Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

love rumors to reality!!!!!!!!:goodvibes
need a update from the previous pin... excited to see what they come up with this time!!!
images

images

I would love to come! Depends on how crowds will be :confused3 I don't know if I would stay all 24 hours though :thumbsup2

You could always take a nap on the PeopleMover and IASW. :laughing:

Dont forget CoP!!!!!!

Ok so the park opens at 6AM the 29th!!! Hmmmm decisions decisions!!! I have never been in the park this early but I have stayed till 5AM at one point :rotfl:

Dont forget CoP!!!!!!

Ok so the park opens at 6AM the 29th!!! Hmmmm decisions decisions!!! I have never been in the park this early but I have stayed till 5AM at one point :rotfl:

Don't forget staying at WLV. Can always go back to the room for nap.

Wish I could go for that day. I head down this next weekend. No way I could go again that soon.

I have to rethink the Rope Drop part.... :eek: that's 6AM!!!!!!

I was thinking about going for this... and finally buying an AP [watching thread]

I hope its nowhere near as busy as New Years!

~B

[
QUOTE=DFD;43756131]I have to rethink the Rope Drop part.... :eek: that's 6AM!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Hello :wave2: I am Evelyn, I will be there. Thanks to : ttester9612, I found this thread:surfweb:. I had not even thought about there being one :lmao:, silly me.
I will fly down on the 28th and stay 2 nights. I would be delighted to be included in the Roll Call and meeting everyone. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It's going to be such fun, I do not plan to be in the park 24 hours, but will come and go between naps :rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter