Kit-a-Licious
Nicole Petersen Designs
Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo
Scrapbook Girl - Shari Boggs
Scrapbooks N Smiles
Scrappy Sisters
Tickle Me Pink Designs

Nice!!! :goodvibes

Just a quick reminder there are 20 of us in the group. Lisa invited 2 ladies she met last year to join us so I wasn't the lone person out there. LOL

I have my goodies just about finished, I think I will try to wrap those up tonight. Still no idea what I'm bringing though. It may just be a trashy romance novel.

Just a quick reminder there are 20 of us in the group. Lisa invited 2 ladies she met last year to join us so I wasn't the lone person out there. LOL

I have my goodies just about finished, I think I will try to wrap those up tonight. Still no idea what I'm bringing though. It may just be a trashy romance novel.

Is everybody getting goodies for the group- I'm new to this so wasn't sure.

Oohhh, I didn't know you were going to be by yourself. I'm glad you'll have a couple new people to keep you company - and you know we'll be shouting across the tables at each other anyway :laughing:

Thanks for posting the updated vendor list. I know I'll be able to find lots of things to blow my budget on!

I think I found a pink t-shirt last night at the 4th store I stopped at. It's not exactly what I want so I'll still keep an eye out. I also got the iron-ons. Now I have to buy new ink for our inkjet printer. I had no idea you couldn't print iron-ons on a laser jet (we have one at work I was going to use) but I guess it makes sense - iron-ons use heat to set and a laser printer gets very hot. Oh well, we could probably stand to have the inkjet work anyway.

Are most of you coming Thursday night to set up your stuff? We will be at Mk all day- but I definitely want to do that. We want to be ready to go Friday morning. We have Chef Mickey reservations at 7:30am Friday morning- so that will get our day started and energized. LOL :goodvibes

Nikki, I'll be at MK too with my family until around noon on Thursday, then I am bringing them to the airport.

Last year, Nancy let us bring our stuff down Thursday night to set up but no advance cropping. After doing the park all day then changing our room because the first room had excess water in the carpet, we were too tired to scrap.

Nikki, I'll be at MK too with my family until around noon on Thursday, then I am bringing them to the airport.

Last year, Nancy let us bring our stuff down Thursday night to set up but no advance cropping. After doing the park all day then changing our room because the first room had excess water in the carpet, we were too tired to scrap.

I also heard we can get into the crop room on Thursday night- from 10-12 to set up. We will be there Wednesday night- so we are gonna have to leave our luggage at bell services Thursday morning- before we head to MK- then we won't check in until later Thursday night. I guess our stuff will be OK?

Do you ladies still have my cell phone number, or do we need to exchange numbers again? I'm the one who always has the cell phone in our group... I can't wait for our breakfast!

Are most of you coming Thursday night to set up your stuff? We will be at Mk all day- but I definitely want to do that. We want to be ready to go Friday morning. We have Chef Mickey reservations at 7:30am Friday morning- so that will get our day started and energized. LOL :goodvibes

Hey Nikki! My family and I are having breakfast at Chef Mickey's at 7:30 on Friday as well!

I plan to haul my stuff down on Thursday night to set it up in the room too - one less thing to deal with on Friday!

Did we decide what t-shirts we are wearing on which day? Are we blue Friday and Pink Saturday? I need to get those finished tonight or tomorrow!

We leave early Wednesday morning - 2 days left :scared1:
My husband managed to tear his achilies on Wednesday and had surgery on Thursday! I have already ordered him a scooter for our trip and am having a waterproof cast protector shipped to the Polynesian as we speak! Good grief I hope to make it to vacation. :lmao:

I would love to see some classes posted before I leave! Not that it would be a bad thing to not take any - would free up some more time for scrappin!

Hey Renee!! Have a safe trip down. Sorry about your DH, is he going to be ok traveling home with the kids while you do SDV? Or is he staying and you're just scrapping.

Yes we are wearing blue Friday and Pink Saturday.

Thanks Buffy!

He and the boys are just going to stay and hang out at the parks while I scrap. My mother in law is coming down on the 18th and staying with us until the 29th. We also have some friends coming down on the 23rd and they will be there until the 30th. He should have more then enough help.

Can't wait!!!

Hey Nikki! My family and I are having breakfast at Chef Mickey's at 7:30 on Friday as well!

I plan to haul my stuff down on Thursday night to set it up in the room too - one less thing to deal with on Friday!

Did we decide what t-shirts we are wearing on which day? Are we blue Friday and Pink Saturday? I need to get those finished tonight or tomorrow!

We leave early Wednesday morning - 2 days left :scared1:
My husband managed to tear his achilies on Wednesday and had surgery on Thursday! I have already ordered him a scooter for our trip and am having a waterproof cast protector shipped to the Polynesian as we speak! Good grief I hope to make it to vacation. :lmao:

I would love to see some classes posted before I leave! Not that it would be a bad thing to not take any - would free up some more time for scrappin!

Hope to see you there!!!

Sorry to hear about your hubby!!

I completely forgot about the shirts- so I guess we will do our own thing for that!!! One of the girls in my group got special ones made at DTD last time she was there- so I think we are wearing them on Friday.

Is one of the vendors likely to have a small pair of sharp scissors? I'm trying to figure out if I can get away without checking a bag, and I think the slide cutter for mats/borders will get thru security ok. But a little pair of craft scissors would probably not get through.

I usually drive to WDW, but am flying this time since it's a shorter trip and just me. Probably won't even have enough stuff that I'll need to set up on Thursday (even if I were driving it's hard to imagine carting that much stuff along); I expect I will be watching Wishes over by the Carousel and being sorry that I didn't get to see the different summer show. But, this is my first ever scrap event, so I'm just testing the waters, so to speak -- I'm sure there will be lots of things I will wish I had brought along (but I'm a pretty basic scrapper anyway -- very little stamping, no embossing, etc.).

What time Friday morning do most of you get there? Is there a DIS Divas sign? I suppose we sign in and get directed to the right part of the room?
Obviously a major newbie here -- I'll just be looking for blue shirts, unless I find you late Thursday evening.

I made my first Magical Express Rez today, and I seem to be getting excited -- it's been a long wait since I first stumbled upon the SDV link and decided to come join you all!

I got friends?! :yay::yay::yay:

mecclap, you certainly can borrow my scissors, no need to buy a pair.

Lisa -- thank you -- yes, I'd have to say "you got friends!"

I don't expect to need scissors for much, but of course there will be something -- they're pretty essential (I "always" carry scissors, so the current rules for flying are difficult).

Thanks, Melissa C.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter