Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

OH a plan way in advance.. yepee:banana: count me in, have to figure out points and try to say for a bigger room so maybe some can share room if they want.....now let see OKW rooms are bigger my home the lodge not sure how big the bigger room are LOL

Thanks for the link DFD, I had seen this before. You want to put me down for tentative, go ahead. Kind of weird, I have no idea where we will even be living by then.:confused3

A one day trip, Duck? Or is this oin day of a longer trip -Dis Meet? Count me in. :thumbsup2

....no idea where I'll be living either, Mel. It is weird! :confused3

OH a plan way in advance.. yepee:banana: count me in, have to figure out points and try to say for a bigger room so maybe some can share room if they want.....now let see OKW rooms are bigger my home the lodge not sure how big the bigger room are LOL

Thanks for the link DFD, I had seen this before. You want to put me down for tentative, go ahead. Kind of weird, I have no idea where we will even be living by then.:confused3

A one day trip, Duck? Or is this oin day of a longer trip -Dis Meet? Count me in. :thumbsup2

....no idea where I'll be living either, Mel. It is weird! :confused3

Yes disneymiss!!! we def'ly thnik about a bigger Villa... combine points etc...:goodvibes

Mel... I know you will be there granted it is a Wednesday... but I have a gut.. I mean a gut feeling you are there....LOL

M&N since it is a Wednesday I might do that week.. Monday to Sunday :)

Yes disneymiss!!! we def'ly thnik about a bigger Villa... combine points etc...:goodvibes

Mel... I know you will be there granted it is a Wednesday... but I have a gut.. I mean a gut feeling you are there....LOL

M&N since it is a Wednesday I might do that week.. Monday to Sunday :)

Definitely must go for longer than a day - good to know others would be around too! Will figure that part out later.:thumbsup2 What funt o have this to look forward to - just about 18 mos or so??:cool1:

I'm a tentative for the trip, Duck. If I get started now, maybe I'll have enough put aside for the trip by then.

Well, as long as nothing unexpected comes up between now and 2012, you can count me in! :D

party: party: party:

party: Tentative Attendee!!! party:

geffric
ttester9612
klofan
Wasre
brack
DFD
Care
Minnie&Nana
can84

party: party: party:

I know this is a tentative for everyone but OMG if we are all there at the same time... it will be the best Feb Meet ever... great friends and family!!!:cloud9:

You can add my name to the list....and hey since it is leap year that means there will be Princesses proposing to their Prince that year in front of the castle :goodvibes

You can add my name to the list....and hey since it is leap year that means there will be Princesses proposing to their Prince that year in front of the castle :goodvibes

my point exactly!!!!!!!!! I want to be in on the event!!!:goodvibes

I'd love to join you guys, but at this point it's just way too early for me to be able to commit to anything. I will definitely keep it in mind though. :thumbsup2

I know this is a tentative for everyone but OMG if we are all there at the same time... it will be the best Feb Meet ever... great friends and family!!!:cloud9:

You forgot disneymiss on that list! :thumbsup2

It would be a fabulous meet! It is far enough out, so easier for me to plan so I am excited! Hope it works out! :cool1:

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter