Project 365 ~~ JAN 09

How does this work?
Original version
project365.gif

yeah, maybe, try again? or anyone else want to take a stab at it?

smaller siggy friendly version
project365-1.gif

I'm playing along as well, starting on the first. Guess my first page or so will have some filler to it.

I have pictures taken for the first three days of the week.
I guess I'll have to jot some notes for these first few weeks in a book until the kit comes.
How is everyone going to print their's out? At home everyday, or weekly at the store or monthly thru with an on-line service?

Progress:
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

I went ahead & made this a sticky because I figure you will all be looking for this thread quite often over the next 12 months. ;) The concept is a GREAT one! I'd be lucky to do it once/week. LOL But then only my teenage DD is home anymore & she seems to have the same sulky expression everyday anyway. :lmao: Just kidding...she's actually quite cheerful most of the time. ;)

Okay I think I'm in... and I think I'll begin on Jan 1

Now I'm debating whether doing it an everything one or challenging myself to do it a Disney one as while I think itd be a bit harder I think I'd prefer it in the long run (I work at WDW so its not as hard as itd seem to others...)

I hope the Ck will have enough of these kids to go around as it is THE TALK of so many scrap booking message boards these days!

Jill

I figure that 80% that start and buy the kit wont finish and youll prob be able to find them on ebay in Oct/Nov for cheap :)

Nicurn!!! OMG! I can't thank you enough.. I'm going to utilize that digi template for my traditional book I want to do with this....

I just can't justify 40.00 on myself.. when the cars need new plates, soccer season, basketball finals, etc coming up.... crap! I forgot winter formal is coming up too....

Yeah for the sticky!!! Makes it easier to find!!!
I took a photo today while at orthodontia! Don't think DD was too happy...but she'll really have a fit when I post the photos of her getting her impressions done for the first retainer! LOL

thanks for the sticky deb. off to find digital templates that I like.... or put away the rest of xmas before the cats destroy it.... sigh. maggie

thanks for the sticky!!!
Nicurn: thanks for the template!!!! I'm going to take it traditional and tweak it each week... I need to work on it tonight to make it work!!! You are a gem!!! Thank you!!!

MO2DK!! Can we put a link to this thread in the progress thread, or do you want to merge them?? I can do either.
Do we want the progress to be just that, progress and this one to be for chatter. Although we tend to go off topic on every thread. Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks for the Glitter tag Nan!!

Off topic.. isn't it a free for all with us? LOL
We generally go back (eventually)..
which reminds me.. I'm cleaning my oven.. I should take a photo of that..and see if I do it another time during the year! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter