Something About Nothing ... #12

Hope the Patty cat van is making good time.

Lake time sounds wonderful, Agavegirl. Hope the lab tests give good results.

Yay, Tink, a handy DD. Glad it was only the belt, and it gets a second life.

Robo, hope this is good day for you.

Mac, went to Taco Bell, no fries and no sour cream. Blasphemy! LOL

Hey, at least I can watch a Chew rerun, at its used to be time slot. Loving a relaxing day.

Not much on our agenda this weekend too Keisha.

Oooh...just got my copy of season 1 stranger things from Amazon...now I have something to watch while I fold the laundry :happytv:

What a great way to end my staycation :D

Thank you homies for the bd wishes for Mr Mac.

Wednesday/Wendy/agavegirl1, keeping you in my prayers for your upcoming surgery.

tink, it is a good thing the washer is fixed.
it is a bad thing that you will be spending all day to play ketchup on doing all the clothes.

I saw Keisha's post on sports being $87.
I don't have the motherland ap and booked a value room for $168 at Sports.

Doing a split stay this year and cut back on which hotel at disney to stay
But, not in the room much when there as will be in the parks from sun up to when the parks close down each night.

Humid here and 10 uv index.
I prefer staying inside during these hot days unless I do have to go out in the afternoons.

Off to do a test soon.
Wish me luck that I pass!

My guess is schumi is enjoying the darkside this week.
But maybe she will pop in again here while she is there.

I thought our pattyw was leaving today.
Reading here lets me know it is saturday as I have to drop Mr Mac off on I 95 .......

We are off of I 75 so I need to give myself enough time to make the drop......

Happy Trails and safe travels to bobbie68, Pattyw.

Getting ready to hit the road today! I'll be :wave: to all of you as we drive south!!

Will stand on the side of the road and :wave:

Our dryer is back in business thanks to my talented daughter:woohoo: she watched a YouTube video a few times and had it fixed in an hour. I probably would have bought a new one rather than call a repairman. The best thing is it only cost $8 for the belt.

Yeah to your daughter fixing the dryer.

Robo, hope this is good day for you.

Having a good day Lynne. Hope you are too. We are expecting some bad weather this afternoon unless we are lucky and it passes us by.

Oooh...just got my copy of season 1 stranger things from Amazon...now I have something to watch while I fold the laundry :happytv:

Warning it is very addictive......its kind of like ET on steroids.....LOL......hence is why I'am looking forward to seeing the house at HHN......I have a suspicion we might be seeing a lot more youngsters at HHN just to see this house.

Need to pack some stuff for the weekend.

Have a great time at your Lake House Wendy. Hope the storms have passed your area.

Off to do a test soon.
Wish me luck that I pass!

Good luck on your test Kneester :hug:

I thought our pattyw was leaving today.
Reading here lets me know it is saturday as I have to drop Mr Mac off on I 95 .......

It'S Friday Mac......Your dropping off your Mr a day to soon.......although that might not be bad idea after he cut down another of your flowering plants.....:laughing:

Mac, what are your dates at sports? There's an Enchanted escape room offer that saved me money off my original booking so it might be worth a call.

Tink I’ll be there September 26
What is the enchanted escape room?

Oh need to get a wave in to Bobbie for her travels

:wave2:

I just checked and it said $115 per night then when I clicked on it, the offer wasn't available but $145 per night came up so that might save you a little.

Glad you will be there on the 26th so we can meet up since we're leaving on the 27th.

Hope everyone’s doing good.........and hope all travelling have a safe journey.........

Loving this place again!!

Had two thunderstorms today.......but anyone who knows me knows I don’t mind the odd storm :D........we were done with the parks when first one started and in Mall at Millenia for second.........doesn’t stop us having fun!

4Rivers in Winter Park for lunch today.......lush!!!

Just having the best time! But, have had a few interesting encounters with folks.....aren’t some people funny......:laughing:

Deciding whether to have a pool night or back to the parks..........:scratchin

Catch youse soon..........:wave2:

Yay, more updates from Schumi. Glad the rain is not ruining your parade.

Tink, awesome score on mouse hotel. Even neater, Mac’s time is same as yours for one night. Maybe next year, I will go end of September, as already booked RPR beginning of October.

Mail delivered little one’s senior pictures. Had shed a tear, at the same time I was reviewing them, home show was showing a renovation of a Pitt home. My little one may be doing college on the opposite border of our state, Pitt. First time she will not be with at least one of us for months, if she gets in there.

Time for dinner. Gotta go, pizza is ready to go in the oven.

What did she think of Woody’s. Disney food blog’s review was dismal. Had a feeling the monte cristo wouldn’t measure up to the delicacy @ DL, so we didn’t bother. Well that & the limited menu that didn’t appeal to Mr & GD. It was so empty every time we walked past first week in July they had CMs standing out front with menus trying to ‘rope’ people in! I’m told it got busier the next week.

SD was zippier, more fun than i expected. Alien ride so bumpy i’d be happy if it did settle down lol

Are u an AP? There was an email last week. $87 rooms @ AS Sports. Not my fav of the values as to youth sports groups we have always encountered, but the price is right. I’m paying $103 all in for our first night there in August, lowest in years for us @ AS.
My dd likes the grilled chees and soup dipper combo. Won’t be an AP after Aug 6th:sad:. Have to talk to the hubs and see if feasible and then probably tell the kid-since she’ll be missing school and a band rehearsal day with these dates. I wanted to just pick her up at school early and whisk her away...
The best thing is it only cost $8 for the bel
Nice!!

Lost cuddle chicken again. Middle and I come back from errands with meal worms. 2 chicks come running-3rd one no where to be seen. Son swears she isnt in house. Look all over, checked her hidey spots inside JIC, no luck. Finally check spare bedroom-all fluffed up on trundle bed in there. Have no idea when she might have snuck in. Smart chicken took advantage of AC...

that storm that blew through last night is the same one that caused the Ducks tour boat to capsize and killed 17 people. Horrible awful tragedy.

And we are on way to lake in opposite direction. Supposed to be sunny but less hot tomorrow...

Agree MonyK, very sad and such loss of life in that duck boat disaster. One of those boats got into an accident on our river, with several killed a couple of years ago,in 2010. The boats were banned here, after that accident. They were never meant to float around in deep water, nor to be driver around town. I would never go on one. Have a great time at the lake. Glad to hear you did not have any damage from that storm, and smarty chicken was chilling inside.

From tomorrow afternoon until Sunday morning, tropical storm will dump 2 to 3 inches of rain. Guess it will be a quiet Saturday night.

Mac if the test was pass or fail, hope u aced it

Carole sounds like a good story in there somewhere lol.

Monky APH expiring, oh nooos. I’m up mid September. Waiting out DVC to see if they toss us any new, interesting bones re APHs. The Premier for discounted Gold price was pretty sweet. I’d jump on that silver one with restrictions that just came out for FLA res. Going to try and be patient but will stink as I won’t be able to make my FP for Oct without a voucher in my account.

GD’s APH goes to January but I don’t think you can transfer FPs anymore among your MDE friends? Hmmm need to think on that

Thanks Janet, appreciate it.

Monky is spelled monkey

MonyK is the homie...

I"m just playing with you homie...
I read that and could not read what else you said as i was giggling......

I'm home and chlling out on the iMac
Such a nice pleasure to use it and not the iphone.

I hope MonyK puts a bell around cuddle chicken so she can find her easier.

That has to be one smart chick.
She knows where to go and not be found until the posse is out looking for her.

I enjoy the Schumi sightings!
I wanna know about the food and crowds in the parks.

Hey tink and lynne....
the weekend is here and no work tomorrow for youse!

maybe not for tink since she was off for the past week.

Mac must be in her blue room. Hope those pokes or whatever tests you did left no marks and got passing results. And hey, I live about 25 minutes away from 95, I will waving if you headed too far up North dropping Mr. Mac off.

Nice and quiet tonight. Enjoying British baking competition show. Will be changed soon though, DH is home. No pizza left for him. Sounds like he did find something to eat. I think there is a zap a meal in the freezer.

Turned offf the alarms, sleep in day tomorrow. Channel surfing has commmenced. Will be watching on my iPad now.

Sweet dreams tonight homies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter