Rumor: New Disney Cricut Carts

:banana::yay::banana:

sounds like something is going to be on lots of xmas lists this year.....

so I will need a :santa: since I don't have a HL here, is anyone willing to pick them up for me??? I would be so GRATEFUL :worship:

Thanks!

I could pick them up too Lisa :) Good to know I can stop stalking the Hobby Lobby--I've been going 3 times a week :rotfl: good thing they're only 15 minutes from home.

She was just calling to tell me they were new and she couldn't order them officially until next week or the next. She said it could be "up to a month" before they came into the store, but they'd all me as soon as they did. She said she just "didn't want me to think they'd forgotten".

Great customer service. . .and it gives us a tentative timeline!!

what a shame I won't be able to get them while I'm here. IF we get them (quite often Disney stuff isn't licenced to be sold in the UK) they'll probably be over $100 :sad::sad:

Lisa - If the HL I go to has them, I will pick them up for you. Let me know!!

I could pick them up too Lisa :) Good to know I can stop stalking the Hobby Lobby--I've been going 3 times a week :rotfl: good thing they're only 15 minutes from home.

thanks ladies, I guess who ever finds them first, give me a call...will send you my cell # your the bestest :hug:

I'll let you know as soon as I get the "call"! Lisa, I'll be happy to be on the lookout for some for you, too! :thumbsup2

Have we gotten the word if these will be available anywhere else? Why don't we have HL? :sad1:

not that I have heard....ask one of the ladies who do have a HL to give you a call when they come in....I sent my cell # to 3 of them (LM3K, wdwmickey and SIOH) , so I'm sure you could do the same!

I am hoping for a great Sully cut on the Pixar cart. I have some blue flocking powder that is the perfect shade to make him fuzzy!

I just looked at the HL website....they are opening one here in WA...Kennewick which is about 170 miles from me...seems like a strange place giving this side is more populated....maybe we will get one on the side of the mtns some day too :cool1:

I will also be keeping a lookout and will post when they come in. I go to HL normally once a week.

I just struck out at out HL too. All I got out of them was that the truck comes in on Mondays. The other person I spoke with said that they merely hang what is sent to them with no indication of when a product will come. :headache:

20101110144106.jpg

a very vague rumor -- someone saw empty spots in Hobby Lobby for carts called, Disney Classics and Best of Pixar. Anyone else have info on this?

http://community.provocraft.com/Cri...er-new-cartridge-Could-this-be-a-spoiler.aspx

THIS IS NOW A REALITY!!! I NEED these two carts. It's exactly what I've been wanting PC to come up with. Now all we need are carts for the parks and we'll be set. The images are won.der.ful. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.:banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3: There not in stores yet, I guess. They might go up for sale in January? All I know is I need them NOW!

THIS IS NOW A REALITY!!! I NEED these two carts. It's exactly what I've been wanting PC to come up with. Now all we need are carts for the parks and we'll be set. The images are won.der.ful. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.:banana::cool1::woohoo::dance3: There not in stores yet, I guess. They might go up for sale in January? All I know is I need them NOW!

Where did you see the images?

I was wondering about these the other day and forgot to look for the thread. I never get HT on Thursday! Will someone post a link when they get it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter