Scare up some pages in October! - last call for pages!

Whoo hooo! I got 4 done today! For me that is a lot especially on a week day. Although 2 pages I had all the stuff toghether, just had to stick it together.

seven more pages for me! If I keep working like this my disney 2006 book will be done by the end of november...maybe I'll actually catch up on disney trips before I take my next one! (scheduled for dec 2010...our first trip home to blt!) I'm alternating between my 06' book and a book for our friends who adopted a little girl in jan. My goal is to get all her stuff scrapped up to thanksgiving...if I get that much done I'll be golden and only have a little to do after that! :banana:

Way to go on the productive days (and welcome over those just joining us :thumbsup2). Updated to here!

Ooop, bad math on my part. I'm like you, I gotta stop staying up so late to do fun projects. ;) Fixed.

Please don't put me in the drawing to run the next one - we'll be away all of November. Total for the month 15. Not very many, but the best I could do, given the obstacles, lol. We drive on Saturday.

Not to worry, the leader has that responsibility and Rebecca is solidly in that position. Have fun!

Ive done 3 today:banana: That may not sound much but I've been :sick: for most of the month:sad2:

One more day to get those pages in (and a busy one it is)! Good luck all.

I'm trying to get ONE on the board, but I can't find a background color that looks right!!!! It's not my day.

I had planned to scrap today, after our two soccer games that were canceled due to the weather....we were at the field for two hours in the freezing cold and pouring rain because DH coaches both teams and the first game wasn't actually called off, just no one from the other team showed up; not even their coach. Nice. The second game the other coach came to tell DH they weren't going to play.

I had hoped my pics from Winkflash would come today so I could do the Toy Story LO I've had in my head, but the mail came and they weren't in it.

It's 3:52, that means I have 8 hours and 8 minutes to get something done this month....

Steph

Finished four more pages. I fell woefully short of my goal, but it's still more than I've done in months.

I did none yesterday:sad2: But as I'm signed off for another wek I hope toge t to grip with picasa so i can do the tree turning gold for October - I took loads of pics but only want them small or it will take a load of pages;)

Rebecca, get November started, pleeezzzeee!
Ive been working really hard and I want these pages for November and for me I have exciting news!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter