Rumor: New Disney Cricut Carts

I have ordered before from Oh My Crafts and had no problems except when things are on back order they can take a long time to come in. I'm still waiting for a pack of card stock that I ordered in Sept. The other things I had on the same order have all come. I guess I should contact them. I ordered the Disney carts from Memory Miser also. I have ordered before from them and had no problems. Another girl I know gets a lot of her carts from them and swears they always have the lowest prices. And the free shipping is an added bonus if you get both of them.

Are these carts in stock or are they a preorder with Memory Miser as well? Does anyone know what their shipping charges are for one cart?
Scrapbook Pal has them on their website as a preorder, priced at $44.99 with free shipping on orders over $25. I've had great luck with them in the past ... have received my orders in just a couple of days. They do charge a bit more but sometimes to me I'd rather pay a bit more and not have to deal with the stress that some of the other companies cause.

I went through the process of ordering one...priority shipping is $9.14 and first class was $6.74...it is pre-order right now though

I think I may break down and order them too, since my cricut/gypsy and computer aren't talking to each other right now. That means no SCAL for me right now :(

They also have them and are now shipping at Scrappers Must Haves

UPDATE 12/30/10: Cricut Cartridges; Disney Classics, Best of Pixar, Nate's ABCs, Life's A Party, Groovy Times, Pack Your Bags, and Quarter Note are all NOW SHIPPING as well as seasonal cartridges Mother's Day Bouquet, April Showers, and Spring Holiday Cards.

I've purchased from them before. Super nice, and excellent turnaround time.

I've ordered from them before and couldn't remember the companies name. Thanks for the info. I would definitely order from them again. I want these 2 Disney carts so bad!

Have Disney Classics on order ... can't wait to get it! I have some pictures that need scrappin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter