SDV Orlando 2010, August 27 - 29

SWEET!!! I will remove the ? then!

Sorry I wasn't there. I have got to get my house in order, it's a disaster area!

I'm glad you are all caught up, I was caught up until SDV because I brought it with me. Now I need to do another round of printing.

Add me!!!! I'm going to go next year. Now that I'll be working, I'm going to set aside a part of my checks specifically for this. :goodvibes

When is MomE's bird-day?

August 20th

A ? by my name, how rude! :lmao: No, BAMB, I am there! :thumbsup2 Lisa, MomE and I were talking about it on Saturday. By the way, missed you Saturday. I wanted to tell you I am all caught up on my P365 album for the pages that I have. Now if my consultant will just get on the ball and order me more pages I could work on my album more! :rotfl::rotfl:

Tried to sign up today, but had a question for Lisa on something. I will probably be signing up tomorrow. I am not missing out on all that fun again! :woohoo:

That CMC of yours is such a slacker, ;) :rotfl2: especially today. Spent all day :sick:

Rooming with four people in one bathroom hasn't been a problem, heck last year we had five in our room. I have a picture of MomE, MomK and BAMB all in the bathroom using the vanities. Nancy and Stephanie, that would be awesome if you can join us.

I just chatted with DH about this and he said "go for it"!!!!:banana: I'll need at least 1 roommate (or more!).

I also have a Tables in Wonderland card.

I'm a newbie with all this so just let me know when and how I need to register!!!!

I'm in. I'll be with the family again. but can't wait for Ohana!!! :thumbsup2

Me too! Me too! Me too!

Please add me to the list 'cause I really hope I can make it.

I won't know until spring whether my court schedule will cooperate - but as long as I can be away that week I really want to be there again - and not sick this time!

I LOVE Ohana so I'm definitely in for breakfast, too!

Ann

Add us in for the Ohana breakfast and we'll see what else we might be able to do with you guys...!

PBF
Z2H

Awesome! This will be such fun! What is the ballpark cost pp for the breakfast - like $30? We've got an elaborate and colorful budget process going on for our WDW trip, so this event should be added. (At some point, I might post a pic of our savings wall - the kids love it and even DH is "into" it!!!)

Forgive me my lack of knowledge here...I'm a long time Disney Lover, but short time Scrapbooker! :goodvibes I've never paper scrapbooked, my first attempt at scrapbooking has been purely digital (I'm better at the computer, glue and sissors in my hands are dangerous weapons!) I'm just now getting the hang of it, but have been enjoying it imensely!

Anyway, can anyone tell me if digital scrapbookers are welcome at the SDV?

TIA!!

Kelly

Forgive me my lack of knowledge here...I'm a long time Disney Lover, but short time Scrapbooker! :goodvibes I've never paper scrapbooked, my first attempt at scrapbooking has been purely digital (I'm better at the computer, glue and sissors in my hands are dangerous weapons!) I'm just now getting the hang of it, but have been enjoying it imensely!

Anyway, can anyone tell me if digital scrapbookers are welcome at the SDV?

TIA!!

Kelly

I know that Lisa did a little digital scrapbooking while at SDV this year- their is outlets available so my guess is that if you choose to scrap digitally that would be fine- you must bring duck tape to tape down any cords to the outlet and I would suggest an extension cord in case you are a little further from an outlet- at the Contemporary resort this year their seemed to be an outlet box between each set of tables but there were many less at the Yacht Club last year.

We would welcome you to join us at the Dis tables- I would check the FAQ on the SDV board (use one of the links from the 1st post of this thread) for more information from SDV itself. Most people I saw there were paper scrappers (asnd many had their whole rooms with them) but only SDV could answer for sure. My guess is as long as you put on your registration ou needed access to an outlet it would be okay but checking with Nancy at SDV is the only way to be sure (again she is not a member of this board so you would have to go to their site to do this.

Rebecca

I did see a few girls there with their laptops to use for the cricuts. So as long as you bring an extension cord and duct tape to tape the cords to floor I don't see why you couldn't do it.
If you decide to come, just send Nancy Bohrer and email telling her you want to digi scrap and ask if you could be seated near an outlet. We have one on either side of our table so I know there are plenty to be had.

PinballFamily, breakfast was about $26, so if you budget between that to $30 pp you should be fine.

scrappy Tink, we would love to have you join us. I did digiscrap at the last SDV, I had a HUGE power outlet in the floor right behind me. I did bring an extension cord, and make sure you bring some duct tape in case your are further away from the power source. Don't want anyone tripping over the cord.

Thank you so much everyone!! I heart the Disboards!! I will send Ms. Nancy at SDV an email. It sounds like a lot of fun, I know it'd be a hugh learning experience for me! :goodvibes

Lisa, are you going to digiscrap again this year?

PM me your real name(first and last) and I can add you to the list when I send Nancy our seating chart.
When you put in your seatmates, just say DIS DIVAS and my name, I'll PM you with that now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter