DAS Preselections

CopperWife

Mouseketeer
This is our first time using DAS. I did my online interview and we were approved. I picked our 2 preselections for the day and wrote them down but misplaced my random scrap of paper.

Is there anyway to see these presentations now? I think I read somewhere that I wouldn’t see my preselections for the day until I checked into a park.

Thanks in advance!

The part that might not show until you get into a park for the first time is the DAS tile.

My daughter did not choose to preselect at all for our visit over the 2 weeks before today. We had no problem making DAS selections as we entered the park each day, and no problem making selections in The Disneyworld app through the day.

My daughter did not choose to preselect at all for our visit over the 2 weeks before today. We had no problem making DAS selections as we entered the park each day, and no problem making selections in The Disneyworld app through the day.
Correct. That is the regular DAS Return Times that you get each day within the park.

The Advanced Selections would have been similar to the old FP+ that you could book in advance. These would not impact ability to use DAS within the parks each day.

Correct. That is the regular DAS Return Times that you get each day within the park.

The Advanced Selections would have been similar to the old FP+ that you could book in advance. These would not impact ability to use DAS within the parks each day.
What I was trying to say is my daughter was stressed about trying to pre-plan, and we found it wasn't necessary. We needed to be careful about park reservations (Annual Pass) and they would be invalidated by making a change to our park.

What I was trying to say is my daughter was stressed about trying to pre-plan, and we found it wasn't necessary. We needed to be careful about park reservations (Annual Pass) and they would be invalidated by making a change to our park.
Got it. Yes the Advanced Selections would have needed to be at the park where you had a theme park reservation each day, though the theme park reservations can usually be changed easily even that morning and it would not have impacted the Advanced Selections (you could hop to the park with the Advanced Selections or just let them expire).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter