~~~Regional Cookbook sent/received thread~~~COMPLETED!!

I'm leaving now to run my errands. My pkg will be on it's way by noon!

Nancy, do you want the conf#?

:goodvibes
Thanks clhcpaca for the great goodie bag. I received a cookbook titled "Gilroy Goes Gourmet"; a silicone spatula; packet of recipe cards;a mickey coaster; "mickey stickys"; yankee candle "ocean water" tart; and 2 packets of coffee all wrapped in a bright blue kitchen towel.

All is appreciated.
Thanks again.
Kathleen

My cookbooks are on their way to their destination. :)

About the time I dropped mine in the mail, I realized that I did not put a note in it....so when someone gets a pkg from Texas w/o a note, that's going to be mine. lol

Well, when someone receives one from Florida, it's mine. I think 80% of the time, I forget to include the note, you'd think I'd learn by now!:rolleyes1

That only leaves one to be mailed and I have heard from her :teeth:
So we sit back and wait for some more arrivals :)

:rotfl:

Well, we have more than one leaving Texas and more than one leaving Florida....so hopefully someone marks theirs ;)
(But of course, I know who they are going to)

Mine, mailed yesterday, will be from Florida and it has a note in it!

Mine is outta here and on its way up north . I forgot to put my username inside on my note so the Box from Texas with a username under the return address is mine LOL;)

:rotfl: Another one ;)

Glad you checked in Mishell. ::yes::

that means they are ALL in the mail :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter