tied up at home today so tomorrow will need to organize and pack for my trip
Wish me luck as I am way behind in preparation for it

Stupid phone issues and will be back at T-Mobile tomorrow for straightening it out
I’m sure it can be taken care of as I will be buying the phone out and no glitches with the T-Mobile/Sprint set up

Yesterday Mr Mac and I went to Sprint/ T-Mobile to do the switch over now instead of waiting for August (?) next year when the merger is over

I was under a lease with my phone and will buy out my contact so we don’t have to deal with upcoming issues
only two more payments as it is

It’s always something that I have to deal with before I make a trip….. timing is always off for me
Ugh..
Other than this aggravation, I’m doing fine

Hope all the homies are doing good!

I know, there`s always something before a trip! But, you got it sorted....now you can think about packing.......lol......🧳

And it`s almost here!!

Well, the weather has finally changed. It has been blowing a hoolie all night long and to be much cooler from today, although forecast is showing similar temps, just mixed with rain, a lot of rain!

It`s been nice though. So, no walking this morning.

Kyle is back to the office today....with real people again, so he is quite happy, we have some things to do around town and pick up a few things we`ve ordered and hopefully not need fuel as we are having a panic buying crisis here......everyone has been told not to panic and it`ll be fine, but of course, people panic. I think our tank is full as we usually don`t let it go below 3/4 tank. Some places were limiting purchases to around £40 each, that would barely be a drop in our tank. But, hopefully it`ll sort itself out.

Home made chicken and leek soup for lunch today, so have mixed up some bread and it`ll be baking soon, had some olives left over, so chopped them up into it too.

No idea for dinner.

But, Monday again, I have a birthday every day this week, so need to drop of several cards and gifts today, hopefully get them all dropped off early.

i-bDBFxcZ-S.gif

cv54-S.jpg

cv25-S.jpg

Have a very happy Monday :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter