Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

My sincere thanks to Tiink for "taking me under your wing" and helping to show me the ropes in VMK. Friend. :cheer2:

My Host game issues continue. While I've managed to get a Host ghost pin and bat bags, no candy cauldron. So my modified wish is for a candy cauldron (wanted one since I joined last November); I'm willing to trade for it, also.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I forgot to add that i also wish for "Whirled Peas"

ROFL I have NO Idea what that is, but I'm taking it personally :lmao:

My Updated Wishlist Wish List

-Jack Sparrow Jacket
-Bat Magic----- This is my most wanted it is for sale but i'm not very good at games since i haven't been here in a while.

-Pirate Quest Hat
-Bird Hat
-Grey HM Suit
-Space Pants
-Space Helmet
-Explorer Green Pants
-Candy Cauldron

:dance3:

My New Wishlist

-Bat Magic
-Space Helmet
-Space Pants

Items on Sale
-Trick or Treat Candy Machine
-Jafar Hat
- Boys Crown

Please get them while they are for sale.

I am updating my wish list.

I have transport magic. I would LOVE all the magics, car and license. Right now I am concentrating on swim suit for the underwater quests and space suit (so I can get to tomorrow store). Maybe point me in the right direction to obtain them. And for clothing, my dd LOVES the princess outfit and crown! Thank you for the generous gifts Snickarbo! Go witches! ;) My dd has now joined and I gifted them to her! Yeah another VMKer! I would still LOVE cowboy (girl) outfit. I am going to try and get enought credits for next week.

I may be wishing out of order, I don't know, I am still learning and am sllllooowwwly learning more and more, mostly thanks to all those Disers and friends inside who answer my Qs.

Danovara said:
And for clothing, my dd wants me to get a crown and princess outfit, and I would LOVE cowboy (girl) outfit.

I may be wishing out of order, I don't know, I am still learning and am sllllooowwwly learning more and more, mostly thanks to all those Disers and friends inside who answer my Qs.

Hi Danovara,
Since you're new I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not. Next week the cowboy outfit and the blue princess outfit goes on sale. I don't know if you have any credits from playing the game or not but if you do, you'll be able to get both those items starting Monday.
I'd be happy to gift your dd a crown to get her started. If you like, send me a pm and we'll figure out a time to meet up. :wave:

peasy said:
ROFL I have NO Idea what that is, but I'm taking it personally :lmao:
Oops sorry Peasy i didnt mean to give you a fear of the blender. That was just how we used to phoneticay write out "world peace". You can come back to VMK i promise i wont get near you with the cursed storm magic. :rotfl: :rotfl:

grumpy_disney_dad, have you been watching beauty pagents recently?

Since my fiance and I share the same character, her wish list sort of becomes my wish list, too, so I have some things to tack onto it.

Green Flip Cap
Musketeer Hat
Sorcerer Mickey Ears
4th of July Hat
Herbie Outfit (even though it's hideous)

Mnementh said:
Since my fiance and I share the same character, her wish list sort of becomes my wish list, too, so I have some things to tack onto it.

Green Flip Cap
Musketeer Hat
Sorcerer Mickey Ears
4th of July Hat
Herbie Outfit (even though it's hideous)

I can help with the 4th of July hat, Mnementh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter