Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request one of the designs you have. It is the one with all the names around it and a Mickey head in the middle. I think it is called surprise trip on your shared files.
on the Mickey head int he middle I would like "The Garnes Family Vacation Summer 2010"
and the names going around it are:
Bobby
Robin
Glenn Sr.
Zariah
Bobbie
Glenn Jr.
Sheril
Shayla
Marcus Jr.
Valyaunda

Im not sure if there is enough names to fill in all the way around, so anything you can come up with will be good. Your designs are just great! Thanks!!!!

hi, i love your DISigns!! You do awesome work! I was just looking at your 4shared link & was wondering if you have time, could you please do the blue baby mickey (in the "bubble head") that just says something like "my first trip".... i think the few i saw were personalized.

i saved a tink one and a star wars one for my other kids :)

thank you! baby is crying, must run!
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Linda,
How are you? I haven’t been thru in a while. I have been busy crafting for our upcoming trip. Glad u seen how the shirts came out for our anniversary. We decided not to wear them until Disney :goodvibes. I have a favor for you. We added 2 dining rest. to our stay. Could you make me 2 more invites? The info is below. We still have a few weeks so no rush. I appreciate it. TIA :hug:

Sci Fi: Monday September 13, 2010 5:20pm (no specific name)
1900 Park Fare: Wednesday September 15, 2010 7:40pm (no specific name)
Hi Brittany, I'm doing great. If you read my 1st post you'll see they about about to close my thread. I'm reaching the 250 page limit but will be starting a 2nd thread by Friday.:woohoo: Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Your designs are beautiful. I haven't made it all the way through your shared files yet, but hope to soon. It's all great!

Would you mind to do the AK M& M design for me with the Zebra print. With the names :
Emma
Olivia
Bradon
Bree

Thanks so much!!!!:worship:
Hi there, here are our requests.:goodvibes

Hi Brittany, I'm doing great. If you read my 1st post you'll see they about about to close my thread. I'm reaching the 250 page limit but will be starting a 2nd thread by Friday.:woohoo: Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Linda, They are perfect as always :thumbsup2 ...... YAY Congrats on the new thread! Thats because everyone loves you :love: I will def. be subscribing to the new thread. Thanks again our trip is quickly approaching :banana:

:lovestruc
Hi there
Could I trouble you for a few invites. Information below
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Tuesday 10/19 at 7:15pm to The Rodden Gang
Boutique (magic kingdom) 10/20 at 1:20pm to Melissa --Happy Birthday
Boutique (magic kingdom) 10/20 at 1:20pm to Morgan
Planet Hollywood 10/20 at 4:30 to Rodden Family for Bday celebration
Rainforest Cafe 10/21 at 7:00pm to Roddens
Chef Mickey Breakfast 10/22 at 8:55 am to Rodden Family
MNSSHP 10/22 at 7:00 pm to The Rodden Monsters
Akershus breakfast 10/23 at 9:20am to the Rodden Princesses and Princes
Sci Fi Diner 10/24 at 5:00pm to the Rodden Bunch
Cape May Cafe (goofy breakfast) 10/25 at 9:05 am to the Rodden Family

Also could I request some name fills
Morgan in the Ariel with the Ariel character on the outside
Jeffrey in the Phineus and Ferb with the Ferb character on the outside

Thanks so much:love:
You are making our first trip so much fun and we haven't even got to Disney yet. I truely appreciate all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, here are your requests.:goodvibes

ok, i am sooooooooo sorry but on the Our Magical adventure ones i wanted it to say our magical adventures with an s on the end!and on those same ones i want the middle mickey head to have minnie mouse in it, and allof the years floating around it! Thanks sooooooo much!

ok, i am sooooooooo sorry but on the Our Magical adventure ones i wanted it to say our magical adventures with an s on the end!and on those same ones i want the middle mickey head to have minnie mouse in it, and allof the years floating around it! Thanks sooooooo much!
So did you want all of them to be Minnie bubbles? Or Minnie surrounded by Mickey's?:confused3

I LOVE the designs you created for me and I really appreciate your edits. I'm thinking that I'll put them on the back side of the two t-shirts and was wondering if maybe you could create a small icon or logo to put over the left chest area on the front? I'm also hoping that you could maybe take one of your original designs (the one I thought might come out too dark) and just remove the characters (I know that I asked for them there, so I'm sorry for changing my mind:)? I think my BF might prefer it without the characters and maybe with our names there instead. If that's any trouble, I apologize and will stick to the great designs that you've already given me. I really hope I'm not being a pain :) Thanks for the tips on the printing too-- I can't wait to see how they turn out! Cheers! :goodvibes

Hi!! Just wanted to let you know that our last tour to endor star wars shirts were a big hit at the party Saturday night at hollywood studios. People kept asking where we got them and my dh kept saying his wife made them.....made me feel guilty though, all I did was iron them on a t shirt. You made them. So thanks so much for adding to our fun. Your design was way better than the official t shirt.

Hi Linda, I'm BAAACCCKKK!!! LOL, found these wonderful designs and wondered if you could please make them for me.

Tom & Lois on top, Celebrating 25 magical years June 18th

in baby blue instead of red, same initials

names Lois & Tom

names Tom & Lois on one ear, WDW Magic on other ear

Can you put Remembering Carol on this:

] Tom & Lois

Thank you so much and you know there will be more because you are just too good :-) Nanny 3:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter