Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I think this is what you are looking for.:goodvibes

I am sure people tell you this all the time, but I am going to tell you again................you are amazing!

I cannot thank you enough for the disign you did for me. It is exactly what I was hoping for! I can't wait to get it on my shirt and will wear it proudly! Just have to wait now for the big trip!
So, thankyou for making this Disney fanatic a very happy lady indeed!
Yours in all things Minnie

Sue

OMG!! Your designs are so beautiful!!

I was wondering if I can request one?

You have tinkerbell one with all the fairies and tinkerbell in the backgrounds. I was wondering if I could get that one with the name Alexis.

If you don't have that one anymore, another tinkerbell with all the fairies in honor of their new movie coming out. (we are able to go to the preview and are surprising our daughter!!)

Thanks,
Rina

Linda it is so awesome to see how your DISigns have blossomed over the last year! Abby still wears her Tinkerbell shirt you made for her.. In fact she has it on today!! I was wondering if you could do some type of "girly" Toy Story shirt. She loves Toy Story (all 3) and the shirts they have are very boyish. We are going back this year but instead of my b'day it is her 4th b'day! The DISign doesn't need to be specific to her birthday though!! TIA!!
Hi there and welcome back. So glad Abby likes her shirt.:thumbsup2I made Abby a new Toy Story bubble with "girly" characters. Hope she likes it.:goodvibes

I would like to request one of the designs you have. It is the one with all the names around it and a Mickey head in the middle. I think it is called surprise trip on your shared files.
on the Mickey head int he middle I would like "The Garnes Family Vacation Summer 2010"
and the names going around it are:
Bobby
Robin
Glenn Sr.
Zariah
Bobbie
Glenn Jr.
Sheril
Shayla
Marcus Jr.
Valyaunda

Im not sure if there is enough names to fill in all the way around, so anything you can come up with will be good. Your designs are just great! Thanks!!!!

wow... I forgot a name in the request! can you please add "Chayonni"?
Thanks a bunch!!!
Hi there, here is your request. I think it worked out fine.:thumbsup2

Hi everyone, Just a heads up that some time tomorrow (Friday, Aug 20th) this thread will be closed. I am fast appraoching the 250 page limit so I told Penny, the mod of Creative DISigns that she can close it, especially since she is going to the World on Monday. Lucky girl.:woohoo:I will continue to post as far as I can but you will find the link to my new thread in my signature. See you on thread 2 and thanks to all of you who have taken me there.:goodvibes
Linda

i just love your designs. i was wondering if i could request just one more. its the mickey head with the names in a square around it. and is all black. i would like inside mickey head to say 'The Galinger Family Vacation 2010' and the names going around are Jennifer, Brent, Cassidy, Carter. thank you so much in advance. you are great.

CONGRATS LINDA!!!!!:banana::cheer2: Thank you for ALL your hard work and dedication to all us DIS members who have tormented you day and night with request after request after request! We love you and so greatly appreciate all the time you give to us! Thank you for everything!!! I'm so glad to have been a part of this growing thread... :rolleyes1

I'll be watching for that new thread to be born cause lord knows I'm your stalker... HAHA.. I mean, a follower... :rotfl:

Congrats on your upcoming new thread! :cool1:

Earlier you did a BLT stoller tag for my DD...we unexpectedly extended our stay at AKL...so could you do a similar stoller tag, but with the AKL logo??

The name would be: Alice Klick

Thanks!!

Hi Shadowryter!!

I am in awe of your talent:worship::worship:. I wonder if I could please make a request of you. We are heading down to the World on 10/13 and I was hoping to have a few invitations and a pillow case made for my daughter Emilyprincess:.
If possible, can you make me an invitation for:
**MNSSHP (white background) for 10/17/10
**Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's castle on 10/18 @ 11am
**A letter to Emily from the Princesses about her visit on October 13th,
**Fairy tale Dreams with Cinderella for Emily

I would greatly appreciate any of the above. I understand that you have an abundance of requests and I appreciate your considerations!

Thanks,
Tish

:lovestruc
Hi there
Could I trouble you for a few invites. Information below
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Tuesday 10/19 at 7:15pm to The Rodden Gang
Boutique (magic kingdom) 10/20 at 1:20pm to Melissa --Happy Birthday
Boutique (magic kingdom) 10/20 at 1:20pm to Morgan
Planet Hollywood 10/20 at 4:30 to Rodden Family for Bday celebration
Rainforest Cafe 10/21 at 7:00pm to Roddens
Chef Mickey Breakfast 10/22 at 8:55 am to Rodden Family
MNSSHP 10/22 at 7:00 pm to The Rodden Monsters
Akershus breakfast 10/23 at 9:20am to the Rodden Princesses and Princes
Sci Fi Diner 10/24 at 5:00pm to the Rodden Bunch
Cape May Cafe (goofy breakfast) 10/25 at 9:05 am to the Rodden Family

Also could I request some name fills
Morgan in the Ariel with the Ariel character on the outside
Jeffrey in the Phineus and Ferb with the Ferb character on the outside

Thanks so much:love:
You are making our first trip so much fun and we haven't even got to Disney yet. I truely appreciate all that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there, now let's see if I got these all correct. I had to create a few new ones thus the delay. Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Hi Linda, I'm BAAACCCKKK!!! LOL, found these wonderful designs and wondered if you could please make them for me.

Tom & Lois on top, Celebrating 25 magical years June 18th

in baby blue instead of red, same initials

names Lois & Tom

names Tom & Lois on one ear, WDW Magic on other ear

Can you put Remembering Carol on this:

] Tom & Lois

Thank you so much and you know there will be more because you are just too good :-) Nanny 3:yay:
So am I.:thumbsup2Here are your requests.:goodvibes

Great Job Linda as always!! Abby just loves Jessie and Bullseye! She is very excited! I will find you on the next thread as we will need a few letters too! One for sure would be a special birthday invitation from Cinderella and the Prince to dine in the castle on her birthday, October 24th. I am going to look at the other letters and places we have ADRs to see what I need. Thank you though! I won't need them until October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter