~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

Checking in. :banana:

My letters are written and my Twists are ready. Just need to get them all in the proper envelopes and into the mail. They will go out tomorrow. I will post when they are actually mailed.

Cindy

There is only 3 days to mail out your letters for this month. If you have not yet checked in this week, please do so by tomorrow.

Going on vacation again Patsy! Will be gone from this Sat until the next one- so I will miss a check in on both threads. Already posted over there as well.

I think I have, but I'll check in again ;)
(I'm just one of those paranoid people that feel like you're talking to me :rolleyes:)

This is her daughter. She is home sick but she wanted me to post that both her letters have been mailed.

This is her daughter. She is home sick but she wanted me to post that both her letters have been mailed.

Thank you so very much for checking in for her, and for the update. Hope she feels better soon, and we see her online.

this is my double check in for the week- I leave tomorrow and prob won't have internet again- so see you in a week or so! :goodvibes

Check in for the week. My apologies, unexpected family emergency.

Also received Dania's package! Thank you!

Will be sending mine out tomorrow, since I have the time finally.

Check in for the week. My apologies, unexpected family emergency.

Also received Dania's package! Thank you!

Will be sending mine out tomorrow, since I have the time finally.

Glad to hear from you. Be sure to check out the thread for the upcoming pen pal swap as well regularly. I may also post notes, .... from time to time, so check the thread ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter