• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

The only wish I have at the time is for a purple princess hat. It is the last hat aside from Sparrow or Stitch (yeah right like I can get those) that I need to complete my collection. I know it's a rather rare item since every time I have tried the person is not trading it. I don't expect it to be gifted, however my wish is that someone will trade me for it.

Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.....:rotfl:

I just wanted to thank all the Dis ppl that have been giving me their extra pirate thrones. I really appreciate them and you guys are the best. So....THANK YOU! :thanks: :disrocks:

I think i would wish for sparrow... lol even though i think thats pretty high. Otherwise i would wish for a few mansion pins.

Danovara said:
What I really need is a very nice person who is willing to take me under their wing and "show me the ropes in VMK" maybe help out with games and such. :blush: Thanks!

Updating Wish List: I have temporarily given up on the swim suit pin, space suit pin and license as DisKatDisKat and I are building a game. We would love for everyone to stop by see it and play it when it is finished. The prizes will probably be on the lame side, since you guessed it, I am still horrible at HM, JC, Fireworks and Pirates. But if anyone would like to gift prizes that would be appreciated, by not only me but I am sure the winners. LOL

My costumes/hat wishes for myself have been granted by NorgeKathrine. DisKat you have been oh so kind. I will pay it forward when I see the need and have it. Arg! Go Pirates!

Thank you all dissers and DisKat. You are all so very kind.

(added wish)I am only adding this because my dd just saw the cheerleader :cheer2: costume and my oh my that is all I am hearing about now. lol I told her that we have enough but you know kids! :confused3 If someone has a spare lieing around and would like to gift, it is much appreciated. If you would like to trade for it, I do not have alot but we could try and work something out. Thanks to PinkGalYall for gifting the cheer outfit for my dd. SHE LOVES IT! Thanks for reading!

-I went through my pins to see what i was missing since i missed the whole first year and two months this summer.

-And i was surprised i have only about half the pins.

-I am not asking for all of these but if you even have 1 of these pins it would help me compleate my set if i got any gifted to me.

-So plz help me compleate my pin sets if you can.

-Also i know some of them are worth a lot so just ignore those unless you want to gift them to me.
-I am not expecting to get a lot of these but some of them aren't terribly rare. so plz help where you can, thanks...

-Tomorrowland submarine
-Tomorrowland people mover
-Tomorrowland 8/9
-Zebra
-Toucan
-Lion
-Hyena
-Hong Kong Adventureland
-Hong Kong Disneyland
-Hong kong Disneyland Hotel
-Hong kong Tomorrowland
-HM Bride
-HM Ezra
-HM Master Gracey
-HM Gravedigger
-HM Madame Leota
-Star of Mickey
-Holiday 2005
-4th of July 06
-VMK Birthday
-Monsters Opening
-Narina
-Everest 1/5
-Everest 2/5
-Everest 3/5
-Everest 4/5
-Everest 5/5
-DLR Paradise Pier Hotel
-DLR Grand Californian Hotel
-WDW Pop Century Hotel
-DLP Cheyenne Hotel
-WDW Grand Floridian Hotel
-Happiest Celebration
-Adventureland Retro
-Adventureland Quest
-Fantasyland Quest
-50th Quest
-Stitch
-Tangaroa-Ru Tiki
-Maui Tiki
-Jolly Roger 1/5
-Treasure Cove 3/5
-Burning Village 4/5
-Surfing
-Turkey Leg
-ATIS Molecules
-ATIS Scanner
-ATIS Snowflakes
-ATIS Ride Through
-ATIS Mighty Eye
-Disney Quest
-Disney Cats Quest
-Disney Mountains Quest

Thanks,
Wazup

My Wishlist:
Ghost Pin
Witch Pin
Spider Pin
Trick-or-Treat Bag
Maleficent Hat
Jafar Hat
One Star Fireworks Magic
Tron Cabinet
Tron Table and Chairs
Halloween Quest Pin
DLR Mickey Pumpkin

updated my list in post #305 (wow we have alot of posts here)
anything in that list granted is helpful(i have gifted 1 person so far and am looking for more to help)

lets get to gifting ppl

I think that some ppl that are just asking for stuff and not looking to gift others if they can (i am not accusing everybody) but some ppl could probably do more then they are now.

So lets get to gifting :thumbsup2

I wish i had bat magic...
It may be a little to much,
Ive been saving up forever, im really bad at the mini games, and every weeks theres just to many good costumes to pass up.

CoolTrainerTerry said:
My Wishlist:
One Star Fireworks Magic
Tron Table and Chairs
PM me if you're still needing these items. I'll have to check on that Tron Table and Chairs set though :rolleyes:

Alright.. here's My Wishlist:
_Bulk Ice Chairs
_Snow Rugs
_Tiki Bamboo Floors (Red preferred heh)
_Bulk Typhoon Lagoon Trunks (not tops) - Buyable
_Water Rugs - Buyable
_Bulk Brown Crates - Buyable
_Grand Floridian Pin
_Four Leaf Clover Pin(s)
_Valentine 06 Pin(s)
_Star of Mickey Pin
_Holiday 2005 Pin
_4th of July 06 Pin
_Birthday Pins
_Gold, Silver, Bronze Hidden Mickey Quest Part I Pins
_Brown Cowboy Shirt w/ Vest
_Brown Cowboy Shirt without Vest

Here's My Wishlist!

- Brown Cowboy without vest
- Maleficent Hat

I don't have any credits left...so i can't buy them!

Alphawazup said:
I want to thank pinkgalYall for gifting me my Gold Oswald Part II

TYVM I love it :thumbsup2
Np :) lol
Well i have red if either of you need those

Wishlist Update:
Sparrow was a bit high lol
Any magic other than fireworks ive got a big goal for November ;)

LuNaReVe said:
Here's My Wishlist!

- Brown Cowboy without vest
- Maleficent Hat

I don't have any credits left...so i can't buy them!
Actually, brown cowboy shirts with and without vests aren't buyable. They are still rare.

Lion

I just relized that sorry you two but i was thinking of the red vest

Wishlist Updated

- Explorer Boots
- New DLR Pumpkin

Danovara said:
(added wish)I am only adding this because my dd just saw the cheerleader :cheer2: costume and my oh my that is all I am hearing about now. lol I told her that we have enough but you know kids! :confused3 If someone has a spare lieing around and would like to gift, it is much appreciated. If you would like to trade for it, I do not have alot but we could try and work something out. Thanks for reading!

These are still buyable, I'm pretty sure. Just look under clothing they were moved there from Emporium a while back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter