Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttester9612

Magical Moments
DRAMA FREE Please

If you are single and love Disney, then this is the Thread for You. Here is a place to share your life, thoughts and love with other singles. It's the place where you can share the thrills and chills with those who are in like mind about Disney. It's place where eventually with Disney Magic you might meet your prince or princess and fall in LOVE :lovestruc.

Please note, this is not a thread to harass, be mean or rude in any way to another human being. If that's what you want, then please do not subscribed to this thread.

The following is a test that was originated by the author of the very first Singles Thread, I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread with the same test.
If only there was a test.....

How would you rate a potential mate on a 1-10 Disney scale?

1) Hates Disney
2) Doesn't hate it but it's like pulling teeth to get them there.
3) tolerates it begrudgingly and nit picks everything
4) is okay with it but when given an option prefers other places
5) Is okay with it but only once every few years
6) Will go but wants to do Universal, Sea World, Bushe Gardens etc.
7) Goes willingly and will do almost anything
8) Totaly gets into Disney on almost every level. A day without Disney is like a day without magic.
9) Is into Disney on EVERY level...sells children to get in another trip.
10) If you won the lottery you would LIVE in Disney World!
11) Wants to build a private DISer resort on-site!

For Me I'm an 8 and looking for an 8

So for those going in May, what will be the first thing you do after you have arrived and checked into the resort?

For me, I'll first contact Darcy letting her know I've arrived (she gets in before me). Since I've never been to POP I will explore and then head over to the Boardwalk, love walking around there. If Smee has arrived, then hopefully he will join Darcy and I. I have an ADR at Spoodles, which I've never eaten there, looking forward to it. Has anyone else eaten there? Would love to read your comments.

For me after I check in - I want to head over the Magic Kingdom - that is my fav park and I want to go there first - that is if I arrive early enough on Thursday - If I get there later in the evening - I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

So for those going in May, what will be the first thing you do after you have arrived and checked into the resort?

For me, I'll first contact Darcy letting her know I've arrived (she gets in before me). Since I've never been to POP I will explore and then head over to the Boardwalk, love walking around there. If Smee has arrived, then hopefully he will join Darcy and I. I have an ADR at Spoodles, which I've never eaten there, looking forward to it. Has anyone else eaten there? Would love to read your comments.

Well...I am probably a 10..(I am a true Disney NUT) and accepting of no less than an 8...(hmm...do I still qualify to post on a singles link....heck yea..I am NOT married so that must make me single...lol)

As for the first thing I will do in May....Well..(ok let me keep it Disney, non mushy) I am not certain.... Randy and I get into the airport at the exact same time...(and can you believe it that was not planned at all, just happened that way) I will check in at POP of course, then it will depend on Randy what we do next... If it were me it would be my normal routine that I do with Genesis. (Although MK is the most magical park for me I normally do not go there on Day 1) My first day is normally HS, making a beeline for ToT..woohoo...and I normally ride it 3 times in a row before I move over to RRC.

:welcome: :welcome:

Ladies to the new singles thread.

Well...I am probably a 10..(I am a true Disney NUT) and accepting of no less than an 8...(hmm...do I still qualify to post on a singles link....heck yea..I am NOT married so that must make me single...lol)

As for the first thing I will do in May....Well..(ok let me keep it Disney, non mushy) I am not certain.... Randy and I get into the airport at the exact same time...(and can you believe it that was not planned at all, just happened that way) I will check in at POP of course, then it will depend on Randy what we do next... If it were me it would be my normal routine that I do with Genesis. (Although MK is the most magical park for me I normally do not go there on Day 1) My first day is normally HS, making a beeline for ToT..woohoo...and I normally ride it 3 times in a row before I move over to RRC.

Angy, don't forgot the ADR at Prime Time on Friday evening. We will have a blast. :dance3:

Be sure to order the Mediterranean dips! They're awesome.

Thanks, I'll mark that on my list to try.

Before we continue further, since this is a new thread let us re-introduce ourselves.

I'm 51, female, been a widow since 1999, have one son who is 23. I live in Maryland and work in Arlington, VA. I love everything there is about Disney and cruises. :woohoo: :woohoo: In fact, I have 3 trips this year to WDW. I now have a myspace which the link is in my SIG.

I am Charlene a 35 yr old female with 3 children girls who are 7 and a son who is 2. - I love going to Disney, but I also like to travel other places - I love to travel!

Thanks for the invite Teresa. I am probably a 7 or 8 on an average day, and then more on others. My sister calls me a 'Disney Diva' because she just doesn't get it quite the same way. I love to go and escape there. It has been a great asset for me this year especially. I spent a couple trips last year with some from the boards for meets, but was studying during the day so I missed a lot of the fun. I am glad that we started the planning for the May trip. My arrival time will depend on a couple things but I may spend some time alone this time. I know I am to meet up with Teresa later in evening. Not sure exactly. Thought there might be a mini meet mid afternoon, but am checking into a couple places. Other than that... there really isn't any agenda for the trip, except a few ADRs that were made. I have NEVER made this many ADRs before!

Looking forward to the trip and celebrating a lot of things!

Hello everyone.

Gregg, Male 42, have 2 sons 24 and 16 this coming sunday. Live in CA so have only been th WDW twice, but go to DL regularly.

Thanks for the invite Teresa. I am probably a 7 or 8 on an average day, and then more on others. My sister calls me a 'Disney Diva' because she just doesn't get it quite the same way. I love to go and escape there. It has been a great asset for me this year especially. I spent a couple trips last year with some from the boards for meets, but was studying during the day so I missed a lot of the fun. I am glad that we started the planning for the May trip. My arrival time will depend on a couple things but I may spend some time alone this time. I know I am to meet up with Teresa later in evening. Not sure exactly. Thought there might be a mini meet mid afternoon, but am checking into a couple places. Other than that... there really isn't any agenda for the trip, except a few ADRs that were made. I have NEVER made this many ADRs before!

Looking forward to the trip and celebrating a lot of things!

:cheer2: :welcome: :welcome: :cheer2:

Sha I'm so HAPPY that you join us. Looking forward to meeting you in May. :dance3:

Im a 39yr old female who was introduced to Disney as a child. I live in FL about 90 mins from WDW. I love having the access to it. I am an AP holder and a DVC owner. I am hoping ... no planning to see other Disney parks.

Hello everyone.

Gregg, Male 42, have 2 sons 24 and 16 this coming sunday. Live in CA so have only been th WDW twice, but go to DL regularly.

:flower3: :welcome: :welcome: :flower3:

Mason, you're the first male, thanks for joining us. Have you made a decision about joining us in May? :)

:flower3: :welcome: :welcome: :flower3:

Mason, you're the first male, thanks for joining us. Have you made a decision about joining us in May? :)

It is not looking very good. I am still looking for work, I truely wish I could be have to be responsible first.

It is not looking very good. I am still looking for work, I truely wish I could be have to be responsible first.

several are keeping fingers crossed and prayers said for you... as you know :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter