Shadowryter...PLEASE READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowryter

DISNEYHOLIC
Hi everyone, Well I’ve been informed by Penny (aka chaoscent) our fantastic Mod, that the time is coming to close this thread. I can’t believe that I’m approaching the 250 page limit and so soon. How fitting that it should end shortly after my one year anniversary as a designer on the Creative DISigner board. I love doing this and I’m not planning on going anywhere anytime soon. As long as you keep requesting, I’ll keep creating. I just want to thank all of you that have taken me this far and I’m looking forward to the next 250 pages!:goodvibes
Linda (aka Shadowryter)

This thread will close on Friday, August 20th and I'll be sure to add a link to my new thread.

Hi everyone! I've decided to throw my hat into the design pool. I have admired so many of you and have been inspired to try this and see what happens. If you like them, let me know. If you don't, you can tell me what I did wrong. I can take it:) I can customize any design and if you want a blank just let me know. So here goes!

Dreamvacation.jpg

WDWPixiePowerRainbow.jpg

Princess2copy.jpg

HeartCoachWhereDreams.jpg

HeartCastleDay.jpg

HeartBelieveandletthemagicbegin.jpg

Wow- I wish my first designs looked that good! My favorites are the first Celebrate one and the Tink Pirate one!

Welcome to world of design addiction!!!

I am sure that others will agree with me that these are fabulous!! ::yes::
In fact, I'll be the first to make a request!! :woohoo:

Dreamvacation.jpg

I would love this one for The Appleton Family, but could I get you to leave out the "featuring"?

Thank you so much!!!! :flower3:
~Kimber

Glad you liked it! Here's your request. Just click on the design and it will take you to the link Thank you.:goodvibes

WOW these are just great! I would like to request one. The very first Disign. The only changes would be to just put Disneyworld ( in place of Our Dream Vaction) and then featuring: Eric Michelle Lauren Timber Cody James Shannon Brooklinn Wendy Skyli Mary.

We are looking for a shirt that we can all wear on the plane together and some of the men are being picky. If you can think of somethin else that would work better please let me know. Thanks again you have really done a great job.

I am sure that others will agree with me that these are fabulous!! ::yes::
In fact, I'll be the first to make a request!! :woohoo:

Dreamvacation.jpg

I would love this one for The Appleton Family, but could I get you to leave out the "featuring"?

Thank you so much!!!! :flower3:
~Kimber

Could I get one that says The Carrasco Family?:cool1:

WOW these are just great! I would like to request one. The very first Disign. The only changes would be to just put Disneyworld ( in place of Our Dream Vaction) and then featuring: Eric Michelle Lauren Timber Cody James Shannon Brooklinn Wendy Skyli Mary.

We are looking for a shirt that we can all wear on the plane together and some of the men are being picky. If you can think of somethin else that would work better please let me know. Thanks again you have really done a great job.

Here is your request. What a nice big group. How about a soild color background vs. the gradient? I can change it to practically any color and I will be adding more designs.:goodvibes

Glad you liked it! Here's your request. Just click on the design and it will take you to the link Thank you.:goodvibes

Thank you so, so, so much!!
It's beautiful!!
(I've printed it out and put it as the cover for my planning notebook!)
You are precious to do this and I really, really appreciate it!! :hug:

Blessings,
~Kimber

Oh, my gracious!!!! This are beautiful:) I would love to have the one of Tink with Kicking up dust with the name Mia..and the one with the Mia, our Princess for a day and the very first one Our Dream Vacation without any name. Wow!!! You have a God given talent:) Thank you for your willingness to help others experience the magic of Disney World.

Oh, my gracious!!!! This are beautiful:) I would love to have the one of Tink with Kicking up dust with the name Mia..and the one with the Mia, our Princess for a day and the very first one Our Dream Vacation without any name. Wow!!! You have a God given talent:) Thank you for your willingness to help others experience the magic of Disney World.

Here are your requests. I wasn't sure if you wanted the year for Tink but I can fix that easily.:goodvibes

Can you make the Silvemist one that says "birthday pixie" on it with name Juliana, no year and one with Vidia with name Victoria, no year. Thanks!

Thank you:) You are so fast. No, I don't need the year, but when I pull them up to run them off, they are too blurry..what can I do to fix it? Thank you:)

Thank you:) You are so fast. No, I don't need the year, but when I pull them up to run them off, they are too blurry..what can I do to fix it? Thank you:)

Hi there. Sorry you're having a problem. You need to click on the design which will connect you to my 4Share site. When the design loads don't right click to save, you'll get a tiny picture. Use the download button just below the picture and above the links. Save it to your picture file or desktop and then you'll have the design in it's full form which is quite large.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter