Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

I wish that they would make the award pins tradeable. Some of us will never get them for one reason or another no matter how hard they try. I just wish they could be traded.

Briar__Rose said:
I'm completely broke from buying thirty-six prizes for my Halloween game last night, which, may I say, was a great success! Sadly, I won't be on VMK much at all for the remainder of this week and possibly next, so I will be unable to play Haunted Mansion to get my bank flowing with credits once again. I have two exams coming up, a quiz, some lab reports, a research paper, and the list keeps growing. ARG! No shopping sprees for me. :(

So, here's my revamped wish list! I would "glove" for any or all of them to be fulfilled. If what I ask for is too much, which I do expect for some items, I will gladly compensate the gift-giver with an equally priced item(s) once my schedule is less full. Thanks for reading. :goodvibes

- Red Holiday Mickey Ears*
- Any other new holiday items*
- Fireworks Magic (I am utterly horrible at this game. Practice has brought me nowhere, LOL.)
- Ice Chair
- Star of Mickey Pin

*Does anyone know how long the Red Holiday Mickey Ears will be for sale? If it's only up for one week, I would like more than one and will, of course, trade in return. Same goes for other holiday items that may come out. Got to stock up! :thumbsup2

I've got an extra fireworks magic for ya! I am fresh out of credits 45 at the moment...:lmao: but as soon as I get some I can probably grab a santa hat too. You know how to find me. ;)

i have tried a million times to get diving pin!!! It never fails, i just can't do it!!! anyway, that is all i have on my list right now! Thanks ahead of time even if you can't grant just for letting me vent!

VMK name---sadwinters

shanealaina said:
i have tried a million times to get diving pin!!! It never fails, i just can't do it!!! anyway, that is all i have on my list right now! Thanks ahead of time even if you can't grant just for letting me vent!

VMK name---sadwinters

If I could I would give you mine, sadly it is not tradeable. However here is a link to a little help on the diving quest: (there are spoilers so if you don't want to know don't click on link)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1076396

sassymom said:
I've got an extra fireworks magic for ya! I am fresh out of credits 45 at the moment...:lmao: but as soon as I get some I can probably grab a santa hat too. You know how to find me. ;)
Aww, you're such a sweetheart! Thank you very much, Sass! Is there anything you are wishing for at the moment? *wink wink* :rolleyes1

Hmmmmmm, well a self cleaning house would be nice! Then I could go from :laundy: to :surfweb: much quicker. :teeth:

When you wish upon a star....

The day after I joined VMK, they took away all the Tiki items. :( So those would be at the top of my Wish List -- especially the Tiki Fountain.

Invisibility Magic would be on my list, too, as would Inferno (hee) and Snowman.

Tron teleporters came and went so fast, I only got one set and would like more. Ditto the Tron arcade cabinets.

I'd also like two old Pirate Quest items: The Seagull Hat and the Flaming Ransacked Window.

Finally, any retired GREEN stuff, especially Pirate Thrones and PhilharMagic, barrel, and cactus chairs. (I have a green room that I am constantly furnishing....)

LittleWoodenHead said:
When you wish upon a star....

The day after I joined VMK, they took away all the Tiki items. :( So those would be at the top of my Wish List -- especially the Tiki Fountain.

Invisibility Magic would be on my list, too, as would Inferno (hee) and Snowman.

Tron teleporters came and went so fast, I only got one set and would like more. Ditto the Tron arcade cabinets.

I'd also like two old Pirate Quest items: The Seagull Hat and the Flaming Ransacked Window.

Finally, any retired GREEN stuff, especially Pirate Thrones and PhilharMagic, barrel, and cactus chairs. (I have a green room that I am constantly furnishing....)

The Green Pirate thrones are now available from the Bronze treasure chests if you are lucky enough to get one. If you can give me your title on VMK, I think I have a spare Tiki Fountain I could give you.

I wish for:

a HM Bride pin
1-star invisibility magic

here are the pins I have extras of. if not noted, I only have 1 of the pin, otherwise multiple extras are noted like: (x3)

4th of July '06
Blizzard Beach
Bombardment
Burning Village
Castaway Creek
Fantasyland Castle Retro
Ice Cream
New Years '06 (will trade for a Valentines Day '06)
Popcorn
Pretzel
Summit Plummet
Tron Bit (x3)
Tron Data Disc (x2)
Tron MCP (x2)
Tron Recognizer
VMK Fantasyland Quest

LittleWoodenHead I have a few tikis I could give to you if you would like, just tell me your title and I will meet up with you :)

vmk name coolgoldman

i wish upon a star for a pumpking from a far apumpking of beaty a pumpking do fine that disneynshall br its vine sorry i was bored and yes i wish for a pumpking :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl:

i wish for a santa mickey ears and fireworks magic,

if you have any extra , and if you are willling to gift them to me, please PM me,

my biggest want is pirate pins and furnish , And a pirate hat , if you have these , lemme know :)

danceguest said:
Has anyone even got an item yet?
i got one pin that i asked for

my wishlist is in my signature any of the pins in the link would be appreciated (i am trying to finish my collection)

Hmm.. I desperately wish for a sparrow hat. i highly doubt that would be gifted to me though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter