PAST--RiddleCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kitty who ever gets the most pants this month buys the first drink :) at the dance party :) :)

Kitty I'm so sorry you felt "invisible". :( :o

I missed your comment & responded to the next two instead.

You're definately not invisible;)

hey Yepod you coming dancing with us?? That will make Kitty feel better...Really it will :) :) ;)

Originally posted by glo
Hey Kitty who ever gets the most pants this month buys the first drink :) at the dance party :) :)

You're on girl!!!:teeth:

And John, just 'cause I started out my very first DIS Meet at the wrong table.........:o :jester: I probably won't know when and where the Riddle Con festivities start 'til I hear Dan's voice!!!;)

I will make sure I am your personal event coordinator Kitty. You will not miss anything. I will send one of my twins to get you up and going each morning...especially after you buy the first drink :p :p

Originally posted by Kitty 34
You're on girl!!!:teeth:

And John, just 'cause I started out my very first DIS Meet at the wrong table.........:o :jester: I probably won't know when and where the Riddle Con festivities start 'til I hear Dan's voice!!!;)
This time Kitty, we will make sure you don't miss us!!! Oh and I'll be sure to get you a nice BIG green ribbon before hand too :p

Well if Willy wears that lovely lime green dress......I don't think I'll have a problem at all spotting the Riddle Conners!!!:jester:

Glo......you must promise not to read any Riddle books during this month!!! :jester:

There is a cracker barrel .05 miles from the Days Inn. I think it is the next block. Just letting everyone know!!

Originally posted by Kitty 34

DixieDreamer, I'm looking forward to meeting you!!:D

The feeling is mutual! What a great time we are going to have... I can almost feel my jaws aching from laughing too much already! :teeth:

Originally posted by Jiminy102
There is a cracker barrel .05 miles from the Days Inn. I think it is the next block. Just letting everyone know!!
Got to love Cracker Barrel!!!!!!!

Just listen for me, Kitty, LOL. :)

Now I'm trying to find airfare. The cheapest so far is Northwest from Ft. Myers to Cincy for $180. But I have to transfer from Cleveland and then to Cincy! Why don't I just jump off the plane in Cleveland? :confused:

Good luck Barry!!! I hope you can find decent airfare! If you found a way to Columbus on the 1st I could give you a ride up to Sandusky, but Cincy is a bit out of my way to offer. I am shocked that the cheapest was $180 though.

Jiminy,

I Love cracker barrel! Do they do breakfast?
I've only ever been there for dinner, when I go visit my son in Washington, PA.

I just noticed we have 3 Pittsburghers on this RIDDLECON thread!
We rule!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

They have awesome breakfasts Ranatra!!! In Fact the SIL's and I are going there for Brunch today!!! Blackberry pancakes here I come. We are going to the one in Robinson!!!

Cracker Barrel sounds yummy!!!!:D

Barry....good luck in getting an inexpensive flight! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Barry - I am flying into Cleveland and then just driving from there.

Who all are we counting from Pittsburgh??? I know that there is Rnatra, Goofys (who is my dh) and me and I think someonefrom cranberry!!!

Hi Jiminy! I am from Cranberry. Are you from Dormont? I thought I saw that posted under Goofys location. I am originally from the South Hills area, and I still have lots of relatives in that area. It will be great to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter