Postcard Exchange sent/received

Pooh67_68 said:
Ilse Pinson is the DD of PixieDust32

Thanks :) I thought I recognised the address and now I know - we sent to her other daughter!

Amazing-grace said:
I think I have actually received all my cards now.. is that right Nutsy?

Blimey, I've come over all peculiar!!!!
faint.gif
faint.gif
faint.gif
faint.gif

Yup, you and Holly have all your cards now Sam:banana:

Thanks for being patient you guys:goodvibes

Astrid said:
Woo Hoo!!!

Carys has finally received her cards!! In fact not just one set but two!! The original set obviously finally got here along with the very kind Elf's set!!

So a huge great big thank you to Shawny for the lovely cards of Atlanta, the very pretty fish and also the Florida beach.

Plus another big thank you to Kirsty (kkymmy) for the cards from Liverpool and the keyring. Carys was thrilled especially as 'Yellow Submarine' is one of her favourite Beatles records!!

At last our cards have all arrived Thank you Auriel xxx

Oh and, this is really weird!!! I did send Pixie dust those cards and bits from the New Forest but that was on the last postcard exchange ages ago!! They must have taken an age to get to you Roxy!! :cheer2: But at least they're finally with you now!! :Pinkbounc

I still haven't seen if one of my original set of cards and gift reached it's destination in Canada yet?? Hopefully I've just missed reading about it's arrival. :sunny:

You are right Astrid... one of yours hasn't arrived yet.. but then that doesn't suprirse me as mail in IL has been totally whacky lately...fingers crossed they will arrive one day very soon tho..

Tell Carys, I'm really sorry she had to wait so long for her cards, but I'm also really glad she finally got her orignal exchange and she got elf ones from Kirsty as well... she deserves the extras:thumbsup2

Oh and those cards from last year??? That really threw me.. I knew you weren't sending to GA this year, yet the description sounded so like it was you and I couldn't find anyone else who lived in that direction who may have sent them.... I Pm'd so many people and got a brick wall at every turn.... I even resorted to an online map of England to work out who lived in nearby counties that may have sent them:confused3 I was sooooooooooooo terribly confused:confused:

I think maybe next year I will tell eveyone to check the postmark to make sure they were posted recently not a year ago :teeth: Thanks for clearing that up my friend... I'm now not so confused:rotfl2:

Oh, so very slowly the names are decreasing.. but still not fast enough:(

Kirby 1 envelope

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

Yyx99 1 envelope

SandraVB79 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Lyssa (Reese DD) 1 envelope

All cards are in the mail.. some are awaiting their original cards, but most are elf cards..pixiedust:

Amazing-grace said:
Received cards today from Ilse Pinson - no username (unless that is it)
an envelope here for CuteHolly too
Lovely pictures of Atlanta Georgia & a Big 'Ol fish too. Panama City Beach looks fab!

Many thanks

Sam

You're welcome and thank you for your kindness. Ilse Pinson is my DD.

wils said:
Same here. Thanks for the lovely postcard of Atlanta and the aquarium :thumbsup2

I think Molly has all hers now as well + an elf set!

Thanks Aurial - looks like the end is getting in sight!

You're welcome and thanks to you guys also for your kindness. Ilse Pinson is my DD.

I'm thinking that if all the cards have not been received by the end of next week.. I will unofficially wrap up the exchange........BUT... anyone who receives after then... please don't forget to post when your cards arrive, so I can officially tick you off and then officially wrap the exchange up for another year.

Hope that is ok with everyone..... that will be a month after the mail out deadline and I think that is long enough to hang in limbo... the thread will still be open for anyone who needs to post... I will try to check it daily to see if there are any further arrivals (assuming they've not all been received by then).

wils said:
Same here. Thanks for the lovely postcard of Atlanta and the aquarium :thumbsup2

I think Molly has all hers now as well + an elf set!

Thanks Aurial - looks like the end is getting in sight!

Yep, Molly has received all hers plus an elf set ;)

You're welcome Astrid, so I wasn't reading another name right? Just from another date! My bad. Thanks for being patient and glad Cary liked the cards, Shawny is my DD.

Astrid said:
Woo Hoo!!!

Carys has finally received her cards!! In fact not just one set but two!! The original set obviously finally got here along with the very kind Elf's set!!

So a huge great big thank you to Shawny for the lovely cards of Atlanta, the very pretty fish and also the Florida beach.

Plus another big thank you to Kirsty (kkymmy) for the cards from Liverpool and the keyring. Carys was thrilled especially as 'Yellow Submarine' is one of her favourite Beatles records!!

At last our cards have all arrived Thank you Auriel xxx

Oh and, this is really weird!!! I did send Pixie dust those cards and bits from the New Forest but that was on the last postcard exchange ages ago!! They must have taken an age to get to you Roxy!! :cheer2: But at least they're finally with you now!! :Pinkbounc

I still haven't seen if one of my original set of cards and gift reached it's destination in Canada yet?? Hopefully I've just missed reading about it's arrival. :sunny:

Hello, Nutsy! I'm back! And waiting for me was an envelope from Roxy! She sent me postcards of Philips Arena in Atlanta, sharks at the Georgia Aquarium and Panama City Beach in Florida. Thank you Roxy!

And I also received an elf envelope from Nancy! Inside was postcards of Leavenworth in the fall, Longmire Wilderness Information Center, a baby gorilla at the Woodland Park Zoological Gardens in Seattle and the Olympic Mountains in Washington. Thank you Nancy!

Welcome back, Susan....glad Nutsy can scratch another name off the list.

Anyone else receive today?

Another name bites the dust... still got a few to go tho :(

ForTheLoveOfDisney 1 envelope

Nite0wl71 1 envelope

Yyx99 1 envelope

SandraVB79 1 envelope

CHILDREN

Stacey (Nite0wl71 DD) 1 envelope

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Lyssa (Reese DD) 1 envelope

All cards are in the mail.. some are awaiting their original cards, but most are elf cards..pixiedust:

Well, with one more name off the list that now brings us to 7 who are still waiting.

So, fingers and toes crossed that all 7 receive their cards this week so we can OFFICIALLY wrap this exchange up.

Hmmm...I wonder where they all are.
I sent an elf one that should have arrived by now :confused3

Hopefully we will hear news of that one in the next day or so.....going on previous posts.. it's Sunday/Monday when we hear:goodvibes

You're welcome Kirby.

Kirby said:
Hello, Nutsy! I'm back! And waiting for me was an envelope from Roxy! She sent me postcards of Philips Arena in Atlanta, sharks at the Georgia Aquarium and Panama City Beach in Florida. Thank you Roxy!

And I also received an elf envelope from Nancy! Inside was postcards of Leavenworth in the fall, Longmire Wilderness Information Center, a baby gorilla at the Woodland Park Zoological Gardens in Seattle and the Olympic Mountains in Washington. Thank you Nancy!

I want to read some good news..... that being news of an arrival or two or three or seven:rotfl2:

But, I guess that's asking too much.... I'll settle for one or two for now and the other 5 or 6 early next week;)

Starting a new mail week here in the US, so hopefully those will arrived soon (well and all the rest too ;) ). They must be partying with the MIA exchange packages :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter