~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

Received my letter from Cindy today - thanks for the lovely letter and the drink assortment. I am looking forward to trying them out!

Got back from my vacation to a letter from Jessica- DS loves the card!!!! He has been dancing to the music all morning. Thanks bunches for the kool-aid too! We drink lots of that here during the summer. :goodvibes I miss saving the kool-aid points for kool stuff. I loved my kool-aid man pitcher from years ago. :lmao:

Cindy, did you receive your last letter?

Everyone....remember I had posted a little hint as to next months topic of the month. If you did not see it, try looking for it.

Does anyone else want another pen pal for the next round of the pen pal letter swap, or would like to join us? Looking for one other person.

My very nice letter and Koolaid was received yesterday. And, I got one of those musical cards---it's really cute:goodvibes

Cindy

Great that means that all letters have been received for this month. I will open up the July thread. Please post there starting now with your weekly check ins, questions, and to let us know when you have sent out your letter, and as you receive them. Also, please remember to check it regularly......I will post the rest of the topic of the month for next months letter now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter