Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! I really like the Hoop Dee Doo invite in post 3218. Can I please have one when you have time addressed to Trent and Logan with a date of October 31, 2010 at 715pm?? Thank you so much and congrats on the thread!!

OMG!! Your designs are so beautiful!!

I was wondering if I can request one?

You have tinkerbell one with all the fairies and tinkerbell in the backgrounds. I was wondering if I could get that one with the name Alexis.

If you don't have that one anymore, another tinkerbell with all the fairies in honor of their new movie coming out. (we are able to go to the preview and are surprising our daughter!!)

Thanks,
Rina
Hi Rina, I'm pretty sure I have it. I'm just not sure which one it is. Is it the one where they are all around a mushroom with an extra Tink in the ear or something else?:confused3

i just love your designs. i was wondering if i could request just one more. its the mickey head with the names in a square around it. and is all black. i would like inside mickey head to say 'The Galinger Family Vacation 2010' and the names going around are Jennifer, Brent, Cassidy, Carter. thank you so much in advance. you are great.
Hi there, here is your request.:goodvibes

Congrats on your upcoming new thread! :cool1:

Earlier you did a BLT stoller tag for my DD...we unexpectedly extended our stay at AKL...so could you do a similar stoller tag, but with the AKL logo??

The name would be: Alice Klick

Thanks!!
Welcome back and thank you.:yay:Here is your AKL stoller tag.:goodvibes

Happy Birthday to YOU!:banana::banana::banana:
Happy Birthday to YOU!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Happy Birthday Dear Linda
party:party:party:
Happy Birthday to you.
:dancer::bday::dancer::cake:
:thanks:

This thread is officially closed. Please see Shadow's new thread:cheer2:

Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter