Scare up some pages in October! - last call for pages!

I swear I'm going to add mine up soon - I've been working on them late at night, and have yet to count how many I've done.

another six for me today! hopefully I can keep this up all week...I have major work to get done not to mention this book needs to be done before Christmas so I can wrap it up! :banana:

Thanks Nancy! I've been having some internet issues lately, and every time I've tried to pull up the DIS it's just been sitting spinning its wheel. I did 12 pages myself last night, now updated to here. Hopefully it's a productive last week for everyone!

Your welcome! Sorry to hear about the internet issues... I hope they are resolved now!!!

My roommate was trying to be good and limit his bandwidth consumption, but the levels keep resetting. Our only problem used to be that the wireless would just crap out and we'd no longer be connected to the internet, but now I have to watch out for the constantly spinning wheel of no progress. Yipee!

Updated to here.

Five more pages for me! Wish I could of got more done, but I have a migraine so I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow!

I am finally on board with 21 pages. I had a crop this weekend and had a lot of fun. Got an album done and got 2 albums up to date. Hopefully I can get some more pages done before the end of the month.

Six more pages for me...need to stop scrapping late at night bc it makes me stay up to late. Lol. Its so addicting though b/c the apartment is quiet and there are no distractions...just me and my disney podcasts to catch up on. :banana: Also got my halloween cards finished today...just in the nick of time to be sent out to everybody!

Please add 30 more to my total so far!!!
I have my 365 book caught up!!!
I'm working on my Epcot pages from 2008 along w/ family events for 2009.

I always forget to post here. I got 26 pages done at my retreat this weekend.

Come down here more often... we tend not to talk about that pig pox thing going about! LOL

Loved your response to the question about starting their own board!:rotfl::thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:lmao:

Found the pages I did earlier this month so add another 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter