• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Singles who are for the "Love Of Disney"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!! I am 34/M I have three awesone children. DS 9, DD 6, DD2

I live in TN and am probaly an 9 on the disney scale. I just came back from a

week with the kids by myself in march. I am going in May and have already

packed.

TT we decorate our window when we go. I bring our stuff characters and the

towel animals they make.

Who decorates their resort room, especially the windows? With what or how do you decorate? :woohoo:

I haven't decorated in the past.This year a friend of mind gave me some Mickey Mouse window decals which I plan to display in my window at POP.

Another thing that I was thinking about is to hang poster board on my door inviting people to write any comments they like about their stay at POP or/and WDW. Short comments of course.

I decorate my room a little and my door at the DVCs. We dont have windows like the values or moderates have. That is one thing I miss a little, mind you a little. But I put a spiral light tree out for Christmas on the balcony and string lights for Halloween. May get more things like that for other trips. I did decorate Cait's door last year for her bday. That was fun and others helped chip in to my creative whim.

Hows school going CG??? OMG! I cant believe where we are already... never was sure I would get this far at part of the time.

This semester is pretty stressful. (Funny, I had 8 classes last semester, this time only six, but it seems much harder). You graduate *this* year, right? Woo hoo.

This semester is pretty stressful. (Funny, I had 8 classes last semester, this time only six, but it seems much harder). You graduate *this* year, right? Woo hoo.

Suppose too... see what the final exam holds for me

Sha, I'll have to remember the XMas lights when I take Dad in December. He'll just love. The nice thing about SOG is we will have a balcony, so that will be a great place to high the lights.

Sha, I'll have to remember the XMas lights when I take Dad in December. He'll just love. The nice thing about SOG is we will have a balcony, so that will be a great place to high the lights.

I am hoping to stay over in Ft Wilderness for Christmas later this year... maybe during a meet. Have a friend that stays there from time to time and he told me about the Christmas lights there of people who stay. I will get a cabin. Maybe split it with someone :confused3

I am hoping to stay over in Ft Wilderness for Christmas later this year... maybe during a meet. Have a friend that stays there from time to time and he told me about the Christmas lights there of people who stay. I will get a cabin. Maybe split it with someone :confused3

That sounds nice, I've never said there. Will have to check it out when we're there in May. It might be a possibility for December instead of SOG. I will have to speak with my sisters.

Nah christmas lights arent enough.. You need a disco ball ... thats what my room will have

Woot WOot

Who decorates their resort room, especially the windows? With what or how do you decorate? :woohoo:

I haven't decorated in the past.This year a friend of mind gave me some Mickey Mouse window decals which I plan to display in my window at POP.

Another thing that I was thinking about is to hang poster board on my door inviting people to write any comments they like about their stay at POP or/and WDW. Short comments of course.

I went down in the end of Nov/ early Dec last year and stayed at CSR. I had Tink Christmas Decals I had found at the Dollar Tree, and a little string of lights in the window. We also brought a stocking for the kids and hung it. It was really nice knowing exactly which room was ours. Which is nice when you are staying at a resort with building after building that looks the same! I wish I had taken a picture of it.

I went down in the end of Nov/ early Dec last year and stayed at CSR. I had Tink Christmas Decals I had found at the Dollar Tree, and a little string of lights in the window. We also brought a stocking for the kids and hung it. It was really nice knowing exactly which room was ours. Which is nice when you are staying at a resort with building after building that looks the same! I wish I had taken a picture of it.

Cute Jade, I'll have to remember to check out the local Dollar Tree.

Hi! I am a new member. My name is Heather and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I am 33 and single. I am at least an 8 and would love to meet someone who is at least a 7! My next trip to WDW is May 10.

Hi! I am a new member. My name is Heather and I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I am 33 and single. I am at least an 8 and would love to meet someone who is at least a 7! My next trip to WDW is May 10.

:welcome: :welcome:

Glad to have you on board, Heather. You never know you might just find your prince.

Thought I would join in the fun.

I am a 40 y.o. single female who currently lives in SC but am in the process of moving back to GA. Don't have any kids but have an adorable dog.

On the Disney Love Chart, I am probably an 8.5 and any future mate should be at least a 6 - (I like to go travel to Disney with my Mom or go solo so he can't be offended if I have to visit even without him.) :love:

My Disney history goes way back. My grandmother lived in Orlando so I have been going to the Parks since I was 4. After college I was even a CM for a year. Being a CM was always something I wanted to do so I did it. And now I love to go whenever I can - usually with my travel buddy (aka Mom) but did do my first solo trip this past December and I can't wait to go back for another solo trip this December. My next trip is in a few weeks - I actually won a stay at the Swan from the DIS Unplugged podcast for submitting a segment suggestion. :woohoo:

And I do decorate my door and/or window at the resorts. It is fun to make all the signs and steal all the LGMH from Home Depot. :rotfl2:

I am a 40 y.o. single female who currently lives in SC but am in the process of moving back to GA. Don't have any kids but have an adorable dog.

On the Disney Love Chart, I am probably an 8.5 and any future mate should be at least a 6 - (I like to go travel to Disney with my Mom or go solo so he can't be offended if I have to visit even without him.) :love:

My Disney history goes way back. My grandmother lived in Orlando so I have been going to the Parks since I was 4. After college I was even a CM for a year. Being a CM was always something I wanted to do so I did it. And now I love to go whenever I can - usually with my travel buddy (aka Mom) but did do my first solo trip this past December and I can't wait to go back for another solo trip this December. My next trip is in a few weeks - I actually won a stay at the Swan from the DIS Unplugged podcast for submitting a segment suggestion. :woohoo:

And I do decorate my door and/or window at the resorts. It is fun to make all the signs and steal all the LGMH from Home Depot. :rotfl2:

Welcome Tonya. . .

Welcome Tonya!! I love getting the LGMH for some reason. I feel like sometimes I should have on a trenchcoat and sunglasses, because I take so many! LOL I know there is nothing wrong with taking them, and that is what they are there for blah blah blah, but it feels so bad that it feels good!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

:welcome: :welcome:

Tonya, Glad to have you on board. I forgot about the LGMH at Home Depot. Have to put them on my list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter