~~~Regional Cookbook sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

Mine arrived today from Louisiana! :woohoo:

I received 2 big (9 x 11), beautiful, hardcover cookbooks...."A Taste of New Orleans" and "Something To Talk About: Occasions We Celebrate in South Louisiana"! Both cookbooks are of The Junior League of New Orleans series of publications. I also received a large set of post-it type, neon colored, arrow-shaped, re-usable bookmarks that will not damage the pages of the cookbooks. Thank you so much to my Destrehan, Louisiana Exchanger! :thumbsup2

I got a package in my mailbox today! Adam (boyfriend of Donald&Daisy) sent me 365 Easy Mexican Recipes. Also included was Taste & See from Daisy's church.

Thanks! The family is in for some spicy food soon!

:wave:

My package went out today priority mail. Maybe "someone" will have something different for dinner over the weekend. Of course, there's always "red beans and rice" for Monday.
Your beautiful cookbooks are greatly appreciated.....they made good time in getting here, too! I loved the DISgreen Mickey head on the box! :flower3:

Mine arrived today from Louisiana! :woohoo:

I received 2 big (9 x 11), beautiful, hardcover cookbooks...."A Taste of New Orleans" and "Something To Talk About: Occasions We Celebrate in South Louisiana"! Both cookbooks are of The Junior League of New Orleans series of publications. I also received a large set of post-it type, neon colored, arrow-shaped, re-usable bookmarks that will not damage the pages of the cookbooks. Thank you so much to my Destrehan, Louisiana Exchanger! :thumbsup2

Enjoy! Hope that you find some "New Orleans" style recipes that you like.

I got a package in my mailbox today! Adam (boyfriend of Donald&Daisy) sent me 365 Easy Mexican Recipes. Also included was Taste & See from Daisy's church.

Thanks! The family is in for some spicy food soon!

We hope you enjoy them! There is a recipe in Taste & See for a cheeseball by Edith Fox (my grandmother) and it is really tasty and easy to make!

I have a package :yay: :yay:
Thanks jwsqrdplus2 for "Best of the Best from Arizona" (already checking out the dessert section) 2 potholders and a "chili pepper" dish towel along with a jar of prickly pear marmalade (yum) :goodvibes

Thanks again,

Kathleen

I have a package :yay: :yay:
Thanks jwsqrdplus2 for "Best of the Best from Arizona" (already checking out the dessert section) 2 potholders and a "chili pepper" dish towel along with a jar of prickly pear marmalade (yum) :goodvibes

Thanks again,

Kathleen

Yea! It arrived. Enjoy!

:cool1: My package arrived today! YUMMY!!!!

It was filled with:

Hershey's Classic Recipes cookbook
Hershey's Cocoa
Nifty kitchen towel with measurement exchanges
silicone spatula set

Thanks a million Pennst8r! It's like you know me so well... if you ask my students what food is my favorite they'd ALL tell you chocolate! I can't wait to try these recipes!

I got mine today a really neat cookbook from The junior league of Tampa . Along with it were a whisk ( how did you know I melted mine about 2 weeks ago ?) a pot holder and a cute kitchen towel

THANKS SO MUCH A DISNEYGIRL

Mine should be waiting for my exchange buddy today : ) I did priority mail on Friday

I got mine today a really neat cookbook from The junior league of Tampa . Along with it were a whisk ( how did you know I melted mine about 2 weeks ago ?) a pot holder and a cute kitchen towel

THANKS SO MUCH A DISNEYGIRL

Mine should be waiting for my exchange buddy today : ) I did priority mail on Friday

I am glad you liked it! The Junior League of Tampa puts out some awesome cookbooks, and they are so pretty too. (I have 3 of the 4 of that particular set)

My boyfriend, Adam, got his package today. He was like a little kid opening the box! Inside was:
A jar of Huckleberry Jam
A box of Huckleberry Chocolates
A Betty Crocker Pie Kit
A Joy of Cooking Cookie Kit
Black Bear salt and pepper shakers (very cute)
2 Postcards (remind me of the ones here)
A cinnamon bun votive (smells so yummy)
A Top Secret Recipes cookbook
Recipes from Big Sky Country
A potholder/towel set

He is on cloud 9 and wanted me to send a very big thank you to mtblujeans!!

Thanks so much for the awesome package!

Those sound like some great books!! ::yes::
I'm with you on the chocolate, Janice!! :rotfl:

I received a wonderful book today from disneygrandy, Kathleen.
Ruby Slippers Life, Culture, Family & Food After Katrina
It is full of great recipes and info too. I love cookbooks like that. I too love to read cookbooks like a novel and can't wait to get started on this one!
Thank you Kathleen ::yes::

My boyfriend, Adam, got his package today. He was like a little kid opening the box! Inside was:
A jar of Huckleberry Jam
A box of Huckleberry Chocolates
A Betty Crocker Pie Kit
A Joy of Cooking Cookie Kit
Black Bear salt and pepper shakers (very cute)
2 Postcards (remind me of the ones here)
A cinnamon bun votive (smells so yummy)
A Top Secret Recipes cookbook
Recipes from Big Sky Country
A potholder/towel set

He is on cloud 9 and wanted me to send a very big thank you to mtblujeans!!

Thanks so much for the awesome package!
I am so glad he likes everything...I had fun putting it together! I hoped it would arrive today....Enjoy! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter