~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
As mentioned, I will now reveal the first part of the twist for the month of June. Remember, you need to know the second twist, and the topic of the month until you can get started on your letter, so keep checking back to see when these are also revealed. And don't forget to check in weekly Mon.-Friday.

The first twist of June is .................
*Either make or buy a store brought SUMMER card. In this card, you will write your letter to your pen pal. To give you more details about the summer card..... it can be anything that reminds you of the summer, things that you see during the summer.... or if you are making your own summer card, feel free to be as creative as you want.

And we will continue the word association game here with the last word.

Friendship

Question for everyone....what sort of things remind YOU of summer? And what are your favorite snacks, and drinks to enjoy over the summer?

Question for everyone....what sort of things remind YOU of summer? And what are your favorite snacks, and drinks to enjoy over the summer?

The lake is a staple that reminds me of summer. My family and I try to go every summer, and I love wakeboarding and tubing out on the lake!

My favorite summer snacks/drinks are popsicles, s'mores and fresh squeezed lemonade. :)

I love the smell of fresh cut grass.

Favorite snack, drink..... ice cream is right up there along with slush. As for a drink... anything frozen and has a little extra... :rolleyes1

Summer-fresh fruits, the beach, gardening, having my kids be at home-summer vacation, Fourth of July.....

Favorite drinks-Starbucks mocha frappacino-although I do not drink coffee. Or a Jamba Juice macha smoothie-although I do not drink tea. I'm weird huh. :rotfl:

Favorite snack-Tiramisu

The smell of honeysuckle blooming, freshly cut grass, and chlorine pools. Also, living in GA.... extreme heat with high humidity... :scared1:

Snacks and drinks- anything portable so we can take it to the beach, pool, park or zoo, like granola bars and fruit snacks. The kids love Trader Joe's fruit bar things- like fruit roll-ups, but real fruit! Drinks- capri suns, ice cold water and fresh lemonade. Yumm-o! :goodvibes

Pen Pals when you get a chance, could you answer the questions I had asked. This is sort of a trick question since it will reveal something that is part of the second Twist of the Month. And your pen pals might find this info. helpful.

I personally love going camping, hiking, kayak, to the beach, and anything else outdoors that you can think of during the summer. My favorite thing that reminds me of summer is going to baseball games, this includes my team the Phillies, are minor league team the Reading Phillies, and of course my nephews games at school and in baseball league.

Some of my favorite summer snacks/drinks are fresh cold lemonade, margaritas, smoothies, watermelon, and of course anything on the BBQ.

Fresh cut grass, it smells so good and screams summer. Baseball games and hot air balloons!

A few of my favorite snacks/drinks are: soft serve ice cream, potato salad, hot dogs over the campfire, lemonade and watermelon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter