SDV August 21-24 2008 WE'RE HOME!!!

i will try, but i can't promise anything............

i'm off to bed, so have a great time. tell everyone i said "hey".:wave:

and tell awm- sizzix emergency-emergency -call right away!:rotfl:

one more thing...have a safe trip!

Save on those sizzix dies- they carry lots of them at SDV and you can cut to your hearts content next year. just put aside the money for the sizzix in a little hidden alcove and use that as your pot to start for next year. If you won't save it any other way then open an account with SDV and just put it right in there so it isn't avaiable for the sizzix- you wouldn't want them to keep you from meeting up with all of us next year would you?

Rebecca

LOTS of stuff to look at here At the YC SDV..... now to go back to making stuff!!

:wave:
Hey tubachick!!

Tell the girls if you see them we all say hi and I'm bored w/ no one on the boards throughout the day! You all have fun but hurry home!!!!!

Can't wait to see what you all have created!!!!

How are classes??

Tomorrow is the breakfast.....about 12 hours from now I'll be meeting some of the DIS scrappers!!!

BTW, the weather has actually been a good thing. We walked onto almost everything at MK and Epcot, and we practically had Blizzard Beach to ourselves. None of our ADRs were cancelled.....the luau was cancelled on
Tuesday, but that's all I heard about being cancelled.

sounds like you are having fun Kim! enjoy your breakfast tomorrow and take lots of pics for us back home!

100_0963.jpg

100_0974.jpg

100_0979.jpg

a few from breakfast. More I am sure will be on the way. So Many Cameras So little time!!!

ooooh i love these tubachick!!!! please tell us who's who?? i think i can pick out a few of them.
thanks for sharing them. it looks like you are all having a good time!

PO3:

I can identify photo number 2.. is Buffy in pink..and Rebecca is lime green...
and I even got to talk to Rebecca on the phone this weekend... :) lets see if I can identify anyone else!!

nan, thats what i thought. i have met buffy, so i knew that was here and i have seen pics of rebecca, so i thought that was here. and i'm pretty sure thats AWM in the 3rd pic with the green hat on her belt. i wish i could figure out who everyone else is.

and i think AWM and Kim came together, so maybe that's kim with her in the 3rd pic??

I'm not sure about that.. I've always seen AWM w/ her hair in a ponytail! LOL

If so maybe that is AWM and KIM???

If not, I'm wondering if it is Lisa and ????

i'm going with awm and kim. that's my guess.

and what about lisa???? which one do you think she is???

I'm not sure... I was thinking Rebecca was w/ Buffy @ the convention tables...so I was leaning more towards maybe one of the group of 4 being Lisa and someone else.. I'm can't remember what color shirt Ann was getting.. LOL (although the hat... I know Ann wears her little ball caps alot!)

100_0963.jpg

This photo is Renee and Buffy's mom- Buffy's mom was dancing with Minnie

100_0974.jpg

Buffy is in pink and I (Rebecca) am in green here. At the table behind us are two of DiannaLynn frineds (I don't know there disboards names if they are on the boards)

100_0979.jpg

AWM (Ann) is the boond in the front and Kim is beside her. Buffy and I are behind them. In the background Lisa is under the lights with the camera bag on, behind her on the side are PixiedustForever (capris) and Lisa's mom.

a few from breakfast. More I am sure will be on the way. So Many Cameras So little time!!!

We had a great time- would love to have a larger group next year. It is supposed to be at the Contemporary which holds less people which means we need to be organized to get our registration in early. It was wonderful meeting everyone.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter