Scare up some pages in October! - last call for pages!

6 pages to start me off:thumbsup2 I've got big bags of swaps (OK, 3 boxes :blush:) and 200-odd vacation photos so I want to put the two together:goodvibes

I'm a bit late but I'd like to join in. I'm making my MIL and my mom scrapbooks of my daughter for Christmas so I'd like to get quite a bit of that done this month. Thanks for the motivation.

I'm a bit late but I'd like to join in. I'm making my MIL and my mom scrapbooks of my daughter for Christmas so I'd like to get quite a bit of that done this month. Thanks for the motivation.

Never too late to join! Hope to do some myself tonight. Updated to here.

Another six:woohoo: Hopefully I can get some more done today:thumbsup2

I did another 6!! I would have done more but I was searching for a pice of meorabilia - I know I had it when we got back from vacation, but now I can't find it:headache: I think it must have got dropped when I was movng things off the table.

Stupid family wanting to eat food:rolleyes1

I got 1 more page done today- 1st moment pioctures of my newest nephew.

Rebecca

I got 1 more page done today- 1st moment pioctures of my newest nephew.

Rebecca

Oooh, please share!

Here is the layout- it was for the monthly sketch challenge over on VDBC.

IMG_6214.jpg

Rebecca

I am here with 1 layout so far.

Ya'll are much faster at your pages than I am! :lmao: I get stuck in the little tiny details. Slow and steady...here I come!

I'd like to join the page count if possible. My goal is 40 pages this month, which is alot for me. I have done 2 so far.

I figure a high goal this month will do two things: help me get caught up, and stop me from overplanning my DL trip next month and driving my DH crazy :rotfl: He has already complained that it seems like we eat, sleep, and breath DL. I don't see anything wrong with it myself, but in the interest of making it to our 14th anniversary I think I'd better keep busy at something else.

You guys have been busy! Rebecca, your LO is adorable, and your nephew is a handsome little guy. Cograts!

Steph

Sorry BaMB! I tried to update right away last night so you could bask in the glory of leading, but my roommate has been stealing all of the bandwidth lately (*bam bam bam* Stop downloading music!) :rolleyes1 So, now, updated to here with a NEW LEADER! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter