Something About Nothing ... #12

The big pink donut is my specialty type
Of donut I would eat
Basic donut with icing is all I need

Hope voodoo donuts have many plain types as would like to try one

The voodoo ones are fun to look at but not to eat for me I think.

4:10 am we woke up
Lightning
Pouring monsoons
Booms
Etc

Never did go back to a solid sleep this morning

And that is the reason I did not meet pattyw on the highway this morning for the pick up of Mr Mac

Actually, Mr. Mac had to be on I-95. As we were driving from SC into GA there were a bunch of trees and brush cleared from the middle area. I figured you left him there with the clippers and he made good use of his time waiting for us! ::yes::

Mission accomplished!!:thumbsup2:cheer2::banana::bounce: We got the cats to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday. It took us 27 hours from Orchard Park, NY to their new apartment. We were soo exhausted! The three of us were truly a sight!! (that noone wants to see!) after all that time in the car and only a few short naps!!

Got some sleep last night and Joe and I fly home this afternoon!! And I've got some SW drink coupons:thumbsup2

Hope everyone has a great day!

images

Safe travel home Patty, and glad to hear all survived that long trip.

I am with ya Mac, plain donut is usually my favorite. Though I do like chocolate icing on raised dough one. But I will check out Voo Doo, as so colorful.

Kids left about 1/2 hour ago. I hope they enjoy the game. And of course, little one needed some cash, after all, may be hungry while there. Yeah, crab fries and a burger or two. I do not expect much change returned. Yeah, I can be a nice mom. LOL

Pattyw glad you had a safe trip
down and the kitties arrived safely

27 hour drives take the life out of youse!

Did a few 21 hours drives to Florida’s years and years back and it took me a day to recover
So I know that wiped out feeling

Enjoy the flight home and drink up!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been MIA since July 12th buy my sweet husband surprised me with a 5 day trip to Asheville NC and we stayed at a b&b that had no cell service, no WiFi & no tv. And, AA lost our 1, shared suitcase for 2 days ( that was fun!) but we had a blast touring a lot of the microbreweries, hiking & ziplining. I can’t believe the amount of planning he did to make my birthday so special so he is on the good list for a while now.

Also news.....we have 4 precious kittens!!! Marshmellow is being super protective and won’t let us get too close yet but she did ok this one pic.

Schumi- we just left St Augustine this morning! Rats! We went up last night for a concert and spent the night. Just got home a few hours ago. It was very crowded downtown last night so hope you find good parking.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
So cute!!

What did you name the kitties?

Happy belated birthday!
Sounds like a fab surprise trip with the exception of lost luggage, no electronics..
But the beer made up for it

We’re glad you are back here with us

Aww! We have a Smokey, too!

The drinks are a little strong! May need another as there’s lightning in the area and the flight is delayed right now!

Yum to Patty’s drink choices.

Cute cat Tgrgrl, thank you for the picture.

Here comes the rain. Older one helped bring stuff in for me, just in time.

They enjoyed the game, though lost terribly, and team plays again at dinner tonight.

04DB1B7A-B34F-4AC3-9DBF-C507F7935CEB.jpeg From little one’s phone at the game.

It is a now what for dinner question. They came home with giant collector cups. At least I can wash and use again.

If rain stops, trash goes out.

Lynne-Make it quick & easy for dinner so you can relax! Sorry your team lost!

Lightning passed-yay! On the plane now!:)

You’ll be home soon

Stop and pick up dinner on the way home so you don’t have to be in the kitchen later tonight

We’re sitting on the runway and we were thinking about dinner. I’m thinking about good old Buffalo chicken wings(sorry Cuddle chicken!) How would tofu taste with Buffalo sauce??

images

Well Good Morning Homies! Per our forecaster today: You are going to get annoyed, the forecast for the next 5 days is this, periods of downpours, on and off, with thick humidity, and mid 80's temps. Woke up at 3:50am, what is that? Oh, rain. Back to sleep for a little bit more. 6 minutes into commute, hey why do you have.... oh, wipers needed. 10 minutes later, just oh so muggy. Umbrella in hand, ready to go, hoping the home commute has not rain when I get in and out.

Well Patty's back to reality for a bit.

Schumi's in lizard weather, having fun.

Mac's enjoying coffee with her cats.

Tgrgrl is playing with a new set of kittens.

Robo, hoping you are not feeling sore any more, and having a nice cup of coffee in your HHN mug.

Tink, will dry your clothes for ya, her McGuire DD can fix things.

MonyK, hopefully had fun at the lake, and chickens weren't too mad.

Agavegirl, sending good thoughts that your pre-surgery tests showed a go, and your surgery is a rounding success.

With that, tea is needed. Tastykakes were on sale, so a perfect, little bit sweet, breakfast this morning.

images
images

images
:rotfl:
images
::yes::

:umbrella: :rockband:

Good Morning Everyone!

Im working from home today- ( I treated myself and purchased another monitor- now I have 2) Here's hoping I will be more productive at home! I dont work from home everyday- but I wish the landscapers would check with me on what days they are working because I would definitely coordinate our schedules. Nothing like leaf blowers right outside my window at 7:30 in the morning....

Hope everyone had a nice Sunday. I went to the movies saw Mamma Mia- it was good.

Tgrgrl- those kittens are so cute! love the names!

Patty - swishing you a safe trip home.

Lynne- Sounds like we have the same forecast this week!

Waving Hi to MAC, Tink, Monyk; Schumi, Agave, Robo

HAve a great day!

Happy Monday all! Off from work today to catch up on sleep!!

We have rain in the forecast for the next few days too!! :sad: But the grass and flowers need it!

images

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter