~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

Since there is interest, I will post the sign ups for the next round-August, September, and October now. Sign ups will happen now, I will match up names...., and will give them out in July so that everyone has time to get their letters, and twists together before August.

Please read the rules before signing up. :goodvibes

I have had an issue and won't have my mailing out til Monday or Tuesday (as it is since Monday is a holiday) I hope that this is not going to be a big problem since I am posting :love:

I have had an issue and won't have my mailing out til Monday or Tuesday (as it is since Monday is a holiday) I hope that this is not going to be a big problem since I am posting :love:

No problem at all. The send by date for the June letter is not till June 12th. Just post here once your letter has been sent out.

Wow! I feel like such a slacker! I have not even started mine for this month yet- been so busy with the end of the year school stuff and Aleks getting ready to leave for her mom's house. Will get it done when I get back from mini vacation next week.

I probably won't be able to check in this Sunday Patsy- Is that ok? Will be out in the middle of nowhere NC with no real internet to speak of. I will try from my phone, but sometimes even that won't work out there. :scared1:

Patsy! Just want to let you know that I will be on vacation next week with very limited cell phone access and barely any internet access on my phone. So if you don't here from me until Thursday or Friday, no worries - I am still here! :)

Wow! I feel like such a slacker! I have not even started mine for this month yet- been so busy with the end of the year school stuff and Aleks getting ready to leave for her mom's house. Will get it done when I get back from mini vacation next week.

I probably won't be able to check in this Sunday Patsy- Is that ok? Will be out in the middle of nowhere NC with no real internet to speak of. I will try from my phone, but sometimes even that won't work out there. :scared1:

Patsy! Just want to let you know that I will be on vacation next week with very limited cell phone access and barely any internet access on my phone. So if you don't here from me until Thursday or Friday, no worries - I am still here! :)

Yes thank you both for letting me know. As long as I know of the dates you will be gone, I will make a note of it. And since you both posted here, you are also letting your pen pals know, so they are aware of your abscence just in case they are trying to get in touch with you. I will have both of you down as checking in for that week.

Anyone else from this round care to join us for the following round? Sign ups are happening right now.

Yes thank you both for letting me know. As long as I know of the dates you will be gone, I will make a note of it. And since you both posted here, you are also letting your pen pals know, so they are aware of your abscence just in case they are trying to get in touch with you. I will have both of you down as checking in for that week.

It also works that we are penpals! :lmao: Both on vacation! How appropriate!

Our first June pen pal letter had arrived today, and it was the letter Maria had sent to me. Thank you Maria for the drink mixes, will enjoy one this afternoon.

Checking in!

Will be sending my letter out by the end of this week. I had a busy Memorial Day weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter