SDV Orlando, 2011, Aug 26-28th

Turquoise! One of my all time favorite colorschemes with LIme Green.

That scrap mafia shirt Danica designed was very attention grabbing! I musta had 6 - 8 comments on it at CKC.

We could always do bright orange shirts with our lime green Mickey!!! We'd look like Goofy, but we'd definitely stand out!!!:lmao:

I don't do orange. I would prefer to be caught nakedy than wear our rival's colors. :rotfl2:

look at this, we could add everyone's name

wordlesdv3.jpg

That is a very cool graphic! But DIT is right, it needs a mickey head. ;) I am up for any color. I still think it should be orange since Lisa likes it so much! :lmao:

I like it and agree about the Mickey head -- I'd be tempted to modify the top (last) "O" in Orlando, or the zero in 2011 to have ears. I like the DIS Divas name better than switching to something else (esp. better than Mafia -- too violent for me [altho cute in the way it was used]).

Maybe this goes on the "old" nonsticky thread, but here's the "semi-pro" fun photo of part of the DIS Divas, kind of the way he meant it to be, I think:
DISDivassemit-prophoto.jpg

Buffy -- sorry you missed this; hope things have calmed down some for you -- how is DD doing? (and you?).

I like it and agree about the Mickey head -- I'd be tempted to modify the top (last) "O" in Orlando, or the zero in 2011 to have ears. I like the DIS Divas name better than switching to something else (esp. better than Mafia -- too violent for me [altho cute in the way it was used]).

I did this in Wordle but I might be able to modify it in photoshop.

Maybe this goes on the "old" nonsticky thread, but here's the "semi-pro" fun photo of part of the DIS Divas, kind of the way he meant it to be, I think:
DISDivassemit-prophoto.jpg

Buffy -- sorry you missed this; hope things have calmed down some for you -- how is DD doing? (and you?).

LOL, I'm not sorry I missed this!! :lmao: I love the look on my mom's face, it's like "OH for the love of all that holy get me out of this!!!"

DD is good, she's in a short cast now. We have an appt in 2 weeks and if all goes well she may be cast free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter