Postcard Exchange sent/received

Now, I don't know if I'd posted this one.

From Chantelle to Shawny.

She send 3 different cards from the ISLE OF WIGHT. And I don't know where she lives because the envelope doesn't have a return address or name. I assume is from the UK.

Thanks Chantelle and Shawny loves animals just like you.

Yup! Sorry they took forever. I wanted to post them, but when my house was flooded and we had to take the furniture out of the house right quick, we took everything on the desk, tables, all the documents and mail etc. Then everything was put in a storage box outside the house, I was digging there and found some of them but not all of them. I just feel the sometimes people can be so cruel about things that we cannot help. Once again, I am so sorry.

I got more postcards from Atlanta. Thank you. There is no name on the envelope so I am not sure who sent them.

mickeyfan2 said:
I got more postcards from Atlanta. Thank you. There is no name on the envelope so I am not sure who sent them.

Must be from Me. Sorry if I missed the label, sometimes I write on the back of the envelope, and your cards were to be left blank.

ambersmom said:
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i recieved my elf cards from Jill (Quasil 123)

Now i know why there are so many Qs regarding Destin/ Ft Walton on T/A, its a beautiful place, thanks Jill

:thumbsup2

Nite0wl71 said:
Morning Auriel :wave:

So what you are saying is that someone sent cards to Stacey and Emily but Emily hasn't received hers yet?

I told you the mail is weird, my elf cards and an exchange were mailed the same day to the same person. The exchange got there about 4 days before the cards :confused3 The cards were sent in a regular envelope with just a 39 cent stamp and not going far, they should have gotten there at the same time at least.

I also want to thank you for the time put into ths exchange, it's like Christmas Cards part 2 :rotfl2: I always wondered if all those cards ever made it.

Yup, someone sent cards to both Emily and Stacey.. mailed at the same time and yet only Stacey has received hers.... Chirstmas Cards?? Don't even go there Carrie:)

mickeyfan2 said:

Good, glad you got more.. you've waited for so long for your last envelope of cards, so you deserve more for the long wait:goodvibes

CuteHolly said:
Jam 'n' Jelly Nutsy... ?

I think she would throw a wobbly at the very thought LOL!
ColWJ.gif

Amazing-Grace on DD's log-in..again!

LOL Sam... Wobbly Jelly...it does wobble and I could well throw a wobbly :rotfl2:

I'm really hoping that these 9 people who are still waiting on the arrival of their last envelopes of cards, receive them by this time next week. Cos, I really would like to get this exchange wrapped up sometime soon.:)

This is taking way too long..... all the elf cards with the exception of a couple should have arrived by now... so all that we should be waiting on are those couple. Instead we are waiting on more:confused3

Received cards today from Ilse Pinson - no username (unless that is it)
an envelope here for CuteHolly too
Lovely pictures of Atlanta Georgia & a Big 'Ol fish too. Panama City Beach looks fab!

Many thanks

Sam

I think I have actually received all my cards now.. is that right Nutsy?

Blimey, I've come over all peculiar!!!!
faint.gif
faint.gif
faint.gif
faint.gif

Amazing-grace said:
Received cards today from Ilse Pinson - no username (unless that is it)

Same here. Thanks for the lovely postcard of Atlanta and the aquarium :thumbsup2

I think Molly has all hers now as well + an elf set!

Thanks Aurial - looks like the end is getting in sight!

Woo Hoo!!!

Carys has finally received her cards!! In fact not just one set but two!! The original set obviously finally got here along with the very kind Elf's set!!

So a huge great big thank you to Shawny for the lovely cards of Atlanta, the very pretty fish and also the Florida beach.

Plus another big thank you to Kirsty (kkymmy) for the cards from Liverpool and the keyring. Carys was thrilled especially as 'Yellow Submarine' is one of her favourite Beatles records!!

At last our cards have all arrived Thank you Auriel xxx

Oh and, this is really weird!!! I did send Pixie dust those cards and bits from the New Forest but that was on the last postcard exchange ages ago!! They must have taken an age to get to you Roxy!! :cheer2: But at least they're finally with you now!! :Pinkbounc

I still haven't seen if one of my original set of cards and gift reached it's destination in Canada yet?? Hopefully I've just missed reading about it's arrival. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter