Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

I was thinking about going for this... and finally buying an AP [watching thread]

I hope its nowhere near as busy as New Years!

~B

NY was fun!!! ANy day is fun!!! Looking forward in seeing you!!! :cloud9: popcorn::

Hello :wave2: I am Evelyn, I will be there. Thanks to : ttester9612, I found this thread:surfweb:. I had not even thought about there being one :lmao:, silly me.
I will fly down on the 28th and stay 2 nights. I would be delighted to be included in the Roll Call and meeting everyone. :goodvibes:goodvibes

It's going to be such fun, I do not plan to be in the park 24 hours, but will come and go between naps :rotfl::rotfl:

woohooo Looking forward in seeing you!!!

I guess right now as per Ttester's confidence we are going to make the 6AM Rope Drop...

It was last July 4th that this trip was suggested by a friend who is local in Orlando and was also waa adviced to make sure to get in at by the turnstyle at no later than 5:50AM.... So far he was aware of the 29th Hooplaaa so I guess I have to take his better judgement on that rope drop event...

:goodvibes My Daughter is coming with me on this trip. :woohoo::woohoo: I am sooooo excited. This will be a great Mother/Daughter trip. I am sure she will pop on soon, she is Mrs D. Since her kiddos are little and could not stay awake for all those hours, her DH will stay home with them so we can have this experience together :lovestruc:love:

:goodvibes My Daughter is coming with me on this trip. :woohoo::woohoo: I am sooooo excited. This will be a great Mother/Daughter trip. I am sure she will pop on soon, she is Mrs D. Since her kiddos are little and could not stay awake for all those hours, her DH will stay home with them so we can have this experience together :lovestruc:love:

so do I add you both on the ADR at Tony's ?? or you are just there for a photo Op???

so do I add you both on the ADR at Tony's ?? or you are just there for a photo Op???

Hi all! I'm the lucky daughter getting to go to MK on Leap day! We're excited to meet the group and for the Photo Op. Unfortunately we won't be able to join you all at Tony's. We're going to be on the Keys to the Kingdom tour! I'm looking forward to getting the chance to do this since I'm leaving my little ones at home!

See you all there! :wizard:

But I'll be there after work (around 3-4 pm). Looking forward to it!

Tony's for lunch @ 11:30AM ADR for 3 is available
DFD
Ttester
fly4free2 + 1
2BNDisney

Anybody interested for a Midnight Meet at

Gasparilla Grill

For some Pizza and Wine

Overlooking the Marina

and the

Castle!!!!

Then head back to MK for some weeeee hour rides!!!

updated list for lunch...

New here but am happy to post that i got vacation for that day and my best friend cat and i will be there....cannot wait...hope to meet some disers... we are still working on the kinks of adrs...but we did get a room at all star sports! :hippie:

[
QUOTE=syntigger;43932295]New here but am happy to post that i got vacation for that day and my best friend cat and i will be there....cannot wait...hope to meet some disers... we are still working on the kinks of adrs...but we did get a room at all star sports! :hippie:
[/QUOTE]

:welcome::welcome: Glad you will be joining us. Hope you can make the rope drop photo opt. I will be there with my daughter, we are so excited to get to do this together. Then she as arranged a "Keys to the Kingdom" tour for the two of us. That's going to be exciting. Looking forward to meeting everyone. I am going down Tuesday the 7th for 3 night, I just can't get enough of Disney.:goodvibes:goodvibes

thank you fly4free2.... i am hoping to be there that early.... where is everyone meeting and even if i am new can i join in for the photo?

thank you fly4free2.... i am hoping to be there that early.... where is everyone meeting and even if i am new can i join in for the photo?

You are welcome to join anything, it is very casual, if you look on page 1 at DFD's post, he gives a run down of events. Looks like the photo will take place at 6:30 by the castle. Do you have a Dis green ID. You know the Alien Green Mickey's head paint color swatch from Home Depot? I have one that I will attach to my bag that I have laminated with my Dis name on it.. Dis'ers know each other when you see one of those. If you don't know what I am talking about, let me know, I will post a picture for you to see.:thumbsup2

You are welcome to join anything, it is very casual, if you look on page 1 at DFD's post, he gives a run down of events. Looks like the photo will take place at 6:30 by the castle. Do you have a Dis green ID. You know the Alien Green Mickey's head paint color swatch from Home Depot? I have one that I will attach to my bag that I have laminated with my Dis name on it.. Dis'ers know each other when you see one of those. If you don't know what I am talking about, let me know, I will post a picture for you to see.:thumbsup2
i know what they are but sadly i can never find them at our stores! i am however having a button type made by my friendly neighborhood bow maker with my dis name on it....i am excited to participate since i have read these boards for years now and never thought to join...lol....

i know what they are but sadly i can never find them at our stores! i am however having a button type made by my friendly neighborhood bow maker with my dis name on it....i am excited to participate since i have read these boards for years now and never thought to join...lol....

Oh that will be perfect, and I am so glad you joined in. It will be fun, is your friend a Disney nut or does she think we are nuts.:rolleyes1. It's going to be a fun time for anyone who is there.:cheer2::cheer2:

Evelyn

Oh that will be perfect, and I am so glad you joined in. It will be fun, is your friend a Disney nut or does she think we are nuts.:rolleyes1. It's going to be a fun time for anyone who is there.:cheer2::cheer2:

Evelyn

she's a little nutty but not like us....she is like the older cooler sister i never had.... it sounds awesome:disrocks:

Rope drop is at 6am? Maybe I can get there before work.:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter