Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

did anyone else notice this??

Wednesday, February 29
12:00 AM Main Street Electrical Parade (Entertainment)
6:00 AM Park Opens
1:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
2:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
3:00 PM Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade (Entertainment)
4:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
5:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
6:30 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
7:20 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
8:00 PM Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular (Entertainment)
10:00 PM Main Street Electrical Parade (Entertainment)
6:00 AM Park Closes

i saw it on another board....2 MSEP.....

did anyone else notice this??

Wednesday, February 29
12:00 AM Main Street Electrical Parade (Entertainment)
6:00 AM Park Opens
1:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
2:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
3:00 PM Celebrate A Dream Come True Parade (Entertainment)
4:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
5:15 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
6:30 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
7:20 PM Dream-Along With Mickey (Entertainment)
8:00 PM Wishes™ Nighttime Spectacular (Entertainment)
10:00 PM Main Street Electrical Parade (Entertainment)
6:00 AM Park Closes

i saw it on another board....2 MSEP.....

I saw this. I think it's a typo where they placed the 12am MSEP. It doesn't make sense because the park is closed at that time.
To me, it would make sense to run 2 MSEP as that's a way to plus the 24 hour event.

I saw this. I think it's a typo where they placed the 12am MSEP. It doesn't make sense because the park is closed at that time.
To me, it would make sense to run 2 MSEP as that's a way to plus the 24 hour event.

maybe it is in the wrong spot??

i cannot wait to get there.... hopefully they release something other then ears that you had to sign up for...

I'll be there!!! Where is everyone meeting?

My Twitter is @LRaiderCrazies if you need to contact me!

Im a pintrader and Vinyl collector!

:goodvibes I really am crazy... I went back and checked when did I had this need to see the Castle on the 29th... a year and a half or so ago!!! And now it is almost here!!!:cloud9:

:goodvibes I really am crazy... I went back and checked when did I had this need to see the Castle on the 29th... a year and a half or so ago!!! And now it is almost here!!!:cloud9:
How on Earth did you have any idea that there'd be anything other than a regular old day. Well even a regular old day at Disney is a magical day!

How on Earth did you have any idea that there'd be anything other than a regular old day. Well even a regular old day at Disney is a magical day!

The Duck made me do it!!! Now iff only Daisy will take the day off !!! :goodvibes

Only 6 more sleeps and I am on my way :cool1::cool1:. I am so excited, my DD, Mrs D, has designed Tshirts for us to wear Leap Day, it's going to be such fun. I really splurged this time, 3 nights Contemporary, Tower, Theme Park View :woohoo::woohoo:, not my usual place to stay. Its been 30 some years since I last stayed there. We will be close enough to go back for naps :), can't even imagine what the flight home that day will be like :cloud9:

Only 6 more sleeps and I am on my way :cool1::cool1:. I am so excited, my DD, Mrs D, has designed Tshirts for us to wear Leap Day, it's going to be such fun. I really splurged this time, 3 nights Contemporary, Tower, Theme Park View :woohoo::woohoo:, not my usual place to stay. Its been 30 some years since I last stayed there. We will be close enough to go back for naps :), can't even imagine what the flight home that day will be like :cloud9:

love it!!! if by chance you are by the lobby on the 28th... this duck will be lunching by the wave.... :flower3:

Hi friends! I can't wait to meet you all at rope drop on the 29th!

I was so inspired by the number of DISer who will making there way out for "One More Disney Day" that I joined in the efforts of the DISboards POWER of 10 effort to raise money for Give Kids the World!

We are all of lucky to be able to make the trip to Disney for this fun event; wouldn't it be great to pass that good fortune on to others? Give Kids the World helps provides Magical vacation for children with life-threatening diseases and their families.

Please join me in DIS's fundraising efforts for incredible cause. You can donate to Give Kids the World here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/leapdaymidnightmeetmsep/mrsdfundraisingpage and I'd love to give you a token for your donation. I'm doing a GKTW Meet at Midnight for MSEP. Join us before the the midnight MSEP and claim your prize for donating. You are not required to stay!

Thanks in advance for supporting this awesome charity!

Dawn

Do we know if the busses will be running the standard ONE HOUR before park open for MK on 2/29? Hubby thinks we should drive to MK to get there around 4, rather than waiting for the buses, but after hearing about people walking from the TTC to MK, I am certainly leery about that option too! How early would the Mono or Ferry run from TTC to MK?

Thanks all! I'm so ready to go (after a crappy week of work!)

I was wondering if I'd be able to exchange my ap voucher for an ap before they open.. o_O I will be there... add me to the list!

Here are two great pieces of info! Thanks to Arbolita for sharing on another OMDD thread.

Schedule of what times certain rides and restaurants will be opened/closed:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Attractions...'-attarction-and-dining-line-up-and-hours.htm

I'm guessing that's so they have enough time to do cleanup/maintenance before the park opens for regular operating hours on the 1st.

Something else worth printing out - where to find outlets in the Magic Kingdom for any phones/camera that might need to get recharged.
http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/02/23/park-plugged-in-magic-kingdom-part-2/

I so can't wait. Only 4 more sleep nights

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't have to worry about waiting for buses....only the boats to Wilderness Lodge. I can only image how packed they will be. :scared1:

I so can't wait. Only 4 more sleep nights

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I don't have to worry about waiting for buses....only the boats to Wilderness Lodge. I can only image how packed they will be. :scared1:

I know, getting so excxited :banana::banana::banana: can you tell? Only 3 more sleeps for me:hourglass. Waiting for busses and boats is one of the reasons I opted for Contempory Resort for this trip. I am super excited having a Theme Park View and watching fireworks from my balcony Monday nightpixiedust:pixiedust: and perhaps a little glass of Vino :drinking1

To those who are leaving soon and their journey begins... See you on Wednesday at 6:30AM :thumbsup2

To those who are still making Disney $$$ this weekend.. hang in there... we are almost there :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

AP.. check...
Bottons.. check..
Confirmation numbers... check...
ADR's check...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter