Something About Nothing ... #12

No blue room for me tonight

That is on the second floor and we have tornado watch out until 4 am

Looks like many states have warnings now

Saw film on the rain blowing sideways in Kentucky tonight

The rain that will fall here soon just means the grass will grow faster and the lawn will be mowed again sooner than planned

Hope the Patty cat van is making good time.

We're in Charlotte,NC! Been a little slow going- lots of construction and rain!

I thought our pattyw was leaving today.
Reading here lets me know it is saturday as I have to drop Mr Mac off on I 95 .......

We are off of I 75 so I need to give myself enough time to make the drop......

:laughing: We won't be in GA for a few hours! Will look for a guy on the side of the road with hedge clippers!

Will stand on the side of the road and :wave:

:thumbsup2

Just having the best time!

:cool1:

Supposed to be sunny but less hot tomorrow...

:banana:

That is on the second floor and we have tornado watch out until 4 am

Hope the weather passes! We're coming your way!

Can't sleep so I'm checking in here! The kitty meds are wearing off and 3am is play time! :eek:They're moving all around in their kennel! Next dose of meds at 6am:faint:

Safe and quicker travel Patty.

Ooh Mac, we are just getting a coastal storm, that wants to stay around, and will. I hope no tornado where you are. Scary pictures from some that did get hit by a tornado. Dry enough this morning, lawn mowing soon. Yeah, and Mac with this hot and humid days, and now rain on and off for days, grass will definitely need mowing at least once a week.

Still a pretty, bright start. Sunglasses and umbrellas are the fashion accessories today. And maybe a jacket, as rain will drop the temps into the 70s.

On the news, bear running down the street just North of us, man fished a boa snake from his toilet (was another’s pet gone missing), and very tropical weather for days, heavy rain, with 30 to 35 mph winds from around 4pm, and not stoppping until Sunday morning. 3 inches of rain, by the time it leaves.

Commercial on, so time to check on the wash. No hanging out to dry today. That, and some ice tea.

Have a super, duper Saturday.

Good Morning!

Puppy and I got out for a 4 mile walk this morning. Storms are moving in tonight, so today will be the last pool day for a few days.

Mini golf and dinner out tonight. Dont know where but Im craving a good burger and fries. Which means Ill probably have a salad.

Waving hi to Robo (love the minions!), Tink, Mac; Lynne, Patty (safe travels with the kitty), Schumi :wave:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Heard the storms were moving through southeast now. Stay safe peoples.
Got a text last night from DD “Muppets died” :rotfl2:. Her attraction went down for hour and half. She had to work until 130 am -trading for longer and more shifts when she can now as program coming to a quick end. She’s asked off for much of her last two weeks to play with her bf (from first program) and when we come down.
Monky is spelled monkey

MonyK is the homie...
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Monkey is apt at times too

I hope MonyK puts a bell around cuddle chicken so she can find her easier.
Wonder if they make tiny ankle ones for her...she’s turned out to be sneakier and smarter than we thought. Reenforces my belief she was a cat in previous life...
The kitty meds are wearing off and 3am is play time!
party:Party time with the kittieso_O hope you were ere able to get some sleep though.

Gorgeous Morning on lake so far- DH getting boat ready. Lake this morning, maybe pool afternoon, possibly some outlet shopping as the boy needs tennis shoes and school will be starting before I’m ready for it.

MiL gave me the largest coffee cup in cupboard:D:D

::yes:: Smart MIL, MonyK. Have fun on the lake today.

Robo, hey good to see ya post, minions on the mind. Hope you find some goodies at the farmers market.

Made cheesesteak potatoes, with two eggs mixed in, as they were the end of the eggs. Plain steak and taters for little one, and made her a Ceasar Salad. All full now. Grass mowed, wash done. Almost time to go an errand or two.

Clouds are us, so rain is coming. May change my sandals to flip flops.

49E6AD69-F432-441E-8B1B-673E34CB49C5.jpeg.:thumbsup2

4:10 am we woke up
Lightning
Pouring monsoons
Booms
Etc

Never did go back to a solid sleep this morning

And that is the reason I did not meet pattyw on the highway this morning for the pick up of Mr Mac

Right now all is calm
Even the neighbors dog is not howling anymore

Pattyw
The pill we give our cats for travel last 12 hours

I’ll look up the name of that med for you in case you need it again

Their dosage level is by their weight

But by the time you read this, you could be almost there so this post could be a wash

View attachment 338454

Yep, and I think Buckeev was sporting the Dino one. :rotfl:

Say whaaaaaaat?:P

Storms, Dinos, boas, bears & monkys...oh my!:earseek:

I’ll be doing this:umbrella:later when grilling out the steaks. Hope not as bad as ones that rolled thru last Sunday when i was out doing the duties. Lightening crashing all ‘round and the mr brings me out an umbrella. Um, no thank you dear. Why not a golf club to do the job right?

Yep, when it rains, mall shopping.

Keisha, may have some steak left, though DH May have finished it. Hey, just stick your fork up in the air! LOL

Little one trying on. Busy.

Welll, little one made out like a fat rat on our shopping foray. And we picked up Chinese food on the way back. Hello wonton soup, for breakfast.

Rain, heavy, at around 5:15 this morning. Sounds like still wet roads, and the local fire department’s siren has gone off twice so far.

DF144278-922C-41BC-B83C-162D24BDE7E8.jpeg

Ball game for the kids. Was going to be me and older one, but a rained out game last night got moved to tonight, so now today, a double header. Thus, the earlier than scheduled game today means little one can go instead. She has to work the dinner shift at her job tonight. Glad I did not get tickets for last night, and that more rain is coming later today. So here is hoping a no rain falling first game.

Tea, please.

Quick drive by.........

Heading to St Augustine for a few hours........weather is hotter than Hades!!! Mid to high 90’s and humidity is quite high.........but we’re loving it!

Saw the new Cinematic show last night..........we loved it!!!

Fireworks with water and light display was fabulous to watch........I still miss the old movie clips of the original cinematic show, but I believe many didn’t have a clue what some of them were........being older though we knew them all :laughing: the movies clips used now will be recognised easily.........

Would watch it again.........it was fun!

Going to watch start of the Grand Prix then head off...........

Later homies.........:thumbsup2

Ooh Robo, good selection. I have been known to have Potter ice cream and sit high on the steps and watch the world go by. Donut for breakfast, yes. Not sure which kind though.

Hey Mac, good morning.

Schumi, we get extreme humidity today, that will turn into rain as the day goes on. Enjoy St. A today. Lizards are happy, that and our grass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter