Rumor: New Disney Cricut Carts

Where did you see the images?

I was wondering about these the other day and forgot to look for the thread. I never get HT on Thursday! Will someone post a link when they get it?

jacksmomma,

Only Cricut Circle members can see it right now. The images will be released tomorrow on Hello Thursday.

morgansmom,

It was posted in the Circle Magazine and in the blog.

I only mentioned this as an update since folks here already knew what was coming. I'm not at liberty to release the images right now. But I just wanted you gals to know that the wait is over.

Ooh, I usually don't get my Hello Thursday until the evening or even on Friday, but I'd LOVE to see these!!

No HT email, but look!

New Cartridges

A6-2000588-BestofPixar_samplesheet.jpg

A6-2000380-DisneyClassics_samplesheet.jpg

Uh..I NEED those two Disney Carts!!!!!

I definately NEED both these carts! Like right NOW! I can't wait for them to go on sale. Finally PC has answered all our begging!

Thanks, morgansmom! I knew you'd get to it before I got back to this thread. Awesome, huh? Now I just wish PC would let us know what the release date is for these. It'll probably be in January but I hope it's earlier.

:dance3: let the happy dance begin:dance3:
and it has Thumper!!! I love Thumper:love:

lets see, now they need a parks and resorts cart.......

I only wish they would have released them before Christmas. They would totally be on the top of my wish list!

So I have a little disappointment with the Best of Pixar cart...where's Remy! And Up! And I was hoping for characters from the shorts...Luxo Jr, the Snowman from Knicknack, the lamb from Boundin, the bird from For the Birds, rabbit from Presto.

It seems like they could have deleted one each of the Sulley, Mike, Boo images and Nemo Squirt and fit Ratatouille on there. Especially, since that movie came out before Wall-E. Or fleshed out A Bug's Life...no Francis, Heimlich, Hopper.

So I guess that means we already need another Pixar cart. And there probably will be another Disney classics cart too, since there is no Dumbo, Lady & the Tramp, Robin Hood, Jungle Book, or the newer movies like Princess & the Frog and now Tangled.

Just got an e-mail from Memory Miser and they have the 2 new Disney carts on sale for $34.95 with FREE shipping. I am ordering mine now and banking on Mom give $$ for Christmas. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter