SDV Orlando, 2011, Aug 26-28th

I was thinking about comming in for the week. I know I will want to go into the park an when I start scrapping I can't stop!LOL and do we HAVE to stay at the host hotel cause I kinda want to stay somewhere other than the Contemporary maybe someplace cheaper... Or if anyone wants to room with me that would be cool as well. I'm 31,I don't snore at all, and I really don't do my hair or make-up much so I don't need long bathroom time :-)

I was just coming on this thread to see - if I was to sign up for this thing, would anybody want to be my room mate - I DO snore but wear a cpap so I don't snore, and I don't do hair much or make up at all :rotfl:

Surina, it would be an honor to share with you (And I would pray real hard that some of your talent might waft it's way over to my head in the night)

edited to say - Oh dear. I should have read all the responses before posting. It appears Rebecca beat me to it!

I was just coming on this thread to see - if I was to sign up for this thing, would anybody want to be my room mate - I DO snore but wear a cpap so I don't snore, and I don't do hair much or make up at all :rotfl:

Surina, it would be an honor to share with you (And I would pray real hard that some of your talent might waft it's way over to my head in the night)

edited to say - Oh dear. I should have read all the responses before posting. It appears Rebecca beat me to it!

Darling, MomE and I call first dibs on you!!!!! Our cpaps can lull our other roomates to sleep. I saw you posted here, I got so excited that you are thinking of going, I almost started hyperventilating. It would be AWESOME!!!!! if you could come! Mom, Diana, and I are anxiously waiting for registration to open.

Darling, MomE and I call first dibs on you!!!!! Our cpaps can lull our other roomates to sleep. I saw you posted here, I got so excited that you are thinking of going, I almost started hyperventilating. It would be AWESOME!!!!! if you could come! Mom, Diana, and I are anxiously waiting for registration to open.

Really?? :goodvibes

Do 4 women fit in one room successfully?

We've had five, but that was with moms/daughters sharing a queen bed. For the few days it is doable.

Right now, it is just MomE, dlbwright and me in the room. MomE and I can double up in the queen, you and Diana can flip a coin for who gets the bed and who gets the futton.

Yeah Linda is coming! :cool1: Yeah Linda is coming! :cool1:

You ARE coming, aren't you! :confused3:lmao::rotfl2: Yes, you must stay with us! I am 2nd to say we got dibs on you! ;)

:cool1::cool1:

Yeah Linda is coming! :cool1: Yeah Linda is coming! :cool1:

You ARE coming, aren't you! :confused3:lmao::rotfl2: Yes, you must stay with us! I am 2nd to say we got dibs on you! ;)

:cool1::cool1:

HOW could I possibly resist SUCH a warm welcome? I WUV you guys! :lovestruc

NOW that I'm committed to going - and impatient for information - it's certainly unhappy news when Nancy emails to say - not ready yet!

I saw that too this morning.

I tried talking my DH into letting me get a job to pay for going, but there just isn't anything out there right now that will work with the school schedule, be close enough to home and pay more than a pittance.

The new website will have some enhanced features that will make registration easier for groups giving one lead person the ability to register themself and their roommates.

this is going to make life a ton easier for us!!!!

Started getting emails from Nancy about the new website premiering tomorrow!

Me too but I think I'm going to avoid the site tomorrow even though I'm anxious to see it. I have a feeling it's gonna be busy and get bogged down tomorrow.

Wow I feel like Ive missed allot of posts.
I'm still going but I still dont know for sure if I have a roomate.... I think I got roomie jacked:scared1:.....
Awww Man.

Did everyone get their logon id? If you previously did not have one, then all you need to do it logon the site as a new member. I went on this morning to look around. Right now, only three events are posted on the web site; one in Feb in NJ, another in March, and a third in March in PA. Guess we still need to wait.

Surina, I thought you and Rebecca hooked up to room?:confused3 Sorry I room jacked Linda, but I knew her first. ;) lol

I didn't get my new logon ID yet. I've been getting all the e-mails, though, so I'm sure it'll be coming sometime today.

I got my id but not mom's.

Surina, I don't think mom is coming this trip so if DH doesn't come with me I'll be your roomie if Rebecca can't.

Wow I feel like Ive missed allot of posts.
I'm still going but I still dont know for sure if I have a roomate.... I think I got roomie jacked:scared1:.....
Awww Man.

I still plan on going and want to room together. I just know that we can't do anything about signing up until the site works out problems and things open up. I do have my id number though.

Rebecca

Only 9 months to go, ladies :goodvibes

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Be safe if you're out there shopping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter