Scare up some pages in October! - last call for pages!

I have been working for three hours tonight and an hour or so last night and I have a whopping 2 pages to show for it :sad2:

I did fill in a ton of information that was missing in my DS baby album (first haircut, favorite book, etc.) so that was important. I just hoped to get more done. I have several pages that just need journaling.

Kicky did one (yes, a whopping ONE) page this weekend. I did zilch:sad2: I just don't feel up to pulling things about and making decisions:headache:

Please put me down for 2 pages! I will have more later this week! I forgot we had those cute H smilies!

Well, I got one page done. Just 1 so far but maybe I'll work on more this week.

8 more for me, yay! I was able to get the journaling done on some I'd been working on.

Updated to here - hopefully we can get productive in the last third of the month (myself included, right after I get my Halloween costume fixed and...)

another cj is done so 2 more please and I am almost finished with the Pirate Night book so I will have a big jump then!:cool1:

I finished up 20 pages this morning before heading to Disney this evening.

Rebecca

I finished up 20 pages this morning before heading to Disney this evening.

Rebecca

How do you do this? It's awesome, but I'm just awestruck.

I finished up one more page today. It's not looking good for my goal of 40 pages.

The Pirate Night book is officially done!:cool1:
Please add 30 more for me!
Now its on to the last book of the Med cruise!

How do you do this? It's awesome, but I'm just awestruck.

I finished up one more page today. It's not looking good for my goal of 40 pages.

These are pages for a book for my nephew- so I get everything cut out and ready to glue on and then sit down and assemble- everything has been cut, typed, run through the xyron, ect before I ever sit down.

The main way I get so many pages done is 2 fold- I scrap between 1-2 hours a day (and that doesn't count cutting time- I have my 2 cutting machines going quite a bit while I am doing other things and then just go in and pull off things as i get a chance and start cutting the next color. The 2nd thing is that I keep my pages kitted and ready to go - so when I have 5 minutes I can out together a page because I am just cutting down a mat and glueing things on by the time I get to actually scrapping the page- I already have my title ready, my journalling typed and printed, my embellishments choosen- I also do a lot of swaps so I have many ready made elements available all the time.

There is a tutorial listed in the sticky about techniques showing how I kit up pages.

Also I am not a perfectionist about my pages- I am more about the work of making the special embellishments and such and then once I get to the page I just glue everything down however it fits. I rarely follow a page map- generally I just stick it all down.

Rebecca

six more pages for me...I might actually get to my personal monthly goal, which is great considering I've had a lot going on this month! :thumbsup2

I've completed 10 pages this month. I surprised I got even that many done with as crazy as this month has been. I doubt I'll do more as we leave for WDW tomorrow, but I may try to do a little scrapping while there if we have any down time.

I got 2 more done last night. Hopefully I can get a few more done this afternoon and tonight.

I have been offline for a while but busy scrapping. I have finished 42 pages for October. I have also been doing a lot of word books using my Gyspy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter