Scare up some pages in October! - last call for pages!

Macca1111

<font color=teal>I wish I were at WDW!<br><font co
Welcome everyone to October's challenge! Let's see if we can make this a really productive month for all of us. Just post to join in, then post your completed pages and I'll keep track of them right here. Everyone is welcome to join, whether you complete 1 or 100 pages.

Our monthly total: 516! That's over 16 pages a day! Yes!

Our players:
Raenstoirm
cobbler
acename

Our winner! princess:

icon_mickey_halloween.gif
Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages):
RRBB - 10
JandJ - 1
morgansmom2000 - 2
bearbear - 5
disneynut14 - 7
Kicky - 1
icon_mickey_halloween.gif

NEE - 4

witching.gif
Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages):
Macca1111 - 12
ColleenG - 11
mantaz - 21
MazdaUK - 24
laura&fam - 19
jacksmomma - 13
LindaBabe - 15
believen - 14
kswm30b - 21

haloweenpumpkin.gif
Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages):
ZeroToHero - 34
BernardandMissBianca - 26
GirlDreamer02 - 44
Arizona Rita - 34
meyernl - 42
PN96 - 40
lovetoscrap - 37

:hmghost:Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages):

halloweentortghost.gif
Crop Champion (75-99 pages):

rlovew - 79princess:

halloweensz4.gif
Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages):

Scare up pages is a good saying....I need to try and so that this month. Count me in!! When I get back from WDW, I am going to get some pages done.

I have 1 page completed so far. I thought I had another from this evening, but Photoshop blew up on me as I was trying to save it. I do have a web version saved, but I'm so upset that I have to go back and recreate the page so I can save it in print quality. :sad2: (I nearly threw my laptop across the room when it happened.)

I'm in again this month...I hope to be as productive as I was last month, but I have family coming in this weekend and also I am going out of town in Oct so we'll see what happens. Four pages for me today!:thumbsup2

I have 1 page completed so far. I thought I had another from this evening, but Photoshop blew up on me as I was trying to save it. I do have a web version saved, but I'm so upset that I have to go back and recreate the page so I can save it in print quality. :sad2: (I nearly threw my laptop across the room when it happened.)

:hug:Computers can be so frustrating! Sorry about that.

Updated to here.

Robin - No throwing of laptops :rotfl: Sorry that happened!

I'm in for October. Nothing done yet, but I'm hoping to get caught up on my 2009 book. And I still have to get back to our cruise album that I started at SDV.

P.S. LOVE the Halloween theme smilies!

Love your smilies! I am in and on the board with 18 and plan on getting a few more done today.

Rebecca

So, if I'm doing pages for someone else to add photos to, do they count? I'm making a baby album for my niece for her baby shower, but it won't have any photos!

I'm here too! I'm hoping to get alot done tomorrow night at the CKC crop!
I have about 100 photos left or 21/2 books and I'm finiched with the Med Cruise!:cool1:
Me too, LOVE the H smilies!

So, if I'm doing pages for someone else to add photos to, do they count? I'm making a baby album for my niece for her baby shower, but it won't have any photos!

I always count them- now it is a little different if they are part of a swap- I don't count them both when I make them and when I scrap the pages I got back.

Rebecca

No pages yet, but I hope to get some done tonight. I haven't even gotten to valentines in my 2009 book. Needless to say i real really need to get to work!

P.S. LOVE the Halloween theme smilies!

Well, thanks everybody! If anyone has one more to replace the hippy, that would be great too. If not, I figure hippy is a costume... ;)

What a great start to the month! Updated to here.

Count me in! I really need to get cracking! I was hoping to have 2008 done by now and I'm not even close!

I always count them- now it is a little different if they are part of a swap- I don't count them both when I make them and when I scrap the pages I got back.

Rebecca

Okay, these aren't part of a swap, they're just pages for her to put her photos on as she takes them!

THAT is one BIG reason why I will NEVER Digital scrap! I get that frustrated when I lose a post - if I lost several hours of work on a page I'd have to shoot myself.

WooHooo! I got 3 pages done tonight. If it rains tomorrow I might get a few more done and DMIL might take two of the kids overnight! :woohoo: And DH is working and the little two will go to bed early. Ahhh a peacefully quite house to scrap in!

Count me in - I will definitely have pages this month... :)
Thanks for the smilies - ZeroToHero sent me three to use for the levels. Everyone loves them!
THAT is one BIG reason why I will NEVER Digital scrap! I get that frustrated when I lose a post - if I lost several hours of work on a page I'd have to shoot myself.
:lmao:

Updated to here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter