SDV August 21-24 2008 WE'RE HOME!!!

Rebecca, thanks for the great trip report. It is hard to believe that this time just last week we were all together in Orlando having a great time. I can't believe the time came and went so quickly. I know I am already looking forward to next year. Of course, I haven't completely unpacked all my scrap stuff yet. I was working on it tonight and am trying to get a bit more organized. Is that really ever possible????

Guess it's time to get a new counter.

Carol

Thanks for the answers - those are very clear descriptions! Maybe I'll do SDV next year.

And thanks for the trip report, Rebecca.

Glad everyone enjoyed the report- my things are back in my scrap room- not completely put away. I haven't yet put all my completed pages into albums. I loved SDV and am looking forward to going next year.

Rebecca

I'm still reading on page 49, but I am definitely planning on coming over. Are you still up for me staying over Saturday night? Are registrations up yet?

Yes, definitely up for you staying over as long as you don't mind some ongoing remodels!!! We can start registering for the event..but no classes are up yet.. I think I'm going to register next 2 weeks...

Thanks for your trip report, Rebecca! Maybe Nancy will plan a winter
Orlando SDV & you can get your favorite hot chocolate! :cloud9:

We were all having breakfast together this time last week!
That was wonderful! :thumbsup2

My crop stuff is not quite unpacked yet, either - - - maybe this weekend.

Marylee pixiedust:

Yes, definitely up for you staying over as long as you don't mind some ongoing remodels!!! We can start registering for the event..but no classes are up yet.. I think I'm going to register next 2 weeks...

Great! I will get more than a maybe out of my DH and try to register also. Do we need to register together so we can sit together?

Hey Everybody!!!

We made it back to Chicago late LATE on Tuesday Night. Of course Wednesday was the first back to school day so I was swamped the rest of the week. I love all the pics and Rebecca's TR is AWESOME. Love the Pics Everyone Posted. Marylee The rain was horrible all the way through TN/KY!!! It was so sunny Sunday Morning when we planned to leave we had to run over to the studios to try to ride Toy Story Mania-- we got on, but didn't get outa WDW until about 1 pm on sunday (about 6 hours after planned) Once I get unpacked, I'll post some of my pics!!!

Pam

I don't know if these were posted yet....

100_0969.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0966.jpg

IMG_6333.jpg

Marylee is on the left and I (Pam) am on the right.

Thanks for posting so many great pictures Rebecca!!!

Rebecca, Thanks for the heads up about sending pix to Sally Lynn.
We took some this evening & emailed 'em to her! :yay:

Pam, SO glad you checked in to let us know you arrived home safely.
I was worried about you. I did a similar thing y'all did (except I went
to Magic Kingdom) on Monday for 1/2 day!!! :rotfl: It's hard to leave
the World, isn't it?

Does anyone know how long Buffy will be in Orlando for this trip?
I'm hoping they don't see MORE rain! :eek:

Marylee pixiedust:

This is me the day we arrived in Florida. My sister took me to Mouse Memories and I bought a LOT and shipped it home. This is the very first photo of the trip:)

ry%3D320

Breakfast pics:

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I Love going to Mouse Memories. The people there are so nice and helpful. I didn't get there during the SDV. After seeing all the vendors around the room at SDV I figured I could do enough damage without going to Mouse Memories. And I did!!

Over on the SDV forum board we have been hinting to Nancy to think about doing 2 SDV's in Orlando. One in non hurricane season!

I am still working on getting all my scrap stuff put away. It is out of my bag, but all over my table. Maybe before the end of Monday I can say I am done. No promises.:rotfl:

Carol

And I posted them!! Thanks so much, Mary Lee. You really are a ray of sunshine. I cannot believe I have to wait a year to see the next in[stall]ment. :rotfl:
Rebecca, Thanks for the heads up about sending pix to Sally Lynn.
We took some this evening & emailed 'em to her! :yay:

Pam, SO glad you checked in to let us know you arrived home safely.
I was worried about you. I did a similar thing y'all did (except I went
to Magic Kingdom) on Monday for 1/2 day!!! :rotfl: It's hard to leave
the World, isn't it?

Does anyone know how long Buffy will be in Orlando for this trip?
I'm hoping they don't see MORE rain! :eek:

Marylee pixiedust:

And I posted them!! Thanks so much, Mary Lee. You really are a ray of sunshine. I cannot believe I have to wait a year to see the next in[stall]ment. :rotfl:

Sally Lynn!!!! I didn't know you were from CT! Hey neighbor!

Marylee, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see the potty books, maybe next year. I saw Sally Lynn's pics on her blog, they are adorable.

We just got in from WDW again and DH ran to the store, he's hungry lol. I'll ask him when he gets back if the boy potty's are picture worthy.

Sally Lynn!!!! I didn't know you were from CT! Hey neighbor!

Too neat! Where are you in Connecticut? I'm in Newtown. I'll be facepainting at the Labor Day parade tomorrow in front of 'My Place' on Queen Street if you are in the area.

Yep, little walking canvases -- nothing is safe from paint and ink!

Happy Labor Day!

Another CT person chiming in. :grouphug: Bamb and I are from the northeast section of CT, the opposite corner from you.

kim,
omg you went to mouse memories! i printed the directions last year and we just never made it. i would have loved to go there. has your stuff arrived home yet?? what was your best thing that you bought??
ooohhhh i'm so jealous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter