Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

Oh my goodness. 2 more sleeps and I'm flying to MCO!

There are so many fun meets going on; I'm hoping the late night ones will keep me going!

Don't forget to sign up for my Give Kids the World meet! We're riding Pirates of the Caribbean at 10:30pm! Click the link below in my signature! It will be a lot of fun to meet up with other DISers and to raise some money to help the families who NEED Give Kids the World!

Is MagicKingdom giving away free ears too or is this only for DL

Both... To the first 1,000 with an AP that responded to an email. (Here!)

I work till 10pm the night before, and live a 2 hour drive away.. ARGH! :D Not sure if I will sleep or just drive there and nap in the parking lot... rofl

Is this meet open to anyone? I just moved to the area and got a weekday annual pass. I'll be there! Hopefully, I will get DH to come, even though he has to work at SSR a few hours later :rolleyes1

How do I find you all?

Is this meet open to anyone? I just moved to the area and got a weekday annual pass. I'll be there! Hopefully, I will get DH to come, even though he has to work at SSR a few hours later :rolleyes1

How do I find you all?

Sure it's open to anyone! I'll probably have a bright pink Tink rain jacket on. My mom rides a scooter with a pink/black backpack on the back! Say hi!
You could also join us at 10:30pm at Pirates of the Caribbean for a meet! Details for that are in my signature!

I'm not sure what I will be wearing.... Maybe a Daft Punk shirt. I did go to a place I don't like and pick up some Lime Green Mickey Heads.. (Alien Green? Did I remember right?) I will most likely have one of those on my shirt, backpack, or both. I will try to be at the castle by 6:30am, and the meetup at pirates @ 10:30pm. pirate: As far as I know I've not yet met anyone from DIS...

Hopefully I will see you all in a few hours in front of the castle.. or even waiting to get into the park!

~Bill

I'm not sure what I will be wearing.... Maybe a Daft Punk shirt. I did go to a place I don't like and pick up some Lime Green Mickey Heads.. (Alien Green? Did I remember right?) I will most likely have one of those on my shirt, backpack, or both. I will try to be at the castle by 6:30am, and the meetup at pirates @ 10:30pm. pirate: As far as I know I've not yet met anyone from DIS...

Hopefully I will see you all in a few hours in front of the castle.. or even waiting to get into the park!

~Bill

We usually have a LGMH on somewhere. I'm traveling light tomorrow Am but will be loaded up with glowy things in the evening!See ya there!!!!

It was awesome meeting all of you! Thanks MsD for the sword. pirate: The scavenger hunt was really fun as well. I just woke from my 12 hour coma after spending over 24 hours awake. (Okay so I did nod off for a bit a few times but that's not real sleep...) :b I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your time in town, and have a safe trip home. I'm already contemplating going back on my next days off.. lol

~Bill

it was cool to meet everyone.... i took slept a lot yesterday and today not to mention blisters and very sore legs... but it was well worth it all..... next time we need to schedule a meeting for like star wars or something

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter