Postcard Exchange sent/received

They've sure stopped off somewhere on their way to their destinations.

Hope everything gets delivered this week, so we can all get on with our lives once again:sunny:

Come on postcards.. hurry up and get to where you need to be.

This is ridiculous, what on earth is happening to all the mail?:confused:

Meriweather said:
:confused3

None have arrived in days :( Are people not receiving? Or just not checking in?

That's what I've been starting to wonder too. Are people just not dropping by the thread to say they received. Surely these cards should have arrived by now.

Don't know where the rest of these postcards are...some were posted literally weeks ago and others a bit more recently and still none have been reported has having been received.:(

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

SandraVB79 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

I really do hope the rest of these cards arrive very soon..pixiedust:

Just wanted to let you know that I mailed three out on Mon. priority mail. They don't have far to go so I would think by today or tomorrow the latest they should arrive.

let's hope so.... I'm tired of not reading any good news when I get home from work every day... so hopefully when I get home tomorrow there will be some news to read:)

Good news, Lyssa recieved two sets in the mail this morning :woohoo: .

Thank you to Shawny. She absoulutely loved the postcard from the aquarium :thumbsup2 .

Thank you to the Postcard Elf from England. She loved the stickers and has also decided that she want to move into the New Forest :teeth: .

Reese said:
Good news, Lyssa recieved two sets in the mail this morning :woohoo: .

Thank you to Shawny. She absoulutely loved the postcard from the aquarium :thumbsup2 .

Thank you to the Postcard Elf from England. She loved the stickers and has also decided that she want to move into the New Forest :teeth: .

you're welcome from Shawny. sorry for the delay and thanks for your being patient.

I've sent off another set of elf cards. Lets hope they arrive this week.

Don't know where the rest of these postcards are...some were posted literally weeks ago and others a bit more recently and still none have been reported has having been received.:(

The list ever so slowly gets shorter....

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Nutsy said:

I agree! I think you could have hand delivered them quicker Auriel!

Hello all,

I haven't received the fourth/last envelope of cards, but I think there has been a mix-up since the beginning. I signed up for only 3 exchanges, so... :)

Sandra

wils said:
I agree! I think you could have hand delivered them quicker Auriel!

Good point Jo.... maybe I should have jumped on board a Qantas flight to LA and then gone to wherever from there and done the delivering.:)

Good point Jo.... maybe I should have jumped on board a Qantas flight to LA and then gone to wherever from there and done the delivering.

People who take flights from Aussie-land to LA sometimes end up on an island with Others....

Yesterday, an envelope with cards from Australia and Alaska was waiting for me at home! Thanks a lot Nutsy for the beautiful cards!!
:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter