Rumor: New Disney Cricut Carts

So I have a little disappointment with the Best of Pixar cart...where's Remy! And Up! And I was hoping for characters from the shorts...Luxo Jr, the Snowman from Knicknack, the lamb from Boundin, the bird from For the Birds, rabbit from Presto.

It seems like they could have deleted one each of the Sulley, Mike, Boo images and Nemo Squirt and fit Ratatouille on there. Especially, since that movie came out before Wall-E. Or fleshed out A Bug's Life...no Francis, Heimlich, Hopper.

So I guess that means we already need another Pixar cart. And there probably will be another Disney classics cart too, since there is no Dumbo, Lady & the Tramp, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, or the newer movies like Princess & the Frog and now Tangled.

They could have put some of those characters is the many holes on the Pixar cart! Itis cute, but why all the holes?!

so has anyone else ever ordered from Memory Miser other than ColleenG? the free shipping is good and I think the price is too!

I could have without "The Incredibles" all together not one of my favs but I love Ratatouille. Why no movie Titles???!!! WTH I do think they need a new Princess Cart though we got gret pics with the most Beautiful Girl as Tiana I have EVER seen!!! She was stunning!!! DL and DCA has nothing for Wall-e so I know I prolly wont use that character unless for a swap.
The Disney Classics is nice I'm just glad they put Peter Pan in there :thumbsup2
I'll buy both anyways it says "DISNEY" doesn't it?? LOL

i would have loved a remy, lady and the tramp, and a few others....

so i guess we still need more disney carts. that's pretty sad, i don't even have the new ones yet and i'm looking for the next one.

and i'm still holding out hope for park ones! i know crazy right? even if they only sold them at the parks we could get each other them as we do trips. i mean do they realize they are missing the boat on this one. they could make a killin on it.

I'm disappointed with the new carts too! So many holes in the Pixar cart and why so much Alice on the Disney cart? I may not buy either--I can find most of those images on SCAL. I'm so sad :(

Heck ... I bought my baby bug when I learned PC would be making Disney carts so I have to have both of these. I know one thing tho ... after the delays they had with Toy Story I'm not preordering anything!

The Design Studio update is up. It says November, but it contains all the new ones announced yesterday. Click me. I see quite a few empty spots on the Pixar one. Too bad, really.

so is anyone going to pre-order or are you going to wait for them to show up in the stores?

no one answered my question about using Memory Miser? so what are you going to do ????

so is anyone going to pre-order or are you going to wait for them to show up in the stores?

no one answered my question about using Memory Miser? so what are you going to do ????

I just ordered from them..I looked at another site I order from and they had them for 63.99 so I went with Memory Miser..Cant wait!!!

I will probably wait until I see a really good deal online or in stores. I've never ordered from Memory Miser.

i will wait too.

maybe i'll use my birthday when they come out in the stores.

I'm disappointed with the new carts too! So many holes in the Pixar cart and why so much Alice on the Disney cart? I may not buy either--I can find most of those images on SCAL. I'm so sad :(

Because Alice in Wonderland is awesome, of course. I'm personally thrilled that they're including so much on it. I've been a HUGE collector of all things Alice for the past 26 years (ever since I was 4) and in the past that film has always, always, always gotten the short straw from Disney even though any AIW products that ever do get released are hugely popular. I'm so happy to see that it's finally being prominently featured in something.

I have an Alice in Wonderland scrap room, so I see no problem with the amount of Alice on that cart either. :goodvibes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Thanks for the great link!!!:thumbsup2
I just ordered my bundle from Memory Miser :) GREAT DEAL!!!!

Totally unrelated but Susan where did you go to Hobby Lobby? None in NJ I thought?

I live in Central NJ ... closest Hobby Lobby that I know of is in Easton, PA. Drove out there once and it really wasn't worth the trip.
I see that Cricut Machine has Best of Pixar for under $30 ... I know some people have had trouble with them but the one time I ordered from them I had my cart within a week. I'm so tempted.

Has anyone had any problems ordering from Oh My Crafts???? I saw that they had the Disney Classics cartridge for $49.95 but it is a pre-order, they advised they hope to have their shipment next week.

I too have ordered in the past from CricutMachine.com and had no problems but their price for the Disney Classics is $63.95.

I'm not sure what to do....we have trip to WDW planned at the end of January and I was hoping to have the cartridge shipped to my friend's house in Florida...since here in Canada we won't see the new Disney cartridges for some time....I mean Toy Story isn't even available in our stores yet (TS was the cartridge I ordered from Cricutmachine in September and had no problems).

So should I pre-order or wait and take my chance that maybe they will still be on sale when Oh My Crafts get their shipment?

Has anyone had any problems ordering from Oh My Crafts???? I saw that they had the Disney Classics cartridge for $49.95 but it is a pre-order, they advised they hope to have their shipment next week.

I too have ordered in the past from CricutMachine.com and had no problems but their price for the Disney Classics is $63.95.

I'm not sure what to do....we have trip to WDW planned at the end of January and I was hoping to have the cartridge shipped to my friend's house in Florida...since here in Canada we won't see the new Disney cartridges for some time....I mean Toy Story isn't even available in our stores yet (TS was the cartridge I ordered from Cricutmachine in September and had no problems).

So should I pre-order or wait and take my chance that maybe they will still be on sale when Oh My Crafts get their shipment?

Memory Miser has the new Disney & Pixar carts for $34.99 - should be free shipping too...

http://www.memorymiser.com/cgi/commerce.cgi?search=action&category=1040

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter