Rumor: New Disney Cricut Carts

this would be the best news ever. I wonder what would be on the Disney Classics one...I hope it'd be something new for Cricut like Dumbo, Pinocchio, maybe Jungle Book!

oh how fun! the possibilities...

If they actually do end up happening, I hope that Disney Classics includes Alice in Wonderland. After the popularity of the live-action one (and the ongoing popularity of the animated one), I would hope they would cash in on it, but historically that hasn't been the case.

I am wondering when these will come out if it's true?? If stores are already making a space for them...makes me think sooner than later. But, with no announcement from provo craft, not so sure?? I certainly hope it's true though! Both would be great, I'm sure! And, I second that about the Alice stuff!! It would be really nice to see on a cart...as well as Jungle Book, Peter Pan, etc!!

We need The Lion King! I have so many Festival of the Lion King photos to scrap... ;) But I really hope this is true!!!

Oh my...I have been good about not purchasing too many cartridges. I did get Toy Story because I had to have it (love it :))

I would definitely need this new Pixar Cartridge if it does turn out to be true. Fortunately I have a Hobby Lobby close by so I guess I will check often.

I will need both of these. And I would think (well really hope) that they are not exclusive to one store. Along with Alice and Peter Pan I hope they put Dumbo on there as well.

I would love these. I hope this is true. I'd love some lady and the tramp pieces! Oh I could think of a million things to out on a Disney cart. They are really missing the boat in this. They could make a cart for each park. I'm sure they would sell like hotcakes. They need us dis people to design the carts!!!!

Wow...I would be very interested in the Disney Classics one. I am still waiting for the parks cart too! (Meaning that I want a Disney Parks cart, not that there is one on the horizon.)

Ooh!!! That would be awesome! I'm wanting the Sesame Street Seasons one, but I'm gonna hold off now til we see!

I hope they put a variety of characters on one cart, like Nemo and Monsters together. I haven't bought Tink, Cars or Toy Story b/c I'm just not sure how much I would use those carts.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have only had my Cricut for a very short time so never heard rumors before. IF this rumor does come true, how soon is it likely to be before it goes on sale? I will be on vacation in Florida until Nov 14th and I guess I'm just hoping that that I could bring one home with me

Maybe I'll need to poke my head into Hobby Lobby tomorrow ;)

I will be waiting in line for these too!!! just ordered Toy Story, and Megan said "why don't they have all the pixar characters" lets keep our fingers crossed!!! the parks need to be made too!!!

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have only had my Cricut for a very short time so never heard rumors before. IF this rumor does come true, how soon is it likely to be before it goes on sale? I will be on vacation in Florida until Nov 14th and I guess I'm just hoping that that I could bring one home with me

I would say there is no chance you'll see them that soon if they haven't been announced by PC yet. It took them forever to release the Toy Story cart. Although it does seem strange that Hobby Lobby already has the shelf tags.

It's very hit or miss on how long it takes stuff to reach the stores. The TS situation, took awhile, as previously stated. But in other instances people have found out about new cartridges when they found them on the racks at their local store. The Robots cart, I think was first found at a Meijers. And then the Lite cartridges at Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter