Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

Sparkle_Cherry said:
My only wish: That people would have better trading etiquette. I'm sticking to the DIS boards for now.

My offer for a stitch hat on VMKMagic was accepted, but the kid used me so that people would panick and offer loads of stuff. He doesn't realize that it was an extremely hard decision to give up all of my pirate quest for one hat; I knew that I wanted the hat more though.

I don't understand how you could use somebody like he did me, if he wanted a better offer all he had to do was say so, but I was so excited. I felt like the hat was already mine, and it practically was. I thought that after almost four months of work, I would finally have the only thing on VMK that I really wanted.

What makes it worse is that he offered me a pink slipper because he was sorry, does he think a pink slipper is supposed to make it all better?

But the abosolute worst thing, is that I told all my friends on VMK about it. My little brother and sister were jumping up and down because they were excited for me, and now I'm too embarrassed and hurt to even tell them that my offer was turned down.

I can't imagine why anyone would do this, it makes it hurt even more that he would use me. If he had said no thank you, it wouldn't be so bad.

~Sparky Boots

That...is...awfull...

All of pirate quest for Stitch? Sounds pretty good to me...It was really mean of him to use you like that :(

On the other hand, I'm sure if you keep trying you'll get that stitch hat soon enough :) Best of luck! :wizard:

Can't find mine, so I'll post a new one:
Bird Hat
Credits
Anything Halloween
Anything Christmas
Inferno
Stitch hat
Sparrow
Can't think of anything else.

It seems that pplare asking for the biggest items recently

Just a piece of advice ppl if you ask for more recent items or just weekend pins more ppl are likely to be able to grant your wishs

That is not directed at anybody because alot of ppl have been doing that

My wishlist:
-any of the tiki pins (i didnot get on at all when they were selling them and now i wish i was because my pin collection is missing quite a few pins)

ChakiChu said:
That...is...awfull...

All of pirate quest for Stitch? Sounds pretty good to me...It was really mean of him to use you like that :(

On the other hand, I'm sure if you keep trying you'll get that stitch hat soon enough :) Best of luck! :wizard:

Oh no,It wasn't just pirate quest, here was my full offer...

Furniture:
-(1) Firewall
-(2) Pirate Stools
-(1) Pirate Couch
-(1) Blue Leota's Table
-(2.5) Full Kali Couches
-(1) Wanted Poster
-(1) Set of Matching Stitch Teleporters
-(4) Sets of Matching TronTeleporters
-(2) Green Pirate Thrones
-(10) Bat Bags

Pins:
-(1) DLR Grand Californian Hotel Pin
-(1) Madame Leota Haunted Mansion Pin
-(1) Hitchhiking Ezra Haunted Mansion Pin
-(1) Churro Pin
-(1) Tron Lightcycle Pin
-(1) Ghost Host Pin
-(1) 4* Fireworks Magic Pin
-(1) 1* Snowman Magic Pin
-(1) 5* Teleportation Magic Pin
-(1) Thrillseekers Quest Pin

Costumes:
-(1) Full Haunted Mansion Suit Colour Black w/ Top Hat
-(1) Full Haunted Mansion Suit Colour Brown w/ Top Hat
-(1) Full Native American Costume w/ Headdress
-(1) Full Tron Suit
-(1) Sorcerer Hat
-(1) Gold Mickey Ears

It was hard to give up all of that, I don't have rooms filled with pirate quest like most of the poeple who win the bids on big items; this is all of the good stuff I have other than some basic rare.

I just don't think it would feel as special to someone who can just splash around their welath and get basically whatever they want, I tried really hard to get this much stuff and its always the people who have more that win.

~Sparky

Brair Rose I can help you out with both the turkey pin and the icecream pin. Just ask Sparky when I am on and they are yours :D

I thought i got this pin but i guess i didn't

I would really like the disney cat quest pin if somebody can help me out

I am trying to get as many pirate thrones as I can. I don't care what color they are so if you have some you want to get rid of i would love to give them a good home. Also any of the dead mans chests you don't want i will take to. I have an idea for a cool room. I am on and off during the day so pm me if you have some and would like to donate. Thanks everyone and have a great VMK day! ;)

jeffgwins said:
I am trying to get as many pirate thrones as I can. I don't care what color they are so if you have some you want to get rid of i would love to give them a good home. Also any of the dead mans chests you don't want i will take to. I have an idea for a cool room. I am on and off during the day so pm me if you have some and would like to donate. Thanks everyone and have a great VMK day! ;)

i am not sure how many but i know i have a couple extra laying around that you can have

and now i feel good i have been looking though this thead since it started and i had not found anything i could help with
now i did

My updated list:
-Grey HM shoes (I really want these this is all i need to compleate the costume)
-Tiki pins
-Cat quest
-Pirate pins (not hurrican bay or bombardment)
-x-mas items (not soldiers)

What I would really like and appreciate would be a Mickey Pumpkin from DLR Halloween Quest. Also anything from any quests at DLR or WDW. I really enjoy getting things from the parks since I am unable to go. So if there is anything at all I would be greatful :)

Anything blue or green, I don't mind if its buyable or not. I would just like any blue or green pins, furniture, clothing, or posters for something special I'm planning. If you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated, and I might tell you what I'm planning if you donate. :goodvibes

Thank-you!
~Sparky Boots :cutie:

I know this is a pretty crazy wish, but ever since i saw the mickey quest pumpkin, i have been dyeing for one

That's not crazy at all! I got one the other day for a full black HM suit which is a great deal considering when you think about it, its worth more than a stitch hat; the quest only runs for about three weeks. You'll get one eventually when you least expect it, I never thought I would get one!

~Sparky Boots :cutie:

Haunted Mansion Pins
Gray mansion
Kali Couch
Gold rope
Light blue or lime green rocket couches
Maleficent Hat
Mickey Ear Pumpkins
Explorer shirt yellow w/ camera
Green Flip Hat
Bat Magic
Adventureland Retro Pin

more Tiki idols
Tiki Karo Chairs (at least one so that I could have two)
a pink tiki idol :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter